Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Desert Sun Adopt | OPEN by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Desert Sun Adopt | OPEN

Postby Tatangi » Sun May 21, 2023 6:57 pm

Desert Sun Design Adopt

This adopt took a while to make. The Timer is accurate as well, because I really wanted to get this design correct. If not sold by May 25 @ rollover, I plan to keep this design. When sold, I plan to make a "Ref" type of sheet that you can use. If you have a Toyhouse, I will move the character to Toyhouse and transfer it to you there with all the images (PNG ref, Ref Sheet, Image with Background) already attached to the character. If you do not have a Toyhouse and would like one, I can include a Toyhouse Invite code with this adopt.

Price

I would prefer USD, but I'm also willing to accept C$ for this character or even an art trade for one of my characters (Nimbus, Rhealon, in that order of preference). The following prices are in the order of preference but I'm willing to accept any of them.

> 30 USD (Message me on Deviantart or Toyhouse for the sale)
    > 200C$ (Just post a reply to this thread)
    > HQ Headshot of Nimbus or Rhealon
    > Chibi Full Body of Nimbus or Rhealon
    > Med-Large Pixel of Nimbus or Rhealon

Add-Ons

I can do a few Add-ons at a price as well. These can be added onto the adoption price and will be added to the character on Toyhouse. These are completely optional, and do not come with the adopt unless you ask for it and pay the additional price for it. Keep that in mind when buying this adopt.

> 100 Word Personality +$2, 20C$, or 1 rare WL pet
    > 100 Word Design Description +$2, 20C$, or 1 rare WL pet
    > 300 Word Backstory +$5, 50C$ or 3 WL Rares
    > Short Story +$8, 80C$ or 5 WL Rares
    > Roleplay Package +$15, 150C$ or 1 WL Very Rare
      This includes Personality, Design Description, Backstory, and a Post Code that can be used for a ChickenSmoothie Roleplay. It also includes a "ready to go" toyhouse profile.

AUCTION

Auto buy options are above, but this is the Auction section of the Adopt. Unless you are offering the full price of the adopt, you can bid below the asking price until the deadline, May 25th @ rollover.

> Starting Bid: 50C$, $10
      There is no artwork option for bidding

Rules

> Credit rebelappy for the Base
    > Credit Tatangi for the Design
    > Do not resell for more than you bought it for, unless artwork is added to it
    > Resale with art should be the base price you paid + all artwork values
    > Toyhouse required for sales, even when reselling
    > Character will need to be transferred to another user on Toyhouse if resold/traded
    > Please reach out to me on Toyhouse if you plan to sell the design, I may buy it back

Future Adopts

If you are interested in any future adopts I might do, Follow me as an artist here on ChickenSmoothie, Deviantart or Toyhouse for updates.I've also made an Adopt Shop Thread on ChickenSmoothie that can be marked for updates, and includes a VIP List option to get first pick in the future. The VIP List also includes one free add-on, a monthly raffle for a Roleplay Package, and discounts on future adopts.
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed May 24, 2023 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Desert Sun Adopt | OPEN

Postby Tatangi » Wed May 24, 2023 9:23 am

Toyhouse Page

I've gone ahead and made the toyhouse page that will be transferred to the new owner upon adoption. If you are interested in this adopt but do not have a toyhouse, this adopt comes with a toyhouse invite code. This means all you have to do is ask for it when adopting and I will send you the code. Then I will need to know which account to send the character to from there.

Last bumped by Tatangi on Wed May 24, 2023 9:23 am.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me