Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

11 years later... by Bluepup429

Based on Click to view
Artist Bluepup429 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

11 years later...

Postby Bluepup429 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:59 am

You know what time it is baby...

To be honest, I nearly forgot about this. Le typical college gettin' busier... welp. Likewise March 2022, this March has not been very kind to me either. My lil' Mater passed away weeks ago and man, the fact my grandmothers passed away a year ago messes with my mind. I'd say 2022 was definitely tough, it did turn around for the better for the MOST part though.

2023 is going to be an important year, I will do everything in my power to make sure I accomplish some personal goals. Grateful for those who still come 'round and check out my art despite I don't post a lot anymore. Grateful for the friends I've made on here, especially da Fellas. I know I say similiar stuff every post but I think it's important to always acknowledge the great things in life! ALSO drawing with a tablet is difficult--dunno how y'all do this frfr...

Anyway though, here's some cool highlights of 2022, check out: FURRET BEING REAL 2.0 (and my boyfriend's fursona) and orgo doggo (technically 2021 but SHUSH). We also cannot forget that I adopted a new ferret in November: Marshmallow (albino)! I also feel like I'm finally starting to learn what I love specifically about biology and developed a love for chemistry! Been apart of some really fun chemistry experiments.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS!

Previous Years:

🦠 CST - nerd emoji irl 🦠

🎮 toyhouse 🎮

🎨 art trades: closed - commissions: OPEN!! 🎨
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 11 years later...

Postby qwertyo » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:14 am

Blue I'm gonna cry has it really been 11 years what??? I'm still processing fact that my CS account turned 14 two weeks ago (I still need to draw anni pic aaaa)

Hard to find words to say that isn't me just repeating what I've said the other years, haha. but I'm super glad to have met you! I remember when you were this COPPA'd kid commenting on my oekaki sparkledog arts and now you're doing these Big Brain chemistry lab things and become a ferret parent (farent???). Looking forward to seeing what you do in 2023!!! also looking forward to seeing more lab stuff, always fun seeing what sorta crazy things you be doin there.

Congrats on the 11 years! I hope this year is full of Nice things for you ^^
Who are you wrote:
Sol (or qwertyo!) ☀︎ She/Her ☀︎ PST time

Links wrote:

☀︎ Toyhou.se
☀︎ Deviantart
☀︎ Commissions
☀︎ ♫ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER♫
qwertyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 11 years later...

Postby Bluepup429 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:51 am

qwertyo wrote:Blue I'm gonna cry has it really been 11 years what??? I'm still processing fact that my CS account turned 14 two weeks ago (I still need to draw anni pic aaaa)

Hard to find words to say that isn't me just repeating what I've said the other years, haha. but I'm super glad to have met you! I remember when you were this COPPA'd kid commenting on my oekaki sparkledog arts and now you're doing these Big Brain chemistry lab things and become a ferret parent (farent???). Looking forward to seeing what you do in 2023!!! also looking forward to seeing more lab stuff, always fun seeing what sorta crazy things you be doin there.

Congrats on the 11 years! I hope this year is full of Nice things for you ^^

Truly be wack, and DAMN 14 years OLD?!? Scary to think about...

Fair enough I feel the same way writing these CS anniversary posts x"D But IKR! Time really flew, I was a lil COPPA'd and now yeah, I'm making funky things in a lab... FARENT! Very glad to have met you as well :D Thanks and of course, glad you apperciate the photos LOL!

🦠 CST - nerd emoji irl 🦠

🎮 toyhouse 🎮

🎨 art trades: closed - commissions: OPEN!! 🎨
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me