My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: more edit

Postby fūi » Wed May 17, 2023 2:23 pm

oh woah - this edit is so good!
I am filled with immense pleasure and admiration for the tremendous accomplishment you have achieved. The sheer dedication, perseverance, and expertise that you have displayed in your work is truly impressive and has made a significant impact. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and have undoubtedly contributed to the betterment of our team and organization. I offer you my sincerest congratulations and gratitude for all that you have done. Your outstanding performance and contribution are a testament to your remarkable character and exceptional talent. Keep up the fantastic work!
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Wed May 17, 2023 2:27 pm

fūi wrote: oh woah - this edit is so good!
I am filled with immense pleasure and admiration for the tremendous accomplishment you have achieved. The sheer dedication, perseverance, and expertise that you have displayed in your work is truly impressive and has made a significant impact. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and have undoubtedly contributed to the betterment of our team and organization. I offer you my sincerest congratulations and gratitude for all that you have done. Your outstanding performance and contribution are a testament to your remarkable character and exceptional talent. Keep up the fantastic work!

hehe!!!

I am deeply touched knowing that you valued this work so highly. I always attempt to put forth my best for this corporation, and I am pleased to know that it has satisfied your demands. This was truly one of my most personal works, so many of my innermost feelings went into this piece. Being able to please you and the team was one of my only goals. Knowing that I completed that leaves me with the greatest sense of satisfaction.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Wed May 17, 2023 2:31 pm

baz wrote:

hehe!!!

I am deeply touched knowing that you valued this work so highly. I always attempt to put forth my best for this corporation, and I am pleased to know that it has satisfied your demands. This was truly one of my most personal works, so many of my innermost feelings went into this piece. Being able to please you and the team was one of my only goals. Knowing that I completed that leaves me with the greatest sense of satisfaction.

You are incredibly talented, and each piece of art that you create leaves me in awe. I am so excited to see what you come up with next. The way you inject your unique style and creativity into everything you do is truly inspiring. Your ability to capture emotions and ideas with your art is unparalleled, and I cannot wait to see what you will create next. Your talent and passion for art are truly boundless, and I am honored to be able to witness it firsthand. Keep creating, and I will always be your biggest fan.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Wed May 17, 2023 2:34 pm

fūi wrote:
baz wrote:

hehe!!!

You are incredibly talented, and each piece of art that you create leaves me in awe. I am so excited to see what you come up with next. The way you inject your unique style and creativity into everything you do is truly inspiring. Your ability to capture emotions and ideas with your art is unparalleled, and I cannot wait to see what you will create next. Your talent and passion for art are truly boundless, and I am honored to be able to witness it firsthand. Keep creating, and I will always be your biggest fan.

I truly must thank you for your kindness and sincerity. You have always been one of my number one supporters, even since back then. I try my best to use your words as a reminder while creating my own artworks. Oftentimes, I find myself reflecting back on how you have been so encouraging and genuine. I will always cherish you as my colleague, friend, and most importantly, my family. The careful eye that you examine my artwork with never ceases to amaze me every time. It is only appropriate for me to thank you from the bottom of my heart, dearest companion.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave