Anniversary Kalon 2023 - Axolotl - winner pg.2! by Schnuffel Bunny

Based on Click to view
Artist Schnuffel Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Cyrano

Anniversary Kalon 2023 - Axolotl - winner pg.2!

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Mon May 22, 2023 5:01 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
edits wrote:standard - hair, shine
common - tail, fur, backmane
uncommon - ears
rare - munchkin
non-rarity - whiskers (long), weight (skinny), heterochromia

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Happy Birthday Kalons! Just another amazing year with the species. I love axolotls and I have to
do a design inspired. How they would spend their summer? Drawing or a 300 word prompt

Code: Select all
name;
gender;
prompt;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ends on the 3rd 11:00PM (PDT)!
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anniversary Kalon 2023 - Axolotl

Postby Anza » Tue May 23, 2023 3:57 am

I'm obsesed ahhh <3
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space oddity » Tue May 23, 2023 5:53 am

name; Marina
gender; Female
prompt; word count: [292]

In a lush forest, where the sun's golden rays danced through the verdant canopy, lived Marina. With a soft, pink coat and a radiant smile that mirrored the warmth of the sun, Marina embodied the essence of summer itself.

As the days grew longer and the temperatures soared, Marina embarked on her annual summer adventures. She quickly dove into the cool, crystal-clear waters, splashing and swirling amidst the playful currents. She loved to swim! The other forest residents could hear her high-pitched laughs echoing throughout the valley.

When twilight bathed the land in a warm, golden glow, Marina enjoyed joining the other Kalons for lively gatherings. Beneath the towering oak trees, they shared stories of their extravagant adventures, while Marina invented enchanting melodies with her voice. Everyone danced in rhythm to Marina’s songs, celebrating the harmony of nature.

During the night, Marina would find a cozy spot in a tree and watch the stars, her eyes flitting from one star to the next, as she pretended to spot a rabbit or a horse among the constellations. While most of her days involved exploring the forest, Marina also enjoyed lazy afternoons. She would seek refuge in the shade of a mighty willow tree, basking in the gentle breeze that seemed to whisper ancient secrets. Marina eventually fell asleep, dreaming of battling pirates and stealing their shiny seashells.

When summer waned and the leaves began to change, Marina bid farewell to her forest, promising to return when it became warm again. She dipped her head to say goodbye and slowly trudged back to her real home—the ocean. She was already longing for the day when she could come back to shore and feel untroubled by singing and dancing with her friends from the forest.
Last edited by space oddity on Tue May 23, 2023 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
      ImageImage
      --i will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
      -------------------------------- adult ◦ she/her ◦ intj ◦ dog enthusiast
      icon by genba
space oddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue May 23, 2023 8:05 am

name; Miradane
gender; female
prompt; A wandering treasure hunter never passes up an opportunity, and when the summer months come around, so too do those new opportunities. Snow and ice melt, the ocean gets warmer, and all sorts of treasures cast into the sea over the year are revealed. It's the perfect time to dive beneath the water and see what new discoveries are ready to be made.

Some might consider the places she chooses to search risky - Miradane is unafraid to swim towards pirate-infested waters. But where others see risk, she sees collaboration. Whatever the pirates might leave behind, or miss, she gathers for herself.

Her collection of treasures is a bit odd - colorful seashells, old coins, and strangely shaped metal pieces all sit together in her bag. But she sees the beauty in each one, and in each simple moment spent retrieving them.

Summer is a time for adventure and discovery, and when Miradane looks towards the ocean, discovery is painted across every wave.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Tue May 23, 2023 11:21 pm

name; Bean
gender; Male
prompt; (258/300)
Bean lay drearily under the spluttering white fan. Sweat poured down his cheeks, a large brim hat lay over his head and sunscreen was pasted over his skin. Oh how he hated the summer heat, the unforgiving rays that struck down from the sun, dried out his skin leaving it leathery and rough. The moisture seemed to seep out of his body in buckets leaving lips so chapped even aunt mindy's miracle lip moisturizer could barely save the sidewalk like appearance. Bean smacked his lips together then with a strained appearance reached out his hand. A great sigh rang out and the muttering of another kal was heard, "Dramatic much", yet despite the chiding tone, a frozen icee drink was placed into his hand. With a languid movement he took a deep sip of the frozen sugary drink. Ahh! Simply so refreshing against the summer heat. Although the weather was unfavorable, cold drinks taste so much better in the heat. So if he had to suffer, he had to suffer in the comfort of delicious drinks. All throughout summer he drinks new juices, new flavored milks, new fizzy drinks and new frozen concoctions. A new drink every day to combat the harsh heat. He'd spend his summer ticking off a drink bucket list. The other seasons you ask, well let me tell you a little secret, he still drinks cool drinks then too, the heat just gives him a better reason, after all drinking a frozen slushy in the middle of winter is a bit hard to justify.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Wed May 24, 2023 1:22 am

name; Matilda
gender; Female
prompt;

"Come on, come on!!” Matilda tried to drag her friends along with her. They might not have been as interested in camping and digging for crystals as she was, but she still wanted them to have fun.

“Remember, we aren't here just for crystal digging, there's a beautiful natural spring around here we can swim in too!!” She tried to lighten up the mood with her grumpy friends and mentioning the natural spring might’ve been just the thing!

She led them to the spring. It was so beautiful and clear, you could see the bottom of it. “The last one in, is a rotten egg!” Matilda yelled as she jumped into the spring, she then heard tons of splashing and laughing after she came up.

“See, I told you guys camping would be fun! You guys should trust me once in a while.” She said while splashing water at one of her friends who rolled their eyes at her.

“This has always been my favourite summer activity since I was a kit. My parents always brought me here which is why I wanted to share it with you guys. I came here every year with them and now that they're gone, I have to spend it with somebody!” Matilda smiled gently at her friends, who all seemed to smile back at her.

She knew that this was the beginning of making a whole bunch of new memories each year at this spot and with her friends.

[246/300]
Last edited by Ringo. on Wed May 24, 2023 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Wed May 24, 2023 5:29 am

mark!
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vflower » Wed May 24, 2023 7:09 am

name; momo
gender; nonbinary
prompt; wip
i dont use this rofl
vflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 27, 2023 8:23 am

username; SilentMelody
    name; Caresse
    gender; female

Caresse has a very specific schedule that she likes to stick to. Her days in the summer often look like the following:

8:00 to 12:00 - Caresse works at a daycare. She plays games with the children and allows the toddlers to play with toys under her close supervision, but she has some help since there's usually an adult in the room.

12:00 - Caresse gives lunch to the children from the kitchen, usually something healthy unless it's a Friday. She only allows them to eat junk food after they've made it through the week.

13:00 to 16:00 - Caresse shift changes, and she has to work with the teenagers for a few more hours. Most of them love her, and some of them are disobedient. She's learned not to worry about this and tells herself that not everyone has to like her.

16:30 - Caresse stops at the local café for another iced tea on her way home and greets her favorite barista there. On Fridays, she'll allow herself a tasty pastry from the glass boxes and eats it as she walks back home.

17:00 - Caresse makes dinner, and she has a schedule for what she makes as well. On Mondays, she makes a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup. On Tuesdays, she makes ravioli with an alfredo sauce and zucchini. On Wednesdays, she makes a ham and cheese sandwich. On Thursdays, she makes orange chicken and fried rice. On Fridays, she orders pizza.

18:00 to 20:00 - Caresse does her homework for her online masters degree.

20:00 to 22:00 - Caresse watches T.V., mainly the news. Sometimes she'll allow herself to watch fun fantasy or sci-fi shows. This summer, she's bingeing animes such as Castlevania.

22:00 - Caresse prepares for the next day and falls asleep quickly.

(300/300 words)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Mon May 29, 2023 7:14 pm

name; Milo Biel
gender; male
Milo wakes up early in the morning, the sun just starting to peek over the horizon. He takes seven deep breathes as the sound of birds chirping fills the air, and the smell of lemons wafts from the trees.

He walks over to the lemon tree and picks a lemon, take a bite and the tart, juicy flesh bursts in their mouth. He always closes his eyes and savors the taste.

After breakfast, Milo goes for a walk in the countryside. Walking through fields of lavender, past vineyards, and along the banks of a river. Stopping to pick wildflowers and admire the scenery.

In the afternoon, Milo returns to the house and takes a nap under the lemon trees. He listens to the sound of the breeze rustling through the leaves and the birds singing in the branches.

In the evening, he cooks dinner over an open fire, eating dinner outside under the stars. After dinner, he sit around the fire and tell stories to himself and the stars.

He spends his summer under the lemon trees in France relaxing, enjoying the peace and quiet, and soaking up the beauty of the countryside. He is only seeking solitude and mastering routine, he wants to find inspiration, for art maybe but his passion seems to be ever changing. He wants to see and learn about it all and fall in love with the country and simultaneously himself.

used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me