Spring Event 2023 -- #001 by snapshot

Based on Click to view
Artist snapshot [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spring Event 2023 -- #001

Postby snapshot » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:51 pm

Cupido Draft Horses, or more commonly known as Cupido Drafts [CDH for short], are typically bigger and thicker than the average horse. They tend to range from 15 to 18.2 hands high, however, the largest ever recorded was a 19.2 hand high stallion, the founding stallion of the breed. Cupido Drafts are robust draft horses with stark roman noses, typically sporting well-defined muscles and big hooves to accompany their large size. One of the most sought after traits within Cupido Draft Horses, though, are their thick manes and tails. Their mane and tails are incredibly silky and have a natural curl, giving it a beautiful wavy look that is very popular around the world for shows. Cupido Drafts, though originally thought to be bred for look and companionship, can be used for almost any event that they are eligible for.

Owner:
    Show Name:
    Barn Name:
    Phenotype:
    Eye Color: Spring Blossom
    Genotype: Ee Aa +Spring Blooms
    Breeding Notes: n/a

Spring has sprung! This cupido is sporting one of the spring event markings: Spring Blooms!

To win this cupido, tell me a short story about an experience they had with flowering trees. 100 words max.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Halter Type/Color:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

End date: April 11th 23:59 pm CS time
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Event 2023 -- #001

Postby Phoenix Rising » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:02 pm

Owner: Phoenix Rising
Show Name: Bravissima
Barn Name: Grace
Halter Type/Color: Wide leather
Prompt: I watched in awe as the small green buds bloomed, day by day, into beautiful pink flowers softer than my mother's muzzle. The air slowly filled with the sweetest smell. I dipped my head to graze, ear flicking as bees buzzed about, doing whatever it was bees did. I never bothered to ask them, and they never bothered to tell me. My mother stood beside me, watching the herd as they romped through the pasture. I was never one for pointless running. I much preferred standing there, beneath the cherry blossoms, watching the birds and bees in the branches above.
Phoenix Rising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:44 pm

To win this cupido, tell me a short story about an experience they had with flowering trees. 100 words max. [/center]

Owner:
Spiritstar3
Show Name:
Cherry Blossom Princess
Barn Name:
Chenna
Halter Type/Color:
Sheepskin, soft pink
Prompt:
Chenna was a young thing when she first saw flowers, but she hadn't seen the trees flowering. When she got older, that's when she finally saw it. Her wonderful owner took her to see the trees. They watched as the trees flowered and bloomed. They came back every day to continue to watch them. These were the trees in her human's grandmother's yard. Chenna had grown to love the old woman. She loved her, and loved Renna, and loved watching those trees come to life.

(85 words I think, but you'll have to check that)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kae!! » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 am

Owner: kae!!
Show Name: Where Beauty Grows
Barn Name: Ribbons
Halter Type/Color: sheepskin ?? artist's choice !
Prompt: Ribbons had always been fond of flowers. specifically the ones that grew off of the low-branched tree in her human's orchard- she often heard them described as 'cherry blossoms'. names disregarded, Ribbons absolutely could not wait to grow big and tall so that she could smell the beautiful pink and white blooms fully. the first time spring rolled around and she was tall enough, she was so excited she nearly jumped the fence into the orchard! it was a day she will not soon forget.

moron adult . critical role hyperfixater . average halloween enjoyer .
75 % autist ; 23 % raging lesbian and 140 % bad at maths .
here to have fun and forget things like the hot enby i am .

werm rotisserie below (refresh 4 new werm !)
kae!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:07 am

Owner: green.
Show Name: rws anti-hero
Barn Name: demi
Halter Type/Color: surprise me
Prompt: demi had been born during the winter, a uncertain and unknown pregnancy. As the filly grew up she continued to watch the flowers bloom in the spring and die in the winter. She always associated the flowers growing with her, a reminder.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:36 pm

Owner:Jack-Frost
Show Name: Oliander
Barn Name: Overland
Halter Type/Color: wintery flake tones silver and light blue
Prompt: Oliander was born in the Overland barn their mother had nearly slight complications giving birth but their mother pushed on when they first opened their own eyes the first thing I noticed was a determination a determination to live run wild and free.
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:14 am

Owner: Aizaka
Show Name: First Clementine
Barn Name: Clem
Halter Type/Color: Hmm.. For the halter.. Perhaps a slightly orange hued of the red flowers? Or a slightly richer fuschia of the ribbons?
Prompt: Clem was finally let free of his stall and to the fields. Soon joined by his quiet hound friend, they made their way across to a shady spot they both enjoy together. Cresting the hill, they found that Spring had shown more of it's colors. For the trees that had seemed bare when they last saw them were now full of a beautiful reddish purple color. Their pace now a little faster, they quickly made their way over. As the wind brushed through his mane, Clem closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment with his friend and redbud petals falling.

:3 Was taking the dog out the other day and found the redbud was suddenly in full bloom. It was beautiful. ^_^
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:49 am

Owner: Zentropy
Show Name: ZG Spirit Waker
Barn Name: Hanami
Halter Type/Color: keep as is!
Prompt:
It was a crisp March morning when Hanami was halter up for an outing. She loves this time of day, so she was eager to greet the foggy air and dewy grass. Her rider also brought big, bulky saddlebags that sweet smells wafted out from. It made her stomach rumble, but Hanami knew better than to beg for treats. Today felt special, she just knew it. After walking out of the barn, her rider took up her halter and pointed her in the direction of a big tree at the edge of the property. As the pair got closer, the smell from the tree grew stronger and stronger, and its tiny pink blossoms could be seen cascading gently to the ground. Her rider took off the saddlebags and laid out a picnic for herself. Hanami grazed in the meantime, enjoying the taste the petals gave the grass. Then the two lay down and watched the morning sun rise above the horizon and snacked on apples and oat bars, getting covered in the cherry petals.
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:46 am

Zentropy wrote:Owner: Zentropy
Show Name: ZG Spirit Waker
Barn Name: Hanami
Halter Type/Color: keep as is!
Prompt:
It was a crisp March morning when Hanami was halter up for an outing. She loves this time of day, so she was eager to greet the foggy air and dewy grass. Her rider also brought big, bulky saddlebags that sweet smells wafted out from. It made her stomach rumble, but Hanami knew better than to beg for treats. Today felt special, she just knew it. After walking out of the barn, her rider took up her halter and pointed her in the direction of a big tree at the edge of the property. As the pair got closer, the smell from the tree grew stronger and stronger, and its tiny pink blossoms could be seen cascading gently to the ground. Her rider took off the saddlebags and laid out a picnic for herself. Hanami grazed in the meantime, enjoying the taste the petals gave the grass. Then the two lay down and watched the morning sun rise above the horizon and snacked on apples and oat bars, getting covered in the cherry petals.

congrats!
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:56 am

Oh! Thank you very much <3