Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

💫LEMUNA-CLOSED by awadeen

Artist awadeen [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

💫LEMUNA-CLOSED

Postby awadeen » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:15 pm

permanently closed.
Last edited by awadeen on Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 💫LEMUNA-Official CS Opening

Postby awadeen » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:16 pm

LEMUNA EVENT GUIDE

HAPPENING NOW:

N/A

====================================================================
Last edited by awadeen on Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:16 pm

TARROTOS / TERROTOS GUIDE

• Tarrotos are a closed species and shall not be made unless given permission by the owner (awadeen)
• Pronounced "Terro-toes"
• Tarrotos are one of the three species in Lemuna.
>"Tarrotos are a large species in the Lemuna world. They have an omnivorous diet, but mostly enjoy fruits. They use their long necks to reach into trees and pick fruits with their massive teeth. They use their long claws on their hands and feet for defense. Because of the big claw on their feet, Tarrotos are not very fast but are able to run. Tarrotos have a very good sense of smell and average eyesight. Tarrotos like to travel in packs, and usually carry some Astrolex and Pweatie with them. They refuse to eat these species because they help each other out, but they will eat other smaller animals like deer or rabbits. Tarrotos are mostly active during the day, but some special kinds are more active during nighttime. Tarrotos are known for their giant horns and huge feet which cause them to not fit into certain spaces and have bad reaction time."

Tarrotos traits guide Here

Tarrotos Oekaki MYO
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4872275

MASCOT:
Alornya (Al-orn-e-yah)

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧*✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

ASTROLEX GUIDE

• Astrolex are a closed species and shall not be made unless given permission by the owner (Vactoreum)
• Pronounced "As-trol-ex"
• Astrolex are one of the three species in Lemuna.
>"Astrolex are the smallest species that live on Lemura, they are a little bigger than a ferret and have long bodies for aerodynamics. That's right! Astrolex can fly well, more like float around. Astrolex spend most of their time floating around with the clouds, when they get tired of floating Astorlex like to lounge around on other species they particularly favor anything that is fluffy. Astrolex make their homes on the floating rocks of Lemuna, unfortunately their food source is on the ground. Astrolex are primarily herbivores eating only fruits and vegetables. The horns on an Astrolex allows them to stab any threat or to help aid in opening their food. Astrolex have good eyesight but a poor sense of smell due to the horn that is on their nose, they get by just fine though. Astrolex have smaller limbs that don’t aid in picking fruits or vegetables but their long bodies help them reach things in the end."

Astrolex traits guide Here

MASCOT:
Stargazer

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧*✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

PWEATIE GUIDE:

• Pweatie are a closed species and shall not be made unless given permission by the owner (Lazarus)
• Pronounced "Pwee-tee"
• Pweatie are one of the three species in Lemuna.
>"Pweaties are a relatively big species, about the size of a big dog, they are chubby and round, their fur makes them look even bigger and without it they are topheavy, Pweaties have four rounded limbs and three antennae, two on the head and one that acts as a tail, all with sensory puffballs on the end, they have sharply shaped mouths to help them eat, their eyes sit at the level of their mouths which makes it hard for them to see above them, their paws are just long enough for them to pick up food, Pweaties tounges are always sticking out of their mouths, helping with all five senses, they make clicking noises to communicate, pweaties cannot run or stand for a long time and prefer to roll as a way of transportation, they like cold and dark climates and eat mainly high protein and fat foods, they sleep a lot which is why they always look chubby, they can see in the dark relatively well but their antenna help them. They have the ability to stretch their tongue like a chameleon to catch food."

Pweatie traits guide Here

MASCOT:
Scramble
Last edited by awadeen on Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:52 pm

LEMUNA AFFILIATES

Go check these species out!

LEMUNA AFFILIATE STAMPS

use these to advertise Lemuna!

Code: Select all
[url= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4871854][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1000283126972563467/1117634026346385428/Untitled1202_20230611205829.png[/img][/url]
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me