Merle Mania: Adopt # 03 by BlueEyedKite

Based on Click to view
Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Merle Mania: Adopt # 03

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:18 am

IndentionWelcome to Merle Mania! We have our first non-merle, which despite being a common rarity is valuable in the MM world as you can't breed merle to a merle. Would be nice to have a tricolor in your back pocket c; for squishy puppies in your future.

Username: twoforjoy
    Storage link: here
    Show Name: Sir Pookington Puffypants
    Name: Pookie
    Eye color: Light blue
    Coat color: Black tricolor with bobbed tail
    Genotype: atat / Bb / BtN / DD / Ee / mm / sisi
    Rarities: Blue Eyes (NR) Bobbed Tail (R) Black tri (C)

Design Notes: white covers one eye and copper reaches ears

x
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 03 ~ Open! ~

Postby twoforjoy » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:46 am

They are SO CUTE! <3

Storage page: I don't think I have one yet? I'm brand new to this, but have been looking for a doggo to adopt! I plan to make a storage page once I have a couple of pets to put on it lol

Show name (optional): Sir Pookington Puffypants

twoforjoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 03 ~ Open! ~

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:12 am

twoforjoy wrote:They are SO CUTE! <3

Storage page: I don't think I have one yet? I'm brand new to this, but have been looking for a doggo to adopt! I plan to make a storage page once I have a couple of pets to put on it lol

Show name (optional): Sir Pookington Puffypants

Hiiii! Thanks for the interest. I noticed you are newish to CS so I thought I would offer how to create a storage page just in case you did not know or there is another new user lurking who wants to know how to make one.

We have a forum called the Character Storage forum. You can click the button at the top that says New Topic. You name it whatever you want your storage page called. Could be Merle Mania Dogs or twoforjoy's characters, just to give an example. Then the posts will be characters that you adopted in the forums. You can see an example of all my polecat adopts from the polecat drakes species: click. You can create a new topic for each species you adopt from or have one page that has all your character adopts, up to you! If you knew all this xD awesome! I wanted to still offer

Pookie is yours and just post here again whenever you end up creating a storage page! If you have any other questions just let me know! I also know coding if you are not sure how to store an image of your character in your topic.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 03

Postby twoforjoy » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:05 am

Thank you so much for the advice!! It's been YEARS since I was active on a forum like this. Thankfully, I still remember basic coding, but there is a steep learning curve for how things work here. ;)

YAY POOKIE!! Here is the storage page thread I just started!

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4872294
twoforjoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merle Mania: Adopt # 03

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:17 am

twoforjoy wrote:Thank you so much for the advice!! It's been YEARS since I was active on a forum like this. Thankfully, I still remember basic coding, but there is a steep learning curve for how things work here. ;)

YAY POOKIE!! Here is the storage page thread I just started!

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4872294

Well welcome back to the forums! Definitely a learning curve you are not wrong lol

Here is the image url for a transparent image of your dog for your storage page: 'https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=4152989&size=large&format=png&rev=1686676438'

Now I just got to get around to making more adopts ^^; totally will! Don't you worry
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me