Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by carpe

Kalon #2132

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:37 am

[NR]Sclera
[S]Hair, Shine
[C]Fur, Tail
[UC]Ears

This kal is based off a seashell I found a while back, since I’ve been gone for a bit

For this kal, I’d like to know what they do at the beach! You have 200 words, or a drawing as a limit. No extras, but you may pretty up!
Code: Select all
user+id#:
name:
prompt: (200 words or drawing)

Ends at CS rollover 3 weeks from today!

RU for cheetahss
Last edited by PleaserOfCrowds on Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2132

Postby riverotter » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:39 am

user+id#: riverotter 1048644
name: Lavender
prompt: lavender likes to build sandcastles! she's REALLY good at it. she can build giant, 6 feet tall masterpieces, and all she needs is sand and water! though she also likes to pretty up her build with seashells, seaglass, and whatever else she can find around the beach! lavender will participate in any sandcastle building competition ever, and she keeps a little collection of first, second, and third place trophies/medals. she also takes photos of her best castles and has a little album of sandcastle photos! it's always a little sad coming to the beach the next day to find her sandcastle destroyed, though. rip
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:21 am

user + id: spirit • daydream + 659174
    name: Sally
    prompt: Sally sells seashells by the seashore
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maringue » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:44 am

Mark!

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:37 am

user + id: jinkori + 942285
name: aukai
prompt: "their song... it was as if they were serenading me from afar—luring me into their embrace..." grandpa coughed, more severely than usual, "i may never see them again in my lifetime, aukai... so please honor grandpa's last wishes... grow up strong and find the sea fairy, okay...?"
young aukai could only squeeze grandpa's hands tighter and nod solemnly. beings like this sea fairy have always been regarded as mere figments of imagination, but for grandpa and aukai, it was real. this mythical being who dances along beaches and sings a song so lovely—aukai's heart was set ablaze with renewed determination to find them.
years later, the boy continues to explore every sea and every beach, leaving no rock unturned. after traversing the globe, searching fruitlessly, aukai returns to the seaside he grew up on. he sighs and sits down on the sand. only the sound of crashing waves and aukai's beating heart could be heard tonight. all hope seemed to be lost until sweet voice was added to the melody. aukai's breath hitches in his throat when the boy discovers the balladeer beside him. an ethereal figure bathed in moonlight gazing towards him, singing a song so lovely. [200]
Last edited by jinkori on Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphipop » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:12 am

user+id#: creepbyradiohead 1020195
name: Bree
prompt: ever since Bree was a youngling, she has always had a fascination for the beach. despite having a plethora of things she enjoys doing at the beach, nothing has ever beat lounging on a chair and sunbathing!
rissa | she/her
sapphipop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:29 am

user+id#: FluffyBirdie 750079
name: Seena
prompt: [ 200 / 200 ]
    Seena parked her car in a spot that viewed the ocean, aglow with an orange tint from the rising sun. Energised from the ocean breeze, barely anyone in sight, and metal detector in hand - that's right, there's no better way to beach comb.

She'll look for shells, sure, but it's the valuables she's after, belongings left behind from yesterday's beach-goers. She loves the early morning view, but it was also a convenient time where she wouldn't have kids asking for a turn on the metal detector. And she's not immortal - objects like jewellery or watches she gives to the lifeguards for their lost-and-found box. Make sure to pick up your items however; if they're not gone in a month then Seena gets to keep them.

She keeps everything she found in glass jars at her home, displayed happily on a side table in the living room. Among the many coins are a strange set of findings: earphones, bobby pins, random bits of metal she really hopes isn't from a plane or boat wreak, glow sticks, pieces of glass (also hopefully not from a disaster), and of course, jewellery and watches from people who didn't care enough to get them back.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:24 pm

user+id#: nermal1999 (214589)
name: Verizon
prompt:

Verizon loves the beach for a number of reasons, from the crystal blue salty water, to the warm, grainy sand under her feet, to the atmosphere and joy of those around, to the sounds of the waves and wind. There's not a single thing that she doesn't love about this place! But what truly draws her to this place were the small secret treasures that are found buried beneath the sand by the ocean's touch.

Seashells, broken or whole, it's these little wounders that she'll seek out,
specifically ones ranging from different colors, reaching out across different types of reds, oranges, blues, pink, white, and more. It's the seashells found by the seashore that she truly loves about the beach.

For most, these little pieces of disposed shells are seen and taken for one reason or another, most commonly being for keepsakes; a way to remember one's time. Another being for decorations, or used in some type of art project. For Verizon her reason for taking these shells are for none other then for the purpose of hand-making unique paints, paints that she will then use to spread against a white convas where she can let her true passion go.

[200/200]

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:30 pm

user+id#: Mid-life + 469367
    name: Velella
    prompt: [200/200]

----Velella was always drawn to the allure of the beach. But today, something extraordinary awaited her. As she strolled along the shoreline, her eyes caught sight of a vibrant group of performers gathering in a circle. Curiosity piqued, she joined the crowd. The troupe of performance artists unveiled their art of "Sand Acrobatics." Velella's heart skipped a beat as the artists transformed the beach into their stage. With each movement, they defied gravity, executing breathtaking acrobatic routines within the shifting canvas of sand. The performers seemed to dance with the elements, their bodies an extension of the sand. With each daring flip and gravity-defying stunt, the crowd gasped in awe. Velella felt a surge of inspiration course through her veins. She knew she had to become a part of this mesmerizing world. She approached the performers after the show, ready to embark on her own journey of sand acrobatics. The beach had transformed from a mere stretch of sand to a realm of infinite possibilities, where dreams took flight and ordinary boundaries blurred. And as Velella joined the troupe, she knew that her life would forever be intertwined with the magic of the beach and the art of sand acrobatics.
Last edited by Mid-life on Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:48 pm

user+id#: cyrano + 887402
name: passerine levout