Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

storkie 1185

Postby corvidous » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:39 pm

thread for siren<3 !

classic tabby calico ; alt faunal

lim; alternate magic expression
Last edited by corvidous on Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie 1185

Postby siren<3 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:40 pm

not 100% sure how to do this so i hope this is right!!<3
The kit stares out the window, watching the birds flutter around; beneath the sun's gentle rays, Tsiti dozes off in a dreamy state. She snuggles into her warm reading nook, cozy enough to curl up and sleep. The room is saturated in an orange hue as the afternoon came to a close and soon the shadows of nightfall began to creep in.

Every so often, she stirs from her sleep and looks out towards the window where her beloved birds coo, flying into the sky. Then with one last sleepy stretch, she nestles back into her comfortable nest once more.
Hello!

You can call me Siren or Jae<3 I'm really new, but want to start a lion hoard! (they/she please!)

siren<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie 1185

Postby corvidous » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 pm

siren<3 wrote:not 100% sure how to do this so i hope this is right!!<3
The kit stares out the window, watching the birds flutter around; beneath the sun's gentle rays, Tsiti dozes off in a dreamy state. She snuggles into her warm reading nook, cozy enough to curl up and sleep. The room is saturated in an orange hue as the afternoon came to a close and soon the shadows of nightfall began to creep in.

Every so often, she stirs from her sleep and looks out towards the window where her beloved birds coo, flying into the sky. Then with one last sleepy stretch, she nestles back into her comfortable nest once more.

revealed!
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me