Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

anniversary kalon 2023 | white lion

Postby black water » Tue May 23, 2023 8:54 am

edits wrote:[nr] chubby
[s] hair, shine, claws
[c] tail, fur, backmane
[uc] ears, tongue, pupil
[r] big paws

i reaally really like lions so i created them and happy anniversary to kalons . i've been around since like 2017-18 i think but ykkk here we are again

tell me a time that they were brave! cuz lions are like brave and stuff ! shoutout to my chums tin man lion, cowardly lion, scarecrow lion, whale shark lion, alex the lion, simba, mufasa, nala, kiara, scar, kovu, kimba, leo and lina of the saitama seibu lions, and big red dot. honorable mentions to lionfish, tony the tiger, and melman the giraffe.

anyways the word limit is 400 words, and an optional extra of an art piece

this ends on may 30th at 8pm est

Code: Select all
    username + id:
    kalon name:
    prompt:
    extra: (optional)
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: anniversary kalon 2023 | white lion

Postby rabbit.tears » Tue May 23, 2023 9:49 am

username + id: Cinnaliz 668250
kalon name: Alabaster (aka Albie)
prompt: (399/400)

"Okay Albie... you can do this. Sure you have a fear of heights, and sure you took up the offer to go skydiving with your friends even though you knew full well you'd be terrified out of your mind, you got this."

Those encouraging words did little to soothe Alabaster's fears. It was a pep talk he probably should've given himself while he was still on the ground, and not on the airplane. As his group of friends talked around him, he stared out of the window. Clouds always gave him comfort, but as he watched the hills pass below him he couldn't help but tremble. Why did he agree to this? What made him think coming on this trip would be a good idea???

His tail flicked one of his friends, who glanced at him. Noticing his discomfort, they asked Albie if he'd like to stay on the plane and meet them back at the center. "YES!! TELL THEM YES!!!" His own horror-filled voice echoed in his mind, but after gulping nervously he shook his head no and smiled. His friend nodded and turned around again. A shaky sigh left his mouth, and he looked back out of the window.

Time passed in a blur. Soon they all arrived at where they'd be jumping. Immediately, two of his wilder friends jumped out with excited screams. His third friend jumped as well. His last one, the one who asked him the earlier question stayed by his side, wanting to jump with him. Gulping again, Albie nodded. At least he'd have someone by his side.

Alabaster stepped to the edge of the opening. This was it. It was time. He'd do it. Any second now. Annnnnny second now. Annnnnnnd.....

No, he couldn't. His legs locked up, and he turned to his friend with wide eyes as he shook his head. They immediately grabbed his paws and squeezed, holding on and offering him a reassuring smile. Albie, though uncertain, nodded. Both of them turned around. Albie looked down at the clouds, and as he closed his eyes... He took a step forward.

"Wow, that went better than I expected! That wasn't so bad after all!"

Albie's shaky voice rang out. As one of his friends wrapped a blanket around his shivering form, he looked down at the picture that was taken from the ground. This was certainly an afternoon he'd remember!

Last edited by rabbit.tears on Fri May 26, 2023 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maringue » Tue May 23, 2023 10:36 am

Mark!

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerlily » Tue May 23, 2023 10:46 am

username + id: Flowerlily #279725

[Snip after comp]

(398/400)

if find time
Last edited by Flowerlily on Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MAY EVERY SUNRISE HOLD MORE PROMISE,
AND EVERY SUNSET HOLD MORE PEACE.
icon by: @riuus ● left by: @dillykai ● right by: @prospitfox
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flowerlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anniversary kalon 2023 | white lion

Postby gojo » Tue May 23, 2023 11:06 am

mark!!!!
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Tue May 23, 2023 11:19 am

username + id: snowdrake + 418283
    kalon name: jax
    prompt: he had to do it, he had to be brave! no matter how much he tried to convince himself that getting the slipper is much faster and easier, jax just couldn't do it. his heart didn't allow it, after all, the poor little spider just wanted to live a happy life as much as he did. so, he mustered all his strength, tightly gripping his plastic cup, and with one precise swoop... he completely missed his target. which fell off the wall and was now crawling all over his feet.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

trashing about wildly while desperately trying to put the little creepy crawly into the cup, the adrenaline was so strong that in the heat of the moment he just took it into his paw, ran to his front door and hastily - but still somewhat carefully - shook the spider off into the grass.

the door closed with a dramatic slam and jax took a moment to take a breath - because quite frankly, he was completely exhausted after this fight between life and death. maybe a warm cup of tea will help him calm down, poor guy!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Tue May 23, 2023 5:30 pm

username + id: Ucanthandleme + 809102
kalon name: Griffin
prompt + extra: (398/400)
He could feel it. The pounding of his heart. A drum that accompanied the ancient hymns that rang out around him. The beating of hooves against dusty paths, dirt clouds following each step into the overgrown foliage. A great whoosh sounded out as those at the front of the crusade wielded their machetes at the overgrown path clearing the way for those behind. Those that spoke the ancient words spoke louder, faster, weariness lay bare of their pale faces but their eyes remained bright and alert. He knew they were nearing the temple grounds. The home and burial place of their ancestors. A sacred place that had been abandoned by the people, locked away in the musty history books in hope they would one day deteriorate with time. But the pages were still clear, and the people's heart lived on with the past. Now more than ever they needed the secrets that lay dormant in the deathly stillness of a tomb. Crack. One man tumbled to the ground. Then another and another, like flies they dropped but the people did not stop, they whispered words in their hearts but kept on moving. The fate of their people was more important than the individual.

They dismounted from their horses, mightily stone figures towered above them. He felt small, all of them did. A small whisper in his mind spoke gently yet sharp like a venomous viper, secrets should stay secret, the past should stay in the past. In his heart he knew this was a crime that could never be forgiven, he as well as the ones who rode with him would live forever in infamy, cursed by the people they sought to protect. But what else could they do? He stumbled through the maze-like ruins till he reached a room of sparkling gold. However, they had no time to bask in its magnificence. He took a step forward all the way until he loomed upon the ivory throne. His once beating heart calmed. He knew. He had to be brave. For his people, for his home, for his family, even if he would be cursed by them until their dying breaths. He would brave against the universe. The chanting sung out, the warriors lay down and he took his seat on the marble chair. His heart, its beat, the people, their singing, the warriors, their swords. It stopped.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Wed May 24, 2023 1:19 am

username + id: Ringo. 932703
kalon name: Archie
prompt: [388/400]

Archie always had to be brave since the day he was born. He had to fight to survive being the runt of his litter and his parents and siblings believed he wouldn't be much good as he got older. He was shoved out of his pride at an early age and had to learn to survive on his own. He was a scared little cub, but he had to be brave to survive on his own. He had to fight off other lions, hyenas, and other predators that were out to catch a tiny unprotected lunch or dinner. Being a tiny cub, he was terrified. He would hide in any bush or tree he could find to try and stay out of harm's eyes.

Unfortunately, one of his hiding places didn't work out the way he had hoped and another lion pulled him from the tree by his hind leg, almost tearing it out of its socket in the process. Archie was terrified that he was going to die in those couple seconds. The bigger lion went to raise his paw, claws out, ready to attack Archie. Archie had other plans though. Being a small cub, he had some sort of advantage, he ran under the larger lion before he swung, missing the cub and almost falling over in the process. Archie bit the tail of the other lion as hard as he could and pulled. The larger lion jumped from the pain and from being startled. Archie continued to bite though, even as the lion was swinging his tail around to try and get him to let go.

“Ok ok! Get off me and I’ll let you go!” The larger lion said to Archie.

Archie thought about it for a moment before letting go of the tail, the lion ran off in seconds and Archie felt proud of himself for being brave and protecting himself.

He grew stronger and bigger as the days passed. He was able to fight off predators better and protect himself from the dangers of the world his parents left him to die in. He never went back to his pride to show off how great he became, but he knew his accomplishments were something to be celebrated for and celebrated his victories with his new found family he made along the way.

extra:
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Wed May 24, 2023 11:12 am

username + id: Sneky, 199821
kalon name: Itri
prompt:
The thing that struck Itri the most was the pain. Even the slightest movement sent a fresh wave of fire through his muscles, and it took all his willpower not to lose his grip on the rocks and plummet to the ground below. He thought he had been trained well enough to handle any challenge life threw at him; the words of his father were a faint echo as he climbed, “The White Lion must never show fear.” But with the wind whipping his mane and the snarling beasts prowling along the base of the craig, fear was the only thing Itri knew.

They had attacked at night, as most raiders do. Ripping through his clan’s camp and destroying anything they could get their claws on, Itri tried to stand his ground and fight the intruders off. But as he stared down the marauding leader, a hulking creature with a heavy battleaxe he carried with ease, the young cub couldn’t help but turn tail and run for the safety of the cliffs. He still carried his shortsword clutched in his teeth, biting down on the hoofbeast-horn handle as he scrambled up the rocks. He knew he did the right thing, the marauders wanted the White Lion for ransom and by running he led most of the pack away from his camp, but the cowardice still tasted like bile in the back of his throat.

Itri paused, finding purchase on a ledge halfway up the cliff face. The assailants looked nothing more than scurrying mice from the height, and he took the moment to breathe and reassess. If he kept climbing he would eventually lose his pursuants, but they would likely turn back and ransack the camp in retaliation. If he gave himself up there would be no telling how long he would be gone from his family, or even what state he’d return to them in. The only way out Ifri saw was through combat. But from this height he almost felt assured, after all, what were a bunch of mice to a Lion? As he scanned the horizon he could see figures rushing towards the rocks, reinforcements from his camp. At that reassuring sight, Itri knew what he needed to do. Without trepidation he turned himself out from the rock, positioning himself right above the pack of raiders with the shortsword clutched in his teeth, and lept.

Last edited by Sneky on Wed May 31, 2023 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu May 25, 2023 4:04 am

username + id: Tatangi + 129011
    kalon name: Leonidas (Leo)
    prompt: (394/400)
      The sun above him pierced his pelt and lingered on Leonidas' skin. The Kalon's paw prints left in the sand behind him marked his long journey, but they were quickly erased from the surface by the desert winds. As his aching feet continued on, his mind wandered to how he got here in the first place. A dear friend sought him out and knew Leo would offer his help, no matter the risks. However, when he was asked to go out into the desert and search for something, he couldn't tell them about his fears that rolled with the dunes.

Leo had lived near the desert for some time, but always called the outlaying forest his home. He always feared leaving it, but when he has a friend in need he can never ignore them.

His friend had a family member traveling to the forest, and they had yet to arrive. It had been a whole day since they were meant to be here, and yet not a sign of them could be found in the forest. The only thing they knew was the desert was between them. That's what brought Leo here, crossing a terrain he feared more than leaving his home.

At first glance, one would say he had already faced his fears by trekking across the dunes. With every step Leo took, however, the fear weighed even heavier on his limbs and made them shake. He finally found himself stopping, eyes closed as the heat started to take a toll on him. Would he even find someone out here? Was it worth leaving the safety of the forest? What if he already passed them? Suddenly, he heard the sound of another Kalon in the distance. They called to Leo, excited to see another Kalon at last.

Leo still didn't move, but for some reason the company of another helped ease the fear entangled in his chest. He moved toward the other Kalon, discovering it was just the one he was looking for! While bringing them home, he thought about how his fear left him when he was around another. He learned it wasn't that he was afraid to be away from his home, but instead he was afraid of being alone. By facing one fear, he discovered what truly frightened him and has since learned how important his friends truly are.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me