sparkkit >:3c by baking-bugs

Based on Click to view
Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sparkkit >:3c

Postby baking-bugs » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:40 pm

i had never been so intrigued & desperate to know what's going on with somebody else's oc until now. i think i had my own wc oc that was also a kit in the dark forest but i don't feel like digging through my flockmod gallery just to find them rn :P
    how could a kit even end up in the dark forest ? ? { i'm asking this in an genuinely curious way, not a judgey way to be clear ( •ω•`) } hogged the milk so much that their littermates perished from starvation ? a play-fight gone wrong ? baby born with evil vibes ? or did they just get lost on their way to starclan ? also who hurt sparkkit i'm gonna fight 'em (ง '̀-'́)ง

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
howdy, i'm cosmo ✪ it/co Image
artist ✉ unsocialized stray cat Image
✼ •• ┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈ •• ✼
ImageImage
gifs i like wrote:ImageImageImageImage
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sparkkit >:3c

Postby Floofynewfy » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:01 pm

Sparkkit was three moons old when he died, he was attacked by a fox when he and his littermates went out side of camp when their father was at a clan meeting. no one really knows why he ended up in the Dark forest, but it was maybe due to Starclan being angry on that day. or it could have been that his mother was a kittypet

okay now you know.
also really good art!
i'm Murder Drones fan, feel free to PM me about it >:3 (below image and avatar from md)
Floof/Floofy | nerd | artist | home schooled | irl friend :3 | my TH | NxUzi <3
ImageImageImageImage
Floofynewfy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baking-bugs » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:29 pm

I love DUCKS wrote:Sparkkit was three moons old when he died, he was attacked by a fox when he and his littermates went out side of camp when their father was at a clan meeting. no one really knows why he ended up in the Dark forest, but it was maybe due to Starclan being angry on that day. or it could have been that his mother was a kittypet

okay now you know.
    also really good art!

onoo that's just sad D: ! ! that is an interesting story though, thanks for telling me ! think i gotta follow you now, it sounds like you've got some more neat ocs & you have a nice art style :3 ty btw !

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
howdy, i'm cosmo ✪ it/co Image
artist ✉ unsocialized stray cat Image
✼ •• ┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈ •• ✼
ImageImage
gifs i like wrote:ImageImageImageImage
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Floofynewfy » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:03 am

baking-bugs wrote:
    I love DUCKS wrote:Sparkkit was three moons old when he died, he was attacked by a fox when he and his littermates went out side of camp when their father was at a clan meeting. no one really knows why he ended up in the Dark forest, but it was maybe due to Starclan being angry on that day. or it could have been that his mother was a kittypet

okay now you know.
    also really good art!

onoo that's just sad D: ! ! that is an interesting story though, thanks for telling me ! think i gotta follow you now, it sounds like you've got some more neat ocs & you have a nice art style :3 ty btw !

sorry for the late repily-

thank you ;w;
your art is cool as well ^^
i'm Murder Drones fan, feel free to PM me about it >:3 (below image and avatar from md)
Floof/Floofy | nerd | artist | home schooled | irl friend :3 | my TH | NxUzi <3
ImageImageImageImage
Floofynewfy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me