kit 2 (top right)
[S] shine, hair
[C] long fur, tail
[NR] heterochromia

kit 3 (bottom left)
[S] shine, hair
[C] tail, long fur
[NR] heterochromia

partner comp time! i want you and your partner to develop these two as siblings in any way you can. tell me about them and how they feel about each other. are they close? why or why not? you can simply explain, or write a story. for the writing portion, please don't exceed 1.5k words. i'd love to see art of them together as well, but this is definitely not a requirement.

if you can't find a partner and would like a random assignment, send me a PM and i will try to randomly assign you to someone else who needs a partner.

extras are totally fine. this will close in exactly one week, on april 22nd april 25th @ 8 pm EST. let me know if i need to extend this deadline. i would be happy to.

good luck!

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]partner's username:[/b]
[b]which kalon?:[/b]
[b]kalon name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]tell me more:[/b]
[b]extras (optional):[/b]
Last edited by gasp on Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rhea & rue readoption

Postby altiora » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:08 pm

Mark! Looking for partner - I'm interested in bottom left, please send a message if you want to work together
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:34 am

mark <3
feel free to dm if you'd like to partner up--i'm interested in the bottom left :]
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ entj ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:46 am

ahhh bartolomew's kids ^6^ think I wanna try 'n get top right, feel free to dm me !
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:10 pm

Hello, hope you dont mind me asking a question, is it 1.5k words between partners or 1.5k words each? Thank you!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gasp » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:29 pm

Ucanthandleme wrote:Hello, hope you dont mind me asking a question, is it 1.5k words between partners or 1.5k words each? Thank you!

hi, good question! 1.5k words per person, not between partners

also, someone asked if art is considered an extra and how many extras are allowed. art is considered an extra, meaning it's not required, and you can include as many extras as you want.

i hope this makes sense. let me know if you have more questions!
gasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gasp » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:05 pm

this has been extended 3 days due to request! you now have until april 25th @ 8 pm EST. good luck!
gasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:19 pm

username: Ucanthandleme
partner's username: Mastergirl7
which kalon?: Top right
kalon name: Akio
tell me more:

You were my whole world

I could never quite understand why. I thought we felt the same way. Forever together, nothing would break us apart, but now it had crumbled. The moment the world came crashing down. I was there. My back rubbed raw from the weight of it all as I cradled you in my arms. I would protect you from the world. My blood. My heart. My only living relative left in the world. I sheltered you from harm no matter the beatings, the unkind gazes and rude words spoken. All so I could see you smile, bright rosy cheeks and outstretched arms, all of it was worth it for you, my dearest younger sibling. Nothing could be closer than the two of us, as the two of us only had each other to hold. But I was too young, and you were even younger and the world simply wanted to swallow us whole. But perhaps our persistence made the gods weep, they sent us a savior, a man with a heart of gold who took us in and gave us a home.

You idolized him. As you did to me too. But the eyes you looked at him were different. Eyes that seemed to scream to the world that he was the sun, I was merely the burning out ember of a candlelight. Perhaps for a moment, I wished we had never been saved. I would be your brightest light and you would be mind. I wouldn't care for the hardships of the world, because you were my world. But the sun always sneaks in, and eventually I came to realize, I too, enjoyed the warmth of its rays. He was a good man, our mentor of gold. He wore a bright smile and bellowing laugh. Part of a special police force, in his words he was just like superman saving the day. Even if he wasn't, he was still a hero to us. But all heroes have their villains. It seems though the world simply wanted to laugh at us.

They stripped the sun from us too. This time the world had not only crashed down but it had shattered to pieces. Once again I tried to pick them up. I tried to console you and at the same time keep upright but it didn't work. You fell deeper and deeper, so did I. A fall that was unexpected but at the same time one we had been waiting for. My dearest younger sibling, the pity of the world was treacherous. You and I both longed for revenge, revenge on the one who had taken our sunshine, revenge on the world for taking from us again. Blessed with powers, blessed with hope. Bright bushes of roses at your fingertips, sharp thorns at your toes. I was burdened by the memories, the screamings of the world. Everyone's minds became part of my own. I wished to block the world out, and you wish to destroy its home.

The paths we walked

Revenge was a funny thing. How one wanted to get revenge, who they wanted to get revenge on, why they wanted revenge? It seems, us who had been of one mind broke apart at these questions. We still had the same goals, but we wished to complete them differently. I watched, watched as your heart bleed out, watched as you went down the path of no return. It seems you had forgotten, I was still here. But I will never forget you. A rare S class power, mind manipulation, I was not only sought after by many organizations, but also a prime candidate to be accepted into the special force, on an even higher level than our mentor could have ever dreamed of. Only there with all that power and resources would I be able to find my answers and get our revenge. So I worked harder, harder than anyone else, to achieve my goals.

As I went higher, our relationship became more taunt. You screamed that the organization was one of the reasons for his death, that not only the one who killed him, but everyone involved in his deployment had to pay too. I knew you wouldn't understand my decision, you mind only planned for revenge and not the steps that needed to be made to have that revenge. I was planning; planning, studying, looking at every last piece of the puzzle. Perhaps though, in that moment I saw the fire in your eyes I should have kept a better watch over you. You ran away. Only later when I read the report on a new villain, one who controlled plants, did I know I may have made a mistake. I should have tried to look at your point of view, let you in on my plans, tried to convince you all these steps were for revenge. You might not know, but I covered your tracks. I was good at it too. After all, I had the ability to manipulate minds, and no one seemed to keep their guard up. After all, I was following in our mentor's footsteps.

When they asked about you, I would tell them you were in a rebellious stage, not wanting to come out from your room much, I would give a sigh and a smile, they would return that with an understanding look. Little did they know I had not seen you in years. I dreamed often, often of when we were together, the closest in the world, but now so far apart. Then I meet you. Out on a task I was assigned. I saw you speaking to others, bubbly and smiling as always. Then you saw me.You pulled me in, your smile gone. I could see it, you were bitter at the world, angry at my choices, angry at everything. But, you showed the true you, not the smiling mask. This brought me comfort, because that must mean I'm still trusted somewhere in your heart.

Is this the final dance?

The final curtains opened on our great show. Perhaps it wasn’t perfect, or the magnificent display we had hoped for, but the job was done. I broke down the inside, as you destroyed the outside. All along it seems we had been of one mind. Protect one another until the end, but not let each other in on our secrets. Get revenge on all, just in different ways, mine more peaceful yet brutal, yours more destructive yet methodical. Great minds think alike, but they also like different dances in the show. I gained trust, you gained fear, together we gained revenge. We were the closest in the world after all. My dearest younger sibling. But what do we do now? The crescendo had been reached and the music had mellowed out. What would we dance to now? I gave a smile, as did you. I watched walls of ivy rise up from the ground, as I got ready twisted memories at my fingertips. Naturally. We had to keep playing our parts, protecting our new lives and one another. So what was one more show, one last laugh before the closing.

“A great battle occurred between the current leader of the underground and Light organization tonight. There had been no immediate casualties, but both fighters had sustained varying degrees of injuries. The face of the villain is still unknown, and our youngest hero was unable to take a glance, so a reward for any information has been placed out. Please get in contact if you know anything”. An abrupt buzz rang out as Akio turned off the tv. With one bandaged arm he made his way to the kitchen, preparing two cups of hot chocolate he walked back to the lounge, placing the mug down before another figure. “Thanks”, Katari hissed out and the opening of the wound on their lip, “Sorry” Akio mumbled at the sound. Both looked at each other giving a bright smile before turning the tv on once again. “I want to watch a cooking show,” Akio said. Katari grumbled, “But I want to watch Survivor”. The two looked each other dead in the eye before launching for the remote. It seems it was going to be a long night.

Fun facts:
Akio has mind manipulation powers; he can show others their own memories as well as illusions that can be based on anything Akio has seen/read.
He likes cooking in his spare time, he especially loves making cupcakes
Has a dog named cat
Is a terrible singer, but his sister doesn't have the heart to tell him
Shares a bunk bed with his sister, prone to nightmares so has fallen off several times, so now has to sleep on the bottom bunk
His sister and him enjoy long car rides together, listening to Fleetwood Mac
Keeps a picture of his sister, mentor and him in his right work pocket
Favorite food is mac n cheese
Dislikes pears, don't ask questions.

(1500/1500)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:41 pm

username: Mastergirl7
partner's username: Ucanthandleme
which kalon?: Bottom left
kalon name: Katari
tell me more:

It seems reminiscing on the past has brought a ghost before her now.

Everything else slides away, replaced only by the practised curl of her lips upwards as she acknowledges him. “I was wondering when we would next meet.” Brought by his presence alone comes a faint buzzing of static in the back of her mind, a reminder that her eyes cannot be trusted any longer. She continues,

“If I’m not mistaken then you’ve come to meet me alone. Why, Is it a special occasion? I don’t recall anything happening on this date, though you may be the one to blame for that.” The honey doesn’t slip from her voice, keeping up a thoroughly practised persona.

“Yes I’m alone, we need to talk.” He clearly ignores the jab but she is unbothered, instead mulling over the reasoning behind his surprise visit. Unable to come up with much of a conclusion she shrugs her shoulders. “Sure, though if you’re only here to scold me again don’t expect me to hang around.”

He nods in acknowledgment of her words, though the relieved breath he lets out does not go unnoticed by her watchful gaze, her eyebrow raising while waiting for him to speak.

His gaze steels and she refrains from flinching as it locks onto hers.

“How much longer will you let this go on?” He asks, and immediately she recoils. “Huh?” She asks dumbly. Out of all of the things she thought he would say, this was not among the list.

“What you’re doing, this act you’re putting up. How much longer until you’ve got it out of your system?” His gaze is cold and it’s pinning her to the spot. It’s a good thing they’re opposites because when his words register, her blood begins to boil.

She recovers quickly. Gritting her teeth and plastering on a smile that does not meet her eyes. “Oh brother, you make it sound like I’m just going through a phase. I assure you what I’m doing is not going to stop anytime soon.“ She claps her hands together, ready to get out of there that instant as a sinking feeling in her stomach tells her this conversation is going in a direction she doesn't want to hang around for. “Is that all you wanted to say? Because I have some things I need to get out of my system away from here.”

She is fully prepared to dip, and is about to do just that, but the buzzing sensation in the back of her mind suddenly invades her vision. Static crawls into her eyes, and in mere seconds she is no longer standing in the open outdoors. Instead, a blank white room.

It isn’t real of course, but it halts her and her plans of escape. The fact that he used his powers changes this situation entirely. Now she understands that he is set on having this conversation no matter what.

She could just as easily use her own powers. While it may look like an empty room, she knows in reality that they are still outside. She can feel the wildlife around them like a buzz in her fingertips, at her beck and call if she so needs it. But she’s grown curious now to see where this conversation goes, so she’ll relent and let him speak.

He takes her lack of reaction as confirmation that he can continue, taking a deep breath before he starts speaking. “You can’t keep doing this Katari. Can’t keep acting like what you’re doing isn’t wrong.” Her eyebrow twitches, and her easy smile begins to slide off of her face. “What you’re doing isn’t the right way to get revenge. But if you were to come with me you could join the hero organisation. Together we can come up with a plan to take down the people responsible for his death. Together we can do what is right.” A growl interrupts Akio, rendering him silent as his little sister stalks towards him. He is only then reminded that she has been working as a villain for many years now, and while he isn’t afraid that she will hurt him, the look in her eyes is a warning he knows better than to ignore.

“See that’s your problem Akio.” She begins, like a shark circling its prey. “Even with the power to reach into others minds you are incapable of understanding those around you,” a snarl and a finger roughly jabbed at his chest. “And that includes me. I don’t care if what I’m doing is labelled as wrong. I’m doing what’s best for everyone, including you. Your system doesn’t work, it hasn’t for years.”

Her brother is too innocent of the world, she's seen more than he can imagine and she knows where her brother fits in the grand scheme of things.
Just another pawn for the heroes, a life that if lost will be just as easily forgotten as the rest. “He died because he followed that system and I hate seeing you blindly following it as well.” It’s becoming too much for her, she should’ve listened to her gut instinct earlier and ran. Growing more tired than angry she sighs, hand lowering away from his chest. The fight draining quickly from her body.

“You just don’t understand, this isn’t just about revenge anymore. I’m doing this to protect you. Just stay out of my business and let me do this for you both.” She takes a step away, dark emotions swirling in her stomach like a sickness. She wants to leave.

A hand rises in her vision and she takes another step back, refusing to meet his eyes again. She can’t, not even when she hears the falter in his next words. “Just come home…”

She’s shaking her head but he keeps trying, “then when everything is over. Katari, please just come home.” It’s honestly scary, hearing her always composed older brother beg.
Unfortunately she won’t let it sway her, she has to stay strong. If she can’t handle this then it could be the end of it all. She refuses to let that happen.

“I’m sorry Akio but it’s like I said, this isn’t just about revenge anymore. I’m in far too deep now, and I can’t let you get involved. Please just let me go.”

She turns away from him.
If she looks, if she stays, all of what she’s worked to protect will be compromised.
Akio will be compromised.

So she goes, leaves swirling up from the ground and around her in a perfect cover. Though she feels like he is still watching her even as the white walls melt away, and she is long gone

A ghost of her past for sure: the experience haunting her mind for days to come.

(1130/1500 words used)

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:06 am

oops i missed one

Upon user request, I will be taking over judging for this competition

these kits will be going to ucanthandleme (top right) and Mastergirl7 (bottom left) !!

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes