Merle Mania: Adopt # 6

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:48 am

Username: Greyfire
    Storage link: here
    Name: Rowan
    Eye color: Pale Blue
    Coat color: Red bicolor merle with bobbed tail
    Genotype: aa / bb / BtBt / DD / Ee / Mm / sisi
    Rarities: Blue Eyes (NR) Bobbed Tail (R) Red bicolor merle (R)

Design Notes: One side of face heavy merle, body minimal merle with "freckles", soft transition white,

x
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 6 ~ Open! ~

Postby Greyfire » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:00 am

Username:
Greyfire

Storage Link:
link

Show name(optional):
N/A

Name:
Rowan

Prompt:
One might assume since Rowan's breed originates from the Land Down Under, she would gravitate toward the scorching heat of summer days where she can run through green fields during the day before heading inside to sleep by an open window just listening to the sounds of crickets chirping. However, those that think that don't know Rowan the way that I do! My girl, much like myself, loves waking up in the morning to grab our morning cup of coffee before heading to sit on the large front porch of our farmhouse to relax and take in the morning. Sitting in silence while smelling the crisp breeze slightly moving whisps of cinnamon and nutmeg around her nose as it blows through her fur waiting for the day to begin. Much like any fine day like today, Rowan is found following me around the house "helping" me attend to my daily duties such as feeding our hens. Shortly after we finish our chores, her favorite time of day has come, her boy is home from school. She runs to greet him every day with a toy of her choice carried in her mouth to play, often a variation of any ball found laying in our yard somewhere. Rowan and her boy will play ball for hours before I call them in to eat a hearty supper before heading back outside to run through the piles of leaves Dad raked up just for them to play in. Rowan loves to try and catch the leaves as her boy tosses them in the air like crunchy snowflakes colored in shades of orange and red. The smell of Dad's bonfire to end the night draws them away from their leaves where they come to curl up with each other on the large blanket Dad laid out for them, eyes hungrily gazing as Dad and I toast marshmallows for the three of us to share as well laugh and tell stories to each other...All before Rowan and her boy fall fast asleep next to the crackling warmth of the fire all to do it again.
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 6 ~ Open! ~

Postby kijauni » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:03 am

Username: kijauni

Storage Link: Storage (Will be made fancy once I adopt my first Dog or when I have free time (whatever happens first^^)

Show name(optional): LoK Thief Of Sherwood Forest

Name: Robin

Prompt: It's Autumn

Robin - a very typical aussie - loves to be outside. His favourite place to be outside is the Forest, hence his name. His favourite season to be in the Forest is Autumn! He just loves playing fetch with the falling leaves, he thrives in the rather fresh, crispy air which autumn can provide. When there is a small rainfall in typical Autumn semi-cold rain, he jumps into every puddle he can find or rolls around in the Mud. You can see his playful grin when he comes back with a big log between his teeth, his paws covered in mud, his fur wet from rain and moist air, his breath coming out white in the fresh air. With his red coat, you can barely tell him apart from the red leaves all around him and when he "camouflaged" himself with the Mud he becomes nearly invinsible.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 6

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:16 am

Closed for judging ^^ as a writer I can't wait to thoroughly read these entries!

EDIT: Uggghhhhh ;n; this was extremely hard to judge. Both of you used descriptive imagery so I could easily picture your happy aussies. I went back and forth but ultimately I am going to award this pup to Greyfire, congratulations on Rowan. I will update the info shortly.

However, I swear I won't do this every time or maybe I will it's my species xD, I am going to award kijauni 1 Silver Merle medal as a reward for their excellent writing. You don't have to do anything, I'll be updating the archive with your medal. What does a Silver Merle Medal get you? Halfway to a semi custom dog in the store, so keep it up!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:09 am

Aww, thank you so much! <333 Means a lot to me. As a non native I always critizise my wiriting so much^^
And Greyfire had such a great entry, I loved their writing so much so I am very happy it went to them!

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:28 am

Akkk! I am so excited! <3

Thank you both for your kind words! It made my day to know others enjoyed my piece! Writing is my biggest passion and I always try to pour my entire heart and soul into every piece I write no matter the length or reason behind it! <3
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me