Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

where have i been 2 (READ DESC) by Mr.Sifaka

Artist Mr.Sifaka [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

where have i been 2 (READ DESC)

Postby Mr.Sifaka » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:30 pm

well. i vanished... AGAIN! im not back, im just giving an official update since ive vanished and i dont know if people are wondering or not but just in case anyone is, im gonna explain!
2023 has been something! i finally have someone i know i can spend the rest of my life with, which is wonderful.

my main discord account got deleted without any warning from discord. first disabled for accusations which were false, but then deleted my account several days later without any email warning. so over 100$ gone since i had over a year of nitro, and i lost touch with several people i commissioned, so i have lost... alot. i used that account to keep track of lots of things, art mainly. this is the biggest reason why i just sorta. vanished from this website. i mainly used the chickensmoothie discord server, so ... yeah.
i made a new discord account, but now im primarily on instagram. i wont be saying either of my accounts (discord or insta) since they have CRINGE curse words and stuff!!!

i am still struggling hardcore in school which is so cool, but i have my awesome boyfriend to help me out so im chugging through. mentally and physically ive been doing much better though since my account got deleted, i guess it was some sort of sign.

i wont be coming back here anytime soon, atleast to my knowledge. this site just doesnt feel the same as it used to, maybe im becoming a grumpy old man! but i hope everyone is doing well :] have a good one !!!! hugs for everyone

Image Image Image
Mr.Sifaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: where have i been 2 (READ DESC)

Postby Bingus » Thu May 04, 2023 11:55 am

noooo kyle :( we will miss you so much sorry i was so late to this post :(