Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

moon 11

Postby -chirp- » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:07 am

oo ok a lot happened this moon, this isn’t even all of it
    ignore the bed writing im really tired today babes

moon 11

siltstar lost her first life to greencough. she now has 8 lives left.

ever since his warrior ceremony, violetgrass has felt off. one night, star clan sends a dream his way. the dream starts off in the sky, with a yellow and orange bird gliding in between the clouds. his mind supplied that the bird is a canary. he watched as it got lower to the ground, letting him see his clan below. however, the forest was twisted and wrong, the trees that used to be lush with leaves now dead and diseased. the bird grew in size, its claws digging into the ground around the clans camp. the canary’s massive wings heaved not only itself but also the camp into the sky. violetgrass watch as the bird flew the camp further and further away, but before he could see where it went he woke up. violetgrass rushed to siltstar to tell her his dream, trying to explain it to the best of his abilities. he also told her how he hasn’t felt right with his name. “i- i think the dream means something. i’m not sure what yet, but i don’t think im supposed to be called violetgrass. i want to be called canaryclaw, please. if thats allowed?”

a few days later, siltstar calls the clan to gather. blazelight’s kits were now old enough to be apprentices, and venturepaw had completed his training. lightkit claimed to have been having strange dreams, with starry cats and old clan mates. because of this, the timid medcat, sealake, decided to take him in as an apprentice. windwhisker had been complaining about not having an apprentice to train, so siltstar caved and decided bushkit would be his best bet. when it was venturepaws turn to gain her warrior name, the leader hesitated. while venturepaw showed herself to be a good warrior, she was better at talking to the other clans then fighting. siltstar decided her name would just be venture, due to her explorative personality and great social skills. venture was a little bit salty at not gaining a true warrior name, but didn’t question her leaders choices. she and canaryclaw were to stand vigil at night, since the bengal had chosen a different warrior name he was to pay his respects to his clan again.

mothaster disappeared for a few days, and when she appeared again not only did she have a gnarly scar across her right eye, but she also had three kits in tow. the clan suspected them to be hers from a mate in her previous clan, but she refused to tell the clan were exactly she got them. she did say that a badger gave her the scar though.

while blazelight watch the training of his two kits, he realized that it was time to move on. it had been 6 moons since hickoryfire s death, and while he would always love his past mate, he was ready to start anew.

theres two other events that happened this moon id like to draw, but ill do that in a bit. canaryclaw needed a reason for a name change plus i wanted to start an actual story, but i have no idea where im going with this lmao,,

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: moon 11

Postby webheadXD » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:24 am

ooohh this is so so cool!!!!^^ i love ur lore reasons behind changing names, rlly cool touch!:3
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me