Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

mers | customs by elio.

Based on Click to view
Artist elio. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

mers | customs

Postby elio. » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:03 pm

main thread
rules | lore | traits | faq | staff | stamps
oekaki threads
npcs | nursery | growths/transfers | customs | artist search | nursery artist search
other
shop | gift art | bank/archive | archive updates | off-oekaki customs/growths | fanclub | discord

──────customs────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

you MUST have a myo before making a custom mer as mers cannot be made freely.

customs rules
      . customs can be made by an user as long as you have a myo
      . mers require approval before they can be added to the archive and considered an official mer
      xxxxxx. you can receive approval by messaging a staff member with a link to the unapproved mer
      . you must create a list of all traits on the custom's oekaki thread
      . you can custom line your myo BUT it must have an official lines reference to be used for approval
      . myos can be purchased via the shop or found via scavenging rarely here [link tba]
      . you can use a cover for your custom, but make sure the art underneath is somehow visible whether it's removing a portion of the cover or lowering the opacity
      . off-oekaki mers can be made and used just the same as on-oekaki mers
      xxxxxx. you can find the off-oekaki psd here [link tba]
      xxxxxx. you must fill out the following form and post it to this customs thread to add your mer to the official archives
      . to receive approval for off-oekaki mers you must send it to a staff member and screenshot the approval and link to it in the form

Code: Select all
    [list][b]username + ID[/b]:
    [b]mer name[/b]:
    [b]link to image[/b]:
    [b]artist credit[/b]: [link to profile]
    [b]edit list[/b]:
    [b]proof of approval[/b]: [screenshot + username of staff who approved it][/list]
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me