Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

✨🦉 Flhoots Nursery by snowdrake

Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✨🦉 Flhoots Nursery

Postby snowdrake » Tue May 16, 2023 9:05 am

no posting please!

🦉 flhoots can breed a total of 3 times!
    ✨ eggs will hatch after about 1 week after the batch has been posted! this timer can be skipped using a super incubator pass!
    🦉 flhoots may breed 3 weeks after they hatched from their egg!
    ✨ flhoots may not breed with family members or otherwise have incestuous relationships!
    🦉 after your flhoot has been bred, it has a breeding cooldown of 1 month (ex. from march 8th to April 8th, from february 3rd to march 3rd etc.). this cooldown starts after the ticket was accepted.
    ✨ every user has 1 free itemless batch each month that they may post for claims in this thread! additional batches can be purchased in the [url]shop[/url] or directly from an artist who posted an open slot on this thread! additionally, if the artist states they are taking item batches without a fee, then you may post your item breeding ticket for a chance to be accepted for free!
    xxxxx- free item ticket slots must always be raffles!
    🦉 please understand that it may take us a while to get to your ticket if there's too much demand at that point in time! we will try to choose tickets in the order they were posted, but if an artist is uncomfortable taking the next ticket in line they may skip that ticket and chose the next one. skipped tickets can and will still be taken by a different artist!
    ✨ when posting a breeding ticket between two users' flhoots please make sure you have proof of your breeding partner's approval of the breeding and all items involved!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me