Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Little Vache Customs by Nodell

Based on Click to view
Artist Nodell [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Little Vache Customs

Postby Nodell » Fri May 26, 2023 11:09 pm

Main ThreadNurseryCustoms• Fanclub • Artist Search

What are these? wrote:These little critters are essentially just short, chunky, cuddlable cows. They grow to no taller than a miniature pony, but may exceed the average weight for one. They come in just about every color combination under the sun, and it's not rare to find little Vaches with traits that aren't typical of their standard bovine counterparts.

• Currently, customs are only obtainable via being an artist for us, or through an owner gifting you one. Please refrain from asking for a custom from an artist/owner.

• Staff members have unlimited custom slots, but should be making adopts more often than customs/shouldn't join the staff purely to make customs.

• Your staff customs cannot be traded/sold/gifted away, including by designing a custom for "yourself", then immediately "gifting" it to another user. Staff custom Vaches cannot be traded/sold/gifted until after two months from the date the Vache was publicly posted.

• Customs may have any traits desired, as there is no rarity system, so as long as your Little Vache still looks bovine.

• If you obtain a custom slot, you may create your own Little Vache, or see if an artist would be willing to help.

• Any Little Vache artist may design a custom for another artist or user with a slot.

Credits:
Font = Fontmeme • Linework = Nodell
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me