White Day Adopt #1 by kiwipen

Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

White Day Adopt #1

Postby kiwipen » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:26 am

Hey there everyone! I've collected a small gathering of White Day adopts.
Unfortunately, I ran out of time, so the others will be posted later.

For now, enjoy a pretty astral Kitty :)

To enter to win this friend, tell me about their favorite constellation. Alternatively, do they want to visit space and if so, why, and if not, why?

Ends on 3/30/2023
Traitlist will come at the end.
This friend has Albinism (they all will!)

NR: Custom Lined, Accessories, Hair
LEG: Albino, Shorter Fur, Height Edit,

Magic: Astral (Rare)

Last edited by kiwipen on Mon May 08, 2023 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: White Day Adopt #1

Postby minifun990 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:30 am

Their favourite consetllation is the Orion constellation, specifically orions belt. Its super easy for them to see, and so it almost always presents a constant place in life, and when they travel super far, across hemispheres they can still see it
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:22 am

A purple cat sat outside of the den with her white kitten, both of them gazing at the sky. โ€œAnd which constellation is that?โ€
โ€œCapricorn!โ€
Their mother purred at the quick, confident response. โ€œYou are getting faster and more accurate,โ€ She meowed. โ€œThat is all for tonight, little one.โ€
Monty beamed. โ€œThank you!โ€ They loved their nightly routine of being quizzed about the stars before they went to bed. It helped them figure out what they needed to work on. There was just one mystery, though. Something theyโ€™d been turning over in their mind for a few days now. โ€œButโ€ฆ why donโ€™t you ever ask me about that one?โ€
โ€œHm?โ€
โ€œThe flower one? Right over there, around Cassiopeia?โ€ Maybe it was a test? Maybe she avoided mentioning it on purpose, so that Monty would point it out on their own.
Their mother looked up at the sky again, tilting her head. โ€œI do not know what you mean by that, darling. Maybe you can draw it out?โ€
Monty faltered. Orโ€ฆ maybe it wasnโ€™t a test. Maybe they were confused? โ€œSure.โ€ They drew the constellation for her.
Monty's mother looked at it thoughtfully for a bit of time. โ€œI am sorry. I have never seen that constellation before. Maybe you are combining different constellations,โ€ She said gently.
Monty felt a little silly. Surely their mother would know if that was a real constellation. She had studied the stars far longer than Monty had. โ€œOkay. Goodnight, mama.โ€ Monty didnโ€™t mention it again. They didnโ€™t want to look foolish.

โ€ฆ

Many moons later...

Monty met Brisa online through a mutual friend, Wesley. The two of them hit it off, sharing an interest in learning, reading, and playing nerdy games together. Their friendship blossomed, but Brisa lived in Diamond Falls, an area many days of travel away, so they would have to wait a while to meet face to face since they were both studying and couldn't leave in the middle of it. That was okay. Brisa and Monty still managed to talk consistently throughout the days with their technology. They wore chat bracelets that let them send messages and voice memos. No one was surprised when they started dating. After a year of this, Brisa and Monty finally found the perfect time to meet in person.

As soon as Brisa laid eyes on Monty, she ran and tackled them to the ground. They fell into a heap together, laughing, crying tears of joy. Monty planned to show her around their home, ending the night by taking Brisa to the spot where they'd practice picking out the constellations with their mother.

Brisa and Monty leaned against each other for a bit, side by side, just processing the day and taking in the views.
"Look, there's Ursa Minor. Hey-" Brisa turned to face Monty. "What's your favorite constellation again?"
Monty almost went with the answer that they normally told everyone. "It- I..." Monty looked at her. Really looked at her. Brisa's long hair covered her right eye most of the time, even in the rare cases when they got to see pictures of each other. Now, she gazed up at them with her full attention, both eyes unobscured.
"What is it?"
"Your-your eyes..."
"Oh." Brisa blushed. "They're nothing special..."
"They are special to me," Monty meowed. Brisa's eyes were fully purple with white flecks in them. If they studied them long and close enough, it almost looked like the stars in her eyes were in the arrangement of a flower. "You're my favorite constellation."
Last edited by ruethefangirl on Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:40 pm

hi i pumped this out in like. a couple of hours.

colony linked in the pixel stork in my sig
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:08 am

Gentle purple eyes stare into the sky as the cold wind flows over silky white fur. Their ears flatten in the wind, but they are filled with peace. The stars glitter brightly in the night sky. Ruin, steps over to them and sits nearby. "Stars are pretty tonight, yeah?" She asks the albino. They nod in agreement, their lilac eyes glued to the constellations above. Ruin shuffles closer, fur fluffed up against the cold desert wind. The albino's eyes finally break from the sky, gazing into the the smaller's. "What do you think about the stars?" The albino asks, with a hint of curiosity. Ruin's ears perk up at this question, and they turn to face the taller storkatten. "Well... I think they're pretty neat," she says softly, not wanting to disrupt the peaceful silence but still wanting to respond to the elegant storkie. "What about you, Dianthus? What do you think of them?" Ruin asked tentatively. Dianthus' eyes seem to become lost, perhaps in thought. They look back to the stars, their horns almost glowing in the dim light. When they speak, it is as if the cosmos itself had blessed their voice. "I feel... almost a connection to the stars. Like they are part of me," they said. Ruin's eyes sparkle with interest at this. "That's... really beautiful, Dianthus, do you have a favorite?" Ruin asked with genuine curiosity. Dianthus' ear flicks at this before they tap the sand with their paw. "It feels wrong to admit it but... yes, yes I do. My favorite is Ursa Major. I enjoy how easy it is to spot, even on the darkest of nights. It gives me this sense of... safety, like I'm being watched over by something that none of us even know about," Dianthus says with a wistful voice. Ruin's face becomes gentle and they move to sit directly next to Dianthus. "I never thought about it like that... huh! I just like Orion because I can find it easily!" Ruin says playfully, pointing to the constellation. Dianthus looks over at the mulberry storkie and smiles. "Do you know where Ursa Major is?" Dianthus asks gently, an affectionate tone hidden under their voice. Ruin nods her head an follows Dianthus's paw as they point out all of the stars that make up the lovely constellation. It may be cold, but the two feel a little warmer now that they are sharing stories of their kithood. The night is peaceful and the stars are beautiful.

(Storage in sig [the pure oasis])
Last edited by LittleMaple on Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    the poptart! ๐Ÿฉ
    ImageImage
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:47 am

Storage is in signature :>

"You are quite foolish if you think there's something out there."
A voice echoed through the basement as they spoke.
"I do not wish to see space. Because I know that anything that lives out there cannot save us here.
You know, deep down, that nothing can reach us down here. Nothing up there in the stars in your heavens can reach us. You know the Paragons do not care for the struggles we go through down here. What makes you think the stars up there care more than they do?"
Silence stretches for what feels like aeons before they spoke again, voice hollow.
"I was like you, at one point. I stared to the skies with a hope and a dream that something would be out there for me, to save me when things went haywire, and that there would be an escape for me up there. You know what I found, when the time finally came? Nothing. I begged for their help and they gave me nothing. Whatever is up there does not care for us."
The sound of paws tapping the ground echoed through the room.
"I do not wish to visit those who did nothing to help me when I needed them most. I will not give them a moment of my time longer. Leave me alone."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

โฌฉ Deer โฌฉ Kiri โฌฉ
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:24 am

Storage in Siggy

---

Starlight would love to visit space and see what all is out there on other planets. They bet there's some amazing plant life and other animals to discover. They hope to get the chance to go out there and see it all with some members of their colony one day but they will first need to find a way to communicate to their giant friends what they want to do. A hard task given there is a huge language barrier between them all.
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keryth » Sun May 07, 2023 9:35 am

NaCl wrote:

hi i pumped this out in like. a couple of hours.

colony linked in the pixel stork in my sig

Winner! Excellent work on this comic, I wasn't expecting to see anything like this in this comp.

ruethefangirl wrote:A purple cat sat outside of the den with her white kitten, both of them gazing at the sky. โ€œAnd which constellation is that?โ€
โ€œCapricorn!โ€
Their mother purred at the quick, confident response. โ€œYou are getting faster and more accurate,โ€ She meowed. โ€œThat is all for tonight, little one.โ€
Monty beamed. โ€œThank you!โ€ They loved their nightly routine of being quizzed about the stars before they went to bed. It helped them figure out what they needed to work on. There was just one mystery, though. Something theyโ€™d been turning over in their mind for a few days now. โ€œButโ€ฆ why donโ€™t you ever ask me about that one?โ€
โ€œHm?โ€
โ€œThe flower one? Right over there, around Cassiopeia?โ€ Maybe it was a test? Maybe she avoided mentioning it on purpose, so that Monty would point it out on their own.
Their mother looked up at the sky again, tilting her head. โ€œI do not know what you mean by that, darling. Maybe you can draw it out?โ€
Monty faltered. Orโ€ฆ maybe it wasnโ€™t a test. Maybe they were confused? โ€œSure.โ€ They drew the constellation for her.
Monty's mother looked at it thoughtfully for a bit of time. โ€œI am sorry. I have never seen that constellation before. Maybe you are combining different constellations,โ€ She said gently.
Monty felt a little silly. Surely their mother would know if that was a real constellation. She had studied the stars far longer than Monty had. โ€œOkay. Goodnight, mama.โ€ Monty didnโ€™t mention it again. They didnโ€™t want to look foolish.

โ€ฆ

Many moons later...

Monty met Brisa online through a mutual friend, Wesley. The two of them hit it off, sharing an interest in learning, reading, and playing nerdy games together. Their friendship blossomed, but Brisa lived in Diamond Falls, an area many days of travel away, so they would have to wait a while to meet face to face since they were both studying and couldn't leave in the middle of it. That was okay. Brisa and Monty still managed to talk consistently throughout the days with their technology. They wore chat bracelets that let them send messages and voice memos. No one was surprised when they started dating. After a year of this, Brisa and Monty finally found the perfect time to meet in person.

As soon as Brisa laid eyes on Monty, she ran and tackled them to the ground. They fell into a heap together, laughing, crying tears of joy. Monty planned to show her around their home, ending the night by taking Brisa to the spot where they'd practice picking out the constellations with their mother.

Brisa and Monty leaned against each other for a bit, side by side, just processing the day and taking in the views.
"Look, there's Ursa Minor. Hey-" Brisa turned to face Monty. "What's your favorite constellation again?"
Monty almost went with the answer that they normally told everyone. "It- I..." Monty looked at her. Really looked at her. Brisa's long hair covered her right eye most of the time, even in the rare cases when they got to see pictures of each other. Now, she gazed up at them with her full attention, both eyes unobscured.
"What is it?"
"Your-your eyes..."
"Oh." Brisa blushed. "They're nothing special..."
"They are special to me," Monty meowed. Brisa's eyes were fully purple with white flecks in them. If they studied them long and close enough, it almost looked like the stars in her eyes were in the arrangement of a flower. "You're my favorite constellation."

You did a phenomenal job writing this! I've put in a request for an RU design to be made for you. Sorry for asking you to wait more, but it may be some time before it's finished.
he/him
bird enthusiast
Keryth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun May 07, 2023 10:17 am

Congrats Winter!!!
Thank you so much for the RU, I donโ€™t mind to wait <3

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Mon May 08, 2023 4:00 am

Congrats Winter and Rue!
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me