Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dog Adopt! by Merp.com

Based on Click to view
Artist Merp.com [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Dog Adopt!

Postby Merp.com » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:21 pm

So I have not really done many of these, bear with me please.

Line art not mine (I will try to post the users link but I'm often not good at that) for that reason, I rather you not take it offsite.

Guess it is PWYW, I have no idea how to price my art. I take everything besides uncommons and below, tokens, or items. Does NOT need be wl! Really, offer whatever. Chicken dollars are good, rare pets be good.

Uhhhhhhh, oh! Yea don't sell it for more than you got it for and if you pay CS$ then PLZ offer it back to me and I will give you a full refund cuz I kinda like this guy but rather get other things for it instead. (so long as I still have the CS$ amount)

Also feel free to edit it a little bit to get it to your liking since I'm not good at doing crazy patters or shading an stuff.

If I did anything wrong or incorrect, tell me please and I will change it.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in
BLM, Womens Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Equality for All!

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dog Adopt!

Postby Merp.com » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:03 pm

bump
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:42 pm

bump
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:17 am

bump
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me