Based on Click to view
Artist -chirp- [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

moon 10

Postby -chirp- » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:40 pm

moon 10

violetgrass sits silently under the moon. just before the sun set, he was given his warrior name. siltstar had praised his hunting abilities, adding -grass to his warrior name because of that. his determination to please his clan allowed him to befriend the whole camp, and windwhisker entrusted him on leading patrols the very next day.

as flightpaw and violetgrass wandered the territory, they met a kitty pet named finch. she said her two legs had left her behind and she wanted to join the clan. her altruistic, selfless, personality led violetgrass to leading her back to the camp. siltstar immediately took a liking to her as she helped a kit carry some fresh kill to the queens den. finch soon gained the name finchspeckle, after the pattern on her coat.

sealake was hesitant to come out of his den. as the medicine cat, he only even traveled beyond the clan walls for herbs, and thats if another warrior or apprentice hadn’t already gotten them for him. but when finchspirit offered to take him on a trip, he couldn’t deny the big she-cat. while on a scavenging adventure, they met a kitty pet by the name of fishblink. his strange, clan like name already made the two think he was interested in joining the clan. even with finchspirit and sealake trying to loose him, he persisted and followed their trail all the way back to the clan. looks like another kitty pet has joined in.

yall violetgrass is literally my favorite but i cant stand his name ;0; might change it to canaryclaw

also flightpaw s ears grew in size, didn’t mean to make that happen lmao

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-