NQD | Salawa | Custom by Scoinwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

NQD | Salawa | Custom

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon May 01, 2023 7:56 pm

wandering the deserts is this strange beast, with its sloped snout, triangular ears, and forked tail. Associated with the god Set(h), it's often noted as reddish or pure black, but the shopkeeper seems to have a rather broad definition of the color

custom for ThousandSounds
Username: ThousandSounds
Name:

Items:
- additional collar
- additional collar
Last edited by Scoinwolf on Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NQD | Salawa | Custom

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon May 01, 2023 11:22 pm

Alejandro bounced excitedly on the balls of his feet, looking between the shopkeep and Amanda, who nodded with a smile "Well go on.". Sinking to knees, trembling from elation, not wanting to scare the Sha, he reached his hands out petting his hairy neck, and tenderly rubbing his thumb on the dogs cheek. "Hello my sweet little boy.." he awed. "Oh, look how pretty you are, oh Dios mío.. Such a pretty little pero" showering the Salawa with little kisses.

Amanda laughed fondly, meeting the shop keeper's eyes. "Thank you so much, I can see this one is going to be spoiled rotten by the time he get home.".

With the best efforts, Alejandro grunted as he hoisted the large dog in his arms, Tona clicked with his two tipped tail wagging - slapping Al's legs. "Off, you're a BIG boy. You're like a big bag of potatoes, aren't you?" The dog squirms in his grasp trying to reach his face with his snout, to which Alejandro relented and gently set him down "Yes, yes, Yo tambíen te quiero." the man pats his back. Standing up, returning his attention to the store owner "Muchas gracías, I love him wholeheartedly. And with senoríta Maya by his side, I'm sure he will be very happy to go home with us. "Leaving the owner all of his needed information; contacts, accounts, any finalizing forms. He signed the application, and rubbed the dog's head.

Name: Tonatiuh Beso
Meaning: Sun God's kiss // Kiss of the Sun God

Reaching into his back pocket to pull out his wallet "Before we head out, though, I would like to make sure he has an options for a few different collars for certain occasions or comfort some days-" pointing out on the wall the two he thought would fit well. "I have a feeling these two would be best fitting," He looks down at the Sha, "What'ya think, chico?" The large dog moaned in contentment, scooting his but an inch closer.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me