World Ocean Day Pets Trades

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"World Ocean Day Pets Trades" by DancingPotato

World Ocean Day Pets Trades

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:45 am

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking to build an octopus-hamster army. So far I have two, one from the package, and one from my sister (AddiLovesCheese).

Anyway, if you have an octopus-hamster that you have a duplicate of, you don’t want anymore, or your thinking about shipping it off to the pound, don’t. If you are hoarding something I have multiple of or you don’t have it, I will trade it for Octopus-Hamsters. If you don’t have any, that’s ok, I’m sure you have something that I don’t have.

BOTHER MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS 😁

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:
Last edited by DancingPotato on Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

Hopelessly addicted to Candy Crush
Username used to be KyliePearl, I just wanted to mix it up a bit :lol:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: World Ocean Day Pets Trades

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:48 am

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking to build an octopus-hamster army. So far I have two, one from the package, and one from my sister (AddiLovesCheese).

Anyway, if you have an octopus-hamster that you have a duplicate of, you don’t want anymore, or your thinking about shipping it off to the pound, don’t. If you are hoarding something I have multiple of or you don’t have it, I will trade it for Octopus-Hamsters. If you don’t have any, that’s ok, I’m sure you have something that I don’t have.

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:52 am

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:56 am

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:57 am

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:58 am

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:09 am

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:35 am

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:22 am

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:07 am

Stepherwho

AddiLovesCheese

Bitkillsall

IvyWish13

Hi your mom

DONT FORGET TO BUMP C:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me