8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wormclan (A Clangen Series): Moon 6

Postby cinerious » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:54 am

Moon 6: Leaf-fall

> "Sprucekit is feeling much better, they've recovered from the heat stroke."

// Patrol: Herb Gathering
// Patrol: Training: Teamwork

// Patrol: Border: Snailclan
> Hayjump, Ivybright, and Hillears made their way towards the Snailclan border planning to renew the scentmarkers there and chatting along the way. As they trotted closer, their moods and words shifted to business as they set out in a well practiced weave, taking care to note if the border has shifted at all, where needed the most attention, and if there were any new scents. Suddenly ahead the brush started rustling, and out bounded an apprentice obviously there to remark their borders, and oblivious to the clan-cats across the border meters away. The apprentice skids to a half with a yelp and in a flash is back through the brush. The patrol looked back and forth between themselves in confusion, interrupted by the arrival of three cats, including the apprentice that had just run off. The Snailclan warriors embarrassedly explained it was the apprentice's first time out and they were rather excited. Ivybright laughs a bit, explaining he understood that very well, and wished the other patrol a good day.

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me