Traveling Primal 2023 - Adopt #2 [winner] by gecko

Based on Click to view
Artist gecko [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Traveling Primal 2023 - Adopt #2 [winner]

Postby gecko » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:30 pm

┎-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┒

What are Simas, exactly?

Simas are generally social mammals with average length fur and bright hearts. Their body's skeletal structure matches one of a cat with its flexible spine and typically lithe body frame, while the skull and paws resemble ancient canines such as a wolf- an indicator of hybrid genes. Their fur is more abundant around their chest and neck and the fur becomes more coarse as it reaches their tail, from abundant at the base to more coarse until it's pure, soft velvet when it just reaches the jewel guard itself. Their jewel acts as a weapon for self-defense as well as the guard, sharp against opponents and the jewel is frequently kept clean for courtship and using their powers to their utmost potential.

They are omnivores by design and an adult size ranges anywhere between an adult medium-sized dog to a mountain lion- or, if their genes go back far enough, very rarely can they be the size of tigers. It is unknown if there's any Sima larger than that.

They're often observed in groups, typically families between 20-50 Simas, or they've formed groups based on the power of their jewel which can vary wildly in size. It also isn't uncommon to find Simas living a solitary life. As a species, they're generally docile and can coexist peacefully with other species, but genetically incompatible if it ever came to interspecies breeding due to their hybrid nature.

Countless generations of breeding amongst their ancestors and with one another resulted in random mutations gradually appearing in their kits which could result in both benign and life-impacting results. Unstable genetics mixed with their jewel powers, according to human studies, could also be a result of why kits have a predisposition to being born with bodily mutations. Regardless, few deaths have been recorded as a result of the curious traits they are born with.

┗----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

Traits&Info wrote: Expression (eyes & mouth)
E ♦ Primal subspecies
C ♦ Sclera color
C ♦ Hair
UC ♦ Warrior jewel (yellow - light)
UC ♦ Slit pupils
UC ♦ Ear edit
UC ♦ Fur edits (front legs)
R ♦ Short tail

What is this sima's secret? Feel free to add one extra! It may be one piece of art or 500 words <3

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]CS ID[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Prompt[/b]:
[b]Extra 1[/b]: optional
Last edited by gecko on Sun May 07, 2023 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Traveling Primal 2023 - Adopt #2

Postby koegami » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:45 am

Username: koegami
      CS ID: 308751
      Name: Vulcanion "Vulcan" Embers
      Prompt:
        While primals are known to be fierce, ancient and albeit majestic creatures, Vulcan actually despises being clean. He would rather go out at night, find a nice mud puddle and play in it like a kit. He did this so often that his fellow primals kicked him out of the tribe due to being "unclean". Jokes on them though, Vulcan loves being dirty. He's more cautious about how he looks during the day, since constant ridicule has made him self-conscious of his rather harmless habit. Vulcan keeps his guilty pleasure to himself and tries to hide or wash-off any evidence of his fun before another sima can see him.
      Extra 1: {will come back to add if i have time}
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:55 am

^

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:01 pm

Ending tomorrow at 10pm mountain time <3

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontrix » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:27 am

Username: Dragontrix
CS ID: 370191
Name: Hadyn

Prompt:
Hadyn's secret is also her biggest love in life. It is her love of flowers and gardening, of watching them grow and nurturing them. Using her own paws to dig into the earth and make the optimal place for each species of flowers she keeps. The more demanding the more joy it brings her to see her garden blossom and spread its colors. Especially under the bright lights she conjures with her jewel to help them grow even in the darkest days of the year. This garden her is happy place where she spends her time, enjoying the simple joy of just existing.

Extra 1:
Hadyn was never a very social sima, even as a kit she kept to herself away from her siblings. She preferred to just lay around and enjoy the quite stillness of nature around her to the play fights of her siblings. Her family had always been a more primitive one with a simpler way of living where all members had to help hunt and scavenge for what the group needed. It was never something Hadyn herself enjoyed, especially since it all was something very social, things the you did in a group. When very young, before she knew better then to try to change the packs ways, she tried to make a small food garden, plant some potatoes and carrots to try and at least help in some way. But before they got anywhere near ready to harvest one of her siblings stumbled upon her little plot of dirt and immediately ran to their parents to tell them all about her grievous affront against their way of life. For trying to control nature itself instead of taking what was freely given was not allowed and would never be. That day ended in tears and stern words as her parents destroyed her little garden with no care for the time she had put into it.
Their pack lived as wild as the carnivores competing against them for prey.
Hadyn did not like her lot in life and for years she suffered in silence, for she knew her words of change would never reach the rest of the pack for they did not want change. Kept to herself and watched nature whenever she could she waited until the day she was old enough to leave.
And come it did, when the day came that she reached adulthood, the day she was meant to gain her true position in the pack she left. She left with nothing but the fur on her back for like the way of the pack told she owned nothing and so there was nothing stopping her from leaving now that she was old enough, experienced enough to survive on her own out in the wilderness.
For many weeks she wandered, for she did not want to be anywhere close to her old pack or anyone who might know them. Hadyn wanted freedom and the only way she would get that was alone.
One day she found a wonderful place, a small hidden valley covered in thousands of wild flowers. Hadyn had found her paradise and from that day on she would spend her days watching it flourish as she poured her heart and soul into this secret garden.
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━⦗Dralons⦘━━⦗RPWs⦘━━⦗Simas⦘━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 38 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dragontrix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:20 am

koegami wrote:
      Username: koegami
      CS ID: 308751
      Name: Vulcanion "Vulcan" Embers
      Prompt:
        While primals are known to be fierce, ancient and albeit majestic creatures, Vulcan actually despises being clean. He would rather go out at night, find a nice mud puddle and play in it like a kit. He did this so often that his fellow primals kicked him out of the tribe due to being "unclean". Jokes on them though, Vulcan loves being dirty. He's more cautious about how he looks during the day, since constant ridicule has made him self-conscious of his rather harmless habit. Vulcan keeps his guilty pleasure to himself and tries to hide or wash-off any evidence of his fun before another sima can see him.
      Extra 1: {will come back to add if i have time}

Congrats ! Enjoy your new baby 😊

Sorry Dragontrix your form wasn't counted because the contest ended on the 28th :(

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontrix » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:47 pm

Ohhh your post was posted 1am on the 28th for me so that completely messed it up for me so I thought it ended like a couple hours ago :(
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━⦗Dralons⦘━━⦗RPWs⦘━━⦗Simas⦘━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬