Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cs Robot Uprising Less Cool Than I imagined by Rocky Road Raccoon

Artist Rocky Road Raccoon [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cs Robot Uprising Less Cool Than I imagined

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun May 21, 2023 8:21 am

Listen. I love robots. My favorite literature and films include robots. But not when it comes to spam or scam bots irl. Actually someone pointed these bots out to me yesterday, as I usually just reply to all comments on my art. Until I saw that yeah, they edited the post with a shady link! I was a bit suspicious even before then but I was like "Cs won't get bots, right?" but I guess it does have em.Or maybe this is just a me problem? They comment on my art A LOT.
Soooo CS has a bot problem, apparently. ! These users comment on art relatively harmless comments than edit trying to get you to download something.
Keep an eye out for newer accounts, no profile pic, no pets, no signature, no art, nothing, who have usernames that are just real full names.DO NOT click links from people you don't know or trust. Be careful! Also report them to the mods if they give out any actual links.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cs Robot Uprising Less Cool Than I imagined

Postby EatingTuna » Sun May 21, 2023 8:35 am

*puts my hand up* hello yes i was the one who pointed it out i am cool /j
But seriously those bots i saw where really strange.. and only commented on your posts..
So uh atleast with what ive seen with the bots they have nothing on their profile and have an ‘irl name’ so yeah
Sorrey if this is typibg strabge im low rn :,)
EatingTuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun May 21, 2023 8:36 am

EatingTuna wrote:*puts my hand up* hello yes i was the one who pointed it out i am cool /j
But seriously those bots i saw where really strange.. and only commented on your posts..
So uh atleast with what ive seen with the bots they have nothing on their profile and have an ‘irl name’ so yeah
Sorrey if this is typibg strabge im low rn :,)

yes shoutout to u!
yeah I feel like I'm the only one experiencing this but??
Aw I hope u feel better soon!!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sun May 21, 2023 2:11 pm

Omg I totally didn't notice that- but I really hope that this gets fixed and is stopped soon, not a good thing to have on any site at all! Really sorry that it's happening to you <3
But the expression here omg totally how I would feel if that's happening to anyone... great work on the drawing!! <3
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun May 21, 2023 11:13 pm

COOLDOGOOO wrote:Omg I totally didn't notice that- but I really hope that this gets fixed and is stopped soon, not a good thing to have on any site at all! Really sorry that it's happening to you <3
But the expression here omg totally how I would feel if that's happening to anyone... great work on the drawing!! <3

I'm like yay a comment on my art! ...Oh, it's robo #3 lol s'alright though! I'm flattered I guess lol (joke)
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TinySwanInABottl » Mon May 22, 2023 3:39 am

If only they were fun and cool like the Droids from Star Wars or other works of fiction and weren't just a proxy for people trying to steal account information and money. :|
TinySwanInABottl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Mon May 22, 2023 3:43 am

TinySwanInABottl wrote:If only they were fun and cool like the Droids from Star Wars or other works of fiction and weren't just a proxy for people trying to steal account information and money. :|

Ikr, give me a cool science fiction robot any day lol, least they look cool even when they're evil, these irl spam bots look like nothing lol.
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me