Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[CLOSED] Beasticorn by CHINARIZING

Artist CHINARIZING [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[CLOSED] Beasticorn

Postby CHINARIZING » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:52 pm

A creature more unheard of unicorns? No, that can't be. Unicorns are an impossibility, anything more than that cannot exist... but despite so, the Beasticorn continues, because they do not care about who or what they defy.

Payment
    ACCEPTING USD, PETS, ITEMS AND C$
    20 USD or 275 C$ or 1 MA in pets/items (to make things simple, either only pets or pets + items)
Terms and Conditions
    If you buy this adopt, it is yours.
    The design is free for you to:
      Change/redesign it in any way you’d like
      Post to your social media, sites, and galleries (with credit) All I ask is initial credit (e.g. crediting me on Toyhou.se, linking back to the original Oekaki, DM me for my TH if needed.) Afterwards credit is appreciated, but not necessary.
      Make merch, monetizable content, etc. and profit off of it
      Resell it at the same pricepoint you bought it for unless there’s more art, modifications to design, backstory/lore, or anything else that adds onto or includes the design.
      Please do not label my art/designs as “high-quality” or anything else that intentionally puts my art/design as “above” other artists.
    This image is also free for you to use but my signature must always be visible. I will always send you an image with the adopt, standalone, with my signature edited to be less in-your-face.
    Again, feel free to do anything you want with them after you've bought them!
Last edited by CHINARIZING on Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CHINA 🐲 HE/HIM | ADULT PLAYER | ASIAN-AMERICAN
══════════════════════════════════════════
TRADE THREAD | ART THREAD | ART STORE

art, my OCs, working out, pins/buttons, charms/keychains, E/SE Asian cultures, WACA, WoF, SU, MLP, Minecraft, countries, bully breeds, country personifications, pop punk, alt rock, indie, midwest emo, flags, furry visnovels, obscure horror, early Internet

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CHINARIZING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [OPEN BTA] Beasticorn

Postby CHINARIZING » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:48 pm

b

CHINA 🐲 HE/HIM | ADULT PLAYER | ASIAN-AMERICAN
══════════════════════════════════════════
TRADE THREAD | ART THREAD | ART STORE

art, my OCs, working out, pins/buttons, charms/keychains, E/SE Asian cultures, WACA, WoF, SU, MLP, Minecraft, countries, bully breeds, country personifications, pop punk, alt rock, indie, midwest emo, flags, furry visnovels, obscure horror, early Internet

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CHINARIZING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me