Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

So loyal by rabidlynxeon

Artist rabidlynxeon [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

So loyal

Postby rabidlynxeon » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:12 pm

wrigley was unfortunately hospitalized today. We took him to the vet because he wasn’t feeling well and started throwing up. Well, his liver levels almost tripled since his last visit and likely in the last few days. He came home with medicine, but he suddenly collapsed today and was refusing to get up. Which is very unlike him. We don’t know how long he is going to be hospitalized. We don’t know what’s wrong with him or what happened. We know nothing and my boy isnt home tonight.

It’s only been a few hours, I miss my little guy and I just want him to be okay. His birthday is in two months, he’s going to be nine. He’s not that old, he’s my little old man but he’s not old. He’s always been a healthy boy. I want him to be okay and I want him home
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: So loyal

Postby khenney » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:28 pm

I'm really sorry to read this. We just lost our family dog yesterday morning. He had a fluid filled sack around his heart. We tried out to get him help and tests done. Sadly we got the results but he just wasn't able to hold out long enough for the treatment. He was such a smart and kind dog! So patient and eager to please no matter what was asked of him.

I really hope you get answers for your boy and he's able to come home to you happy and safe ♡♡ I wish him luck and healing
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: So loyal

Postby arcadia. » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:50 pm

Hey-
As a person who knows a little bit amount of veterinary care and such i know that he’s probably going to be all right. Things like this happen and the almost always seem much scarier than they actually are, and there are good people there who want to help him.

Hope he’s okay and you as well and that he comes home soon
<3
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me