Based on Click to view
Artist -chirp- [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

moon 11 part 2

Postby -chirp- » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:03 pm

moon 11 - part 1

dampfade wanders the forest alone, looking for some herbs sealake sent her to find. he described them in vivid detail, however she was never good at that medicine cat stuff. while searching, a strange scent reachers her nose. it smells like a mix of wet dog and mud. just as she pin-points where the smell is coming from, the leaves rustle and out jumps a rogue. the smell gets stronger and she finds it funny that a cat who looks like mud also has a scent like it. he introduces himself as noodle and after some funny witty comments, all which make dampfade laugh, the two head back to quailclan camp. siltstar later names him mudleap.

berrypelt and mothaster were sent on patrol together. the two haven’t talked much, but they hit it off instantly and talk clan drama as the patrol the border. up ahead lays a thunderpath and when the two get closer, they hear the distressed mewls of an injured cat. upon closer inspection, a large, rough looking tom is limping along the side of the path, his fur standing on end and a pungent scent of fear clouds the air. the two hesitantly approach him, berrypelt reeking of concern and mothaster just being cautious. the grumpy, injure tom stops when they reach a respectable distance and lets out low growls. mothaster takes pity on him and remembers when duckfur brought her back to the clan when she needed help. she offers the same olive branch to him and surprisingly, he takes it. on the way back, he introduces himself as jaggeddrift, and after being tended to by the medicine cat he decides to stick around for a bit for the easy food. but of course, he would never admit to having grown to like the camp.

there was another kitty pet the patrol found but my game didn’t save so im not worried about marking her down ;0; plus her name was just the letter “L”???
    working on owed work after this ^^

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-