Fairytale #100 by bakuraas.

Based on Click to view
Artist bakuraas. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fairytale #100

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:05 pm

Fairytale Friesians, or, Fairytales for short, are a fantasy breed of horse with long, flowing manes and thick feathering on their legs. They come with colored eyes, hooves, and horns, of which can be any color. Their highly adaptable and friendly personalities make them ideal companions for humans or sentient magical creatures alike.

Hello Horse enjoyers and welcome to Fairytale #100!
      This vampiric friend is sporting the Carousel Horse trait, which adds a carousel pole through the middle of your horse! This is a limited trait!

To enter, tell me what other fairytales (or other storkverse creatures) think about them! Do they have many friends? Or do they have more enemies?

maximum is; 1000 words and 1 drawing

This Adopt will end at 11:59PM EST on June 25th!

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Herd Tracker:[/b]
[b]Character Name;[/b]
[b]Character Species;[/b] Fairytale Friesian
[b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
[b]Coat Description:[/b] Red and Black Rabicano with spotting, dun, flower markings, and tear marks
[b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
[b]Born Magic Type;[/b] Blood (Rare)
[b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
[b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Traits:[/b]
nr] expression edit, accessories
lim] carousel horse, fangs
leg] wings, tail alteration

[b]Parents:[/b]
Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
-- [url]Partner[/url]
-- [url]Child1[/url]
-- [url]Child2[/url]
-- [url]Child3[/url]

[center][b]Link to MP Tracker:[/b]
[url]Tracker[/url]

[b]Leveling Rewards:[/b]
[quote]Level Reward | Name | Bonuses[/quote]

[b]Equipment:[/b]
[quote]Starting Slots: 1
Equipment Slot 1: [ Name ] | [ Bonuses ]  | [url]Link to Proof of Redemption[/url][/quote]
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairytale #100

Postby rabbit.tears » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:50 am

Tracker

Prompt:
In Fairytale society, Cassius is considered an oddity. His appearance scares off many a fairytale. From his chilling gaze to his sharp fangs. He's made many enemies just because of his appearance. And his personality is another thing. Cassius tends to be very secretive, even around others he considers trustworthy. Only a few fairytales know about his life and true personality. Not to mention the fact that he's a vampire! He insists that he wouldn't harm a fly, but many don't trust his word.

On the outside, Cassius acts quite apathetic. He's confident, kind of vain. He is most certainly proud of his looks, despite what others think. He isn't rude to others, but he can be passive-aggressive. Most are somewhat turned off by his personality, and would describe him as a snooty and insensitive noble who only cares for himself. Oddly though, despite having tons of enemies, he also has the same amount of friends.

The fairytales that truly know him know that he longs to be accepted into their society. Underneath his cold exterior, he's actually quite caring in his own way. He seems apathetic, but will listen to your troubles and offer some of his own knowledge and advice. His friends would describe him as a misunderstood being who merely has trouble truly expressing himself. Overall, many have mixed opinions about him.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairytale #100

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:56 pm

Cinnaliz wrote:Tracker

Prompt:
In Fairytale society, Cassius is considered an oddity. His appearance scares off many a fairytale. From his chilling gaze to his sharp fangs. He's made many enemies just because of his appearance. And his personality is another thing. Cassius tends to be very secretive, even around others he considers trustworthy. Only a few fairytales know about his life and true personality. Not to mention the fact that he's a vampire! He insists that he wouldn't harm a fly, but many don't trust his word.

On the outside, Cassius acts quite apathetic. He's confident, kind of vain. He is most certainly proud of his looks, despite what others think. He isn't rude to others, but he can be passive-aggressive. Most are somewhat turned off by his personality, and would describe him as a snooty and insensitive noble who only cares for himself. Oddly though, despite having tons of enemies, he also has the same amount of friends.

The fairytales that truly know him know that he longs to be accepted into their society. Underneath his cold exterior, he's actually quite caring in his own way. He seems apathetic, but will listen to your troubles and offer some of his own knowledge and advice. His friends would describe him as a misunderstood being who merely has trouble truly expressing himself. Overall, many have mixed opinions about him.

Sorry for being so late! Since you're the only one who entered, this fairytale is yours! congrats
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups