Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Little Vache Nursery by Nodell

Based on Click to view
Artist Nodell [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Little Vache Nursery

Postby Nodell » Fri May 26, 2023 10:09 pm

Main ThreadNurseryCustoms • Fanclub • Artist Search

What are these? wrote:These little critters are essentially just short, chunky, cuddlable cows. They grow to no taller than a miniature pony, but may exceed the average weight for one. They come in just about every color combination under the sun, and it's not rare to find little Vaches with traits that aren't typical of their standard bovine counterparts.

• Little Vaches do not have a set number of breeding slots, but may only breed a maximum of once a day. They may be bred to any gender of Vache.

• Little Vaches designed in the nursery have a 1 week "aging" process, and may only be bred after one full week (7 days) have passed from the date the artist posted the design. Regular/main page Vaches do not have this cooldown, and may be bred as soon as you wish.

• You may only claim one slot from an artist each time they open for pairings. Multiple slots in the same opening may not be claimed. If an artist opens for slots more than once a day, you may claim one each opening.

• Artists may open for nursery slots at their discretion, and may require payment (CS currency, real money, etc) if they so chose. This should be stated when you open your slots, otherwise it is assumed you're taking on free pairings.

• There is no rarity system for how traits pass; how/if certain traits pass is up to the artist. While its possible two heavily edited Vaches may end up with an unedited calf, we encourage artists to take edits into account when combining the designs of parents. You may not bribe/request artists to add certain traits to your pairing.

• We do not have a set time artists open slots, it is fully up to them. If you do not see an artist advertising that they are accepting slots, assume the artist is currently not accepting them. Please refrain from bothering artists to open slots.

• After your breeding is posted, one of the owners must state who the calf belongs to under said calf.

• Nursery slots artists have accepted must be completed within 2 weeks from the date of acceptance.

• The physical sex of the calf is up to the artist; though we recommend randomly rolling for the sex.

• You may breed your Little Vaches to another user's only with explicit permission from the user.

• All Little Vache artists may open for nursery slots; we do not have dedicated nursery artists.

• To reduce the workload on artists, all nursery pairings are designed on adult lines.

• Little Vaches only produce one calf per pairing, per opening.

Please be sure to only post a form when an artist is currently accepting slots!
Code: Select all
Usernames of owners:
Proof of permission for breeding: (if you do not own both)
Artist for your pairing:

Parent #1: (link)
Parent #2: (link)

Credits:
Font = Fontmeme • Linework = Nodell
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups