Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chicoons V3 [Major Announcement pg 10] by Buzz Aesthetic

Based on Click to view
Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 4 days
Drawing sessions 66
166 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chicoons V3 [Major Announcement pg 10]

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:36 am

Miles wrote:c Welcome To Chicoons!

lImage lNursery
      lImage lDiscord
      lImage lToyhouse
      lImage lShop
      lImage lArchive
      lImage lMyos/Transfers
      lImage lAffiliates/Stamps
      lImage lTraits
      lImage lTraits List Generator
      lImage lThread Directory
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:57 am, edited 24 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Staff

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:49 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this covers 5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this covers 5
Moderators
[Owner]
[A bee]
Buzz Aesthetic wrote: Wow! check these funky fellas out! Thanks for taking an interest in my strange species, feel free to pm me about anything at all! i don't bite as long as you arent a jerk, a fair warning I'm not great at socializing and use emotes as a easier way to communicate emotions ^U^b i use They/Them!

[Mascot]
[Our beloved]
Miles wrote: Miles looks at you with a wide grin on his face he seems excited to see you here! He sits back on his hind legs and shuffles his hands, you recognize the sign language Hi! Welcome to the party, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please make some friends and have a good time! Miles uses He/Him pronouns!

[Moderator]
[Archivist]
Sweathie wrote: hewwo i am sweaty. he/him or among/sus. i try to exist when i can but sometimes the void consumes me. university student going for a bachelor's of fine arts in illustration and master's of art in teaching.

[Moderator]
[Discord Manager]
Loxosceles wrote: meowdy, i'm loxo ! he/him or pup/pups pronouns please. i spend the majority of my time hanging out on the discord and am always ready to help out =] i like skeletons a normal amount

ImageArtists

ImageImageImage Image

ImageImageImage

ImageAssistance

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:36 am, edited 19 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Rules & Guidelines

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:49 am

Community Guidelines
    1. Users may be politely warned to prevent rule-breaking behaviors in the future, however, there is no 3-tier warning system; Users should always be on their best behavior.
    2. All community members (including staff) are held to the same expectations to respect
    3. Block evasion directed towards artists will result in a species ban, this includes acquiring chicoons made by artists who have you blocked.
    4. Chicoons recognize comments that express dissatisfaction in competition/raffle results, complaints about chicoons or chicoon shop prices, or requesting items, myos, or chicoons for free; to be insulting to our staff and hard-working community members, comments that follow these guidelines will be penalized.
    5. Not knowing or understanding the rules is not an excuse, they are public and easy to access, if you have any questions please dm a species moderator.

Ownership, Selling. Trading, ETC
    1. Chicoons can be sold, bought, traded, or gifted by default
    2. Any chicoons made by non-staff members (customs, myos, guest artist designs, etc) are regulated by default chicoon TOS, additional TOS cannot be applied or added to them.
    3. Chicoons made by staff are regulated by Artist TOS located here. TOS of Artists who can no longer be contacted will be reverted to the default chicoon TOS
    4. Chicoons cannot be co-owned
    5. Chicoons can be used as your sona or as a member of your headspace
    6. Users banned from the species cannot acquire new chicoons or chicoon-related items.
    7. Users banned from the species can transfer, gift, or sell the chicoons they already own.
    8. If a user is banned, the Items and MYOs they own can no longer be used, redeemed, sold, traded, gifted, etc.
    9. Making a chicoon for the sole purpose of auctioning, raffling, or selling the chicoon is disrespectful to the chicoon staff and is not allowed.
    10. Chicoon that come with companions are required to be traded/sold/gifted with the companion, they cannot be separated.
    11. It is up to the users participating in a trade/sale/etc to correctly log all changes in ownership being made a chicoon to the archive approval thread linkhere. Any transactions not accurately logged on the correct archive thread will not be recognized by the species.
    12. Purchasing a chicoon, or participating in a competition with the intent to give the chicoon to a user who is not allowed to purchase/participate in the chicoon will be punished with a species ban to both users. (whether the user is blocked by the artist, banned from the species, Coppa'd by chickensmoothie, etc) (this rule does not affect purchasing a chicoon to gift it to a friend who is allowed to participate in the species regularly)
    13. There is no limit to how many chicoons a user may own.
    14. There is no limit on how many milestone/rare chicoons a user may own.

Artist Rules
    1. Artists are required to make at least 2 free adopts every month.
    2. Nursery Artists are required to make 2 free nursery batches every month.
    3. Artists & Nursery Artists must create their free adopts before creating paid adopts
    4. Artists that have made less than 10 main adopts are required to get their chicoon adopts approved by a moderator before being posted.
    5. Artists are expected to follow the chicoon traits and rarity lists- continued incorrect use of chicoon traits may affect your Artist position
    6. Artists who have been inactive for 2 months without prior notice will be dismissed from the Artist position
    7. Artists are allowed (and encouraged) to sell chicoons for any kind of currency of payment
    8. When redeeming a "Staff Sticker" please provide links to the minimum amount of free chicoons made during a month. The chicoons should have accurate timestamps reflecting the month you're redeeming them for (based on the CS-timezone)
    9. a Chicoon that has no finished forms, hadn't sold, or goes unnoticed can be kept or gifted out by the artist without needing a myo.
    10. Artists can sell custom slots to the chicoon community for any price, the slots do not count towards their monthly minimum.
    11. Customs made by artists that uncommon or under rarity do not need a myo, any rare traits applied to the design will require the applicable items or a myo with the correct amount of rare traits.
    12. Artists without an "Archive-type" role/staff position can no longer approve myos, customs, etc without Sweathies expressed permission.
    13. "Artists" and "Nursery artists" are treated as separate roles but paid the same. a user who is both Artist and Nursery Artist can earn twice the payment, however is still expected to do both positions' minimum adopt counts individually. (Min 2 artist adopts as well as Min 2 nursery sheets)
    14. Artists who are not also labeled as "nursery artists" are welcome to open nursery slots, however no staff-based payments will be earned without the additional title role "Nursery Artist" the same goes for the opposite.
    15. Artists can opt in or out of the "Nursery Artist" position at any time, or swap to being solely "Nursery Artist." The same can be said for nursery artists. Please discuss changes in staff positions with Buzz.
    16. Rare traits are reserved for event closures, every 50 nursery batches, and/or every 50 chicoons made through the main adopt thread and events. To request permission to make a milestone adoption, please visit the Staff Discord.
    17. Milestones have permission to have up to 4 rare edits, unlimited uncommon, and unlimited common.
    18. Nursery milestones have permission to use the PPS event trait.
    19. Milestones can be sold and auctioned, the same as any other chicoon adopt.
    20. Each artist can only claim ONE milestone at a time. If a milestone is claimed and not started or is a work in progress, the artist may NOT claim another milestone until the original milestone adopt is posted and the chicoon is adopted out.
    21. If the milestone is reached faster than expected and you have not finished the design yet, you can post a cover. The chicoon must be revealed within 2 weeks (14 days) of the cover being posted.
    22. Artists are discouraged to make sheets/batches of adopts when IDs are within 10 chicoons of a milestone.
    23. A maximum of 10 chicoon adopts can be put on one oekaki canvas.
    24. Staff birthday myos can be requested from Buzz Aesthetic if the Staff member was active during their birthday month.
    25. Staff birthday myos have 4 rare edits, unlimited uncommon and common edits, and 1 event trait, the event trait is not limited to previous events & can be any trait listed in the event trait guide. This must be discussed with Buzz Aestheticif the trait has not been seen in an event yet.
    26. Staff birthday myos lose their event trait when traded to a non-staff member.
    27. Staff hired within a month of their birthday month can still request a birthday myo IF they complete their position-required activity minimum.
    28. Artists are welcome to give out any of these listed rewards as runner-ups to chicoons; the reward should reflect a similar- or lower- rarity as the chicoon the user entered for. These are not removed from an artist's inventory and are fabricated by the chicoon species.
        • Chicoon store item(s)
        • Myo(s)
        • Companions / Companion Gummies
        • Chicoons
    29. There are limits on runner-ups for milestone adopts because of milestones’ use of rare traits.
        RU designs are limited to:
          1x 1 R, Unlimited UC/C Design
          ∞x Unlimited UC/C (or under) Designs

Fabricated MYOs are limited to:
          1x 1 R, Unlimited UC/C MYO
          3x Unlimited UC/C MYOs
          ∞x 1 UC, Unlimited C (or under) MYOs
      If there are multiple outstanding entries, artists can contact the mod team about breaking these limits.

Event Guidelines
    • More information about artist guidelines during events, and how to participate in an event can be found [ HERE ]

Artist Payments
    1. Active artists are welcome to sell chicoons for any price/currency/offer through the chicoon hubs.
    2. Active artists can claim 10 chicoins every 30 days in the discord (manually; through the /collect-income command)
    3. If a staff member makes 15 chicoons for free during a month they may request 2 items from the store, whether these free chicoon were via nursery batches, or main adopts. they are both counted individually.
    4. staff who are hired within 3 months of their birthday, or are active during their birthday month receive a myo with 4 rare edits, 1 event edit (any one listed!), and unlimited common and uncommon edits.
    5. Staff are not required to have myos when offering uncommon, common, or NR customs to the community. these customs can be sold for any price.
    6. When fabricating a new chicoon (myos, adopts, or customs) staff can give them a companion without a necessary companion gummy.

Moderator Payments
    1. Moderators receive 1 Staff sticker every 2 weeks they're active
    2. 40% of the chicoon shop proceeds are claimed by buzz aesthetic. the remaining 60% gets split equally between the moderators.
    3. Moderators have their own positions they are expected to upkeep.
    4. Moderators have access to fabricate myos
    5. Moderators do not require myos to make chicoons for themself (commonly known as a Mod Pass )
    6. Moderators can make 1 myo for themself using the event trait, for free, however, this is only allowed during the time the event is open and running.

Chicoins & Selling Chicoons for Chicoins
    1. Chicoins are a discord-exclusive currency intended to reward active staff members & community members who support the Chicoons discord server.
      • Server boosters can claim 10CC every 30 days
      • Artists can claim 10CC every 30 days
      • Nursery Artists can claim 10CC every 30 days
      • Moderators can claim 10CC every 30 days
      • Archivists can claim 10CC every 30 days
      • Item artists can claim 5CC every 30 days
    2. Artists or Nursery Artists may sell chicoons or nursery slots for Chicoins, these are considered "paid chicoons/slots" and do not count towards their monthly minimum.
    3. Chicoin sales being made by an artist are required to be discussed with a moderator before and during the transaction.
    4. Purchases made with Chicoins through the shop will delete the chicoins- these funds do not get separated through the moderators.

"Staff Stickers" or Staff Myos
    1. Staff stickers were previously known as "Staff myos" but were renamed due to the name previously suggesting the items only use was as a myo ticket. (effective V3!)
    2. Archive Assistants receive 1x Staff Sticker for every 10 approvals/denials they complete. (A maximum of 3 Staff Stickers can be earned in one month.)
    3. Approval Assistants receive 1x Staff Sticker for every 10 approvals/denials they complete. (A maximum of 3 Staff Stickers can be earned in one month.)
    4. Item Artists receive 1x Staff Sticker for every 3 small illustrations (300x300px or smaller) or 1 large illustration (larger than 300x300px) they complete.
    5. Artists receive 1x Staff Sticker for every 2 free adopts they complete (A maximum of 2 Staff Stickers can be earned in one month.)
    6. Nursery Artists receive 1x Staff Sticker for every 2 free nursery adopts they complete (A maximum of 2 Staff Stickers can be earned in one month.)
    7. Moderators receive 1 Staff sticker every 2 weeks they're active
    8. Archivists receive 1 Staff Sticker every 2 weeks they're active.
    9. If a "Staff Sticker" is sold it loses all additional abilities and can only be redeemed as a regular myo, or an unedited companion myo. If expecting to offer a "staff sticker" in a trade as a shop item, staff will be required to exchange the staff sticker first
    10. Staff stickers can be exchanged for one of the following choices;
        > Personal breeding (a nursery batch made by themself of at least one of their own chicoons)
        > A Myo with up to 1 rare edits, unlimited uncommon and under edits
        > A companion myo (if made by an artist, companions myos can be edited!)
        > 1 item from the Chicoon Store
    11. myos received by staff before 2-14-2022 are not "staff myos" or "Staff stickers" Staff may do any/all their staff rewards twice during February 2022, when this rule was implemented.
        > Earn 2 uncommon edits on a myo after making 2 free adopts (can be done twice a month for a total of 2 myos)
        > Swap your 2 uncommon myos (after making 4 free adopts) for a better uncommon myo
        > After making 15 free adopts (excluding event adopts); earn a 3 rare edit myo as well as the uncommon myo(s)!
    12. To redeem your staff sticker, provide links to the free adopts you made that qualify you for a staff sticker. Links should be provided in the "Proof" or "Payment" section of a form. Example
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:17 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Creation Guidelines

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:50 am

Creating a Chicoon
      1. Chicoons are a closed species, which means you cant make your own without permission from the owner (traditionally in the form of a Make Your Own [MYO] token.)
      2. Any chicoons made by non-staff members (customs, myos, guest artist designs, etc) are regulated by default chicoon TOS, additional TOS cannot be applied
      3. Chicoon customs, reference transfers, or growths that are a work-in-progress when a community member is banned should either be refunded by the artist or finished within a week. Any transactions after the week-long grace period are required to be refunded.
      4. Making a chicoon for the sole purpose of auctioning, raffling, or selling the chicoon is disrespectful to the chicoon staff and is not allowed.
      5. Chicoons can be any gender or sexuality, limits on this rule during a competition, event, trade, gift, auction, or etc is not allowed.
      6. Species can not be bred outside of the species, but are welcome to have relationships outside of the species.
      7. Chicoons can be given anthro or human forms, but these forms do not exist within the canon universe.
      8. The Buzz A signature should not be removed from the Chicoons lineart. Tracing, using chicoons lineart as a base, and/or editing any chicoon lineart will always require the Buzz A signature is present.
      Editing Chicoon lineart, adding traits, transfers, & growths
      1. Transferring a chicoon is defined as; recreating an existing chicoon in order to update the chicoon's reference image. Applying the Custom Lines [NR] trait, redrawing a chicoon made off-oekaki to on-oekaki, translating a chicoon designed on batch/bulk lineart onto the main adopt lines, or relining an on-oekaki reference because the original reference was lost, inaccurate, needs to be updated, or does not satisfy the owners preferences.
      2. Unlike revamps, transfers can be done at any time. Any transfer will require an approval on the accurate archive thread, but there is no limit to how often, or how many times, a user transfers a chicoon.
      3. Growths are defined as; transferring a chicoon from a set of nursery lineart to an acceptable adult lineart or applying the Custom lines [NR] trait to a chicoon posted through the nursery with the intention of signifying the chicoon is no longer young.
      4. Items are defined as; Species-related consumables purchased from an official shop or given to a user during an event. Adding items to a chicoon may affect a chicoons rarity and may require the tail stripes on a chicoon to be updated. Items are not the same as Accessories; a NR trait that is purely cosmetic that allows your chicoon to have clothing, piercings, hand-held objects, or other removable decorations.
      5. Items can be applied by any user with the permission of the owner of the chicoon. Items can be applied during a transfer or growth, or directly to a chicoons reference.
      6. Items that do not specify the ability to change a chicoons design, cannot. Items that simply add or remove a rarity trait should follow the pattern and theme of the existing chicoon design.
      7. Any user can add new traits to an existing chicoon as long as the user owns the chicoon & has an item that allows for those new traits. New traits/edits must be approved by a staff member via the archive.
      8. Users are welcome to host shops for transfers, growths, and/or item applications. Transfers, growths, and/or item applications can be sold or commissions for any price, any currency, or any other form of payment.
      9. all transfers, growths, and item applications are required to be approved via the archive thread
      10. Staff are not required to do transfers or growths for chicoons they make.
      11. A chicoon can be revamped after it has existed for 1 year with permission from the original artist (or species owner). More information about revamps can be found on the archive approval thread linkhere
      Limitations to colors or designs
      1. Chicoon flames are limited to a set of specific colors, all colors that are currently accessible can be found here the number of colors located on a flame is limited by rarity, but the colors themselves are not.
      2. Chicoon that are common or uncommon are required to have rarity/tail stripes located on their tail
      3. rarity stripes or tail stripes are described as solid-colored bars going around the diameter of a chicoons tail. the bars should not have any spots, freckles, gradients, or markings that would disrupt the solid line.
      4. rarity/tail stripes will always be the highest number of same-color stripes, this includes the negative space between the intended stripes
      5. Although a little bit of curve is allowed while drawing rarity/tail stripes, the general position of the stripes should be unbroken and surround the entire diameter of a chicoons tail.
      6. The labeled rarity of a chicoon should match the rarest traits found on the chicoon, a common chicoon wouldn't be able to have uncommon edits, however an uncommon chicoon could have common edits.
      7. Seasonal traits are unique and will only ever be able to be received through seasonal events, such as the summer, fall, winter, and spring quarterly events. Seasonal traits may reappear via similar events they originally appeared in, but presently the only way to obtain a seasonal trait is via existing items from the previous event, or through our December 18th event.

Chicoons & Licensed Character Inspiration
      8. Chicoons that were made before v3 that is heavily based on ANY existing copyrighted, trademarked, or licensed characters or logos cannot participate in the species nursery or nursery-based events. They can be revamped once without waiting for the one-year mark. If you are unsure if your chicoon can participate in the nursery please ask a moderator.
      9. Chicoons cannot be direct copies of copyrighted, trademarked, or licensed characters or designs. This rule includes any versions of copyrighted creations- including, but not limited to: stylized animals, (EX. Minecraft pig or Slime Rancher chicken), creatures that are unique to franchises (EX. Minecraft Creeper or Rainworld Lizard), characters from visual media, or designs made to mimic popular actors or influencers.
      10. Chicoons cannot be based on real people, living or dead, with the exception of oneself. This includes Chicoons based on celebrities, influencers, historical and religious figures. Chicoons can be based on mythological figures (ex. Medusa or The Angel Gabriel) but not historical ones (ex. Sappho of Lesbos or Jesus Christ). Chicoons can have positions of power (ex. Pope or Queen), as long as they are not based on a person in that position (ex. Pope Francis or Queen Elizabeth II).
      11. Chicoons cannot have copyrighted logos implemented into their design
      12. Chicoons CAN have vague design aspects or themes derived from copyrighted materials [Example]. The Chicoon must be able to stand alone as its own, unique, design
      13. Chicoon CAN have clothing or accessories inspired by copyrighted, trademarked, or licensed characters/designs. These accessories must be removable but is not limited compared to the chicoon's design elements

Transferring into and out of the Chicoon species.
      1. Known as "chicoonification"/chicoonify and "de-chicoonification"/de-chicoonify
      2. Information for chicoonifying and de-chicoonifying an artists designs can be found on the Chicoon Artist TOS document
      3. With permission from the artist of the original design, a user can transfer an existing character into Chicoons and transform them into a chicoon.
      4. Permission to transfer a design into the chicoon species should be a screenshot, comment, or TOS from the original designer stating that the character owner has permission to transfer the character in question, into a closed species or into chicoons. Any less will not be accepted.
      5. A Chicoon that was previously not a chicoon can not be sold without the original design. Likewise, an original design that has been given a chicoon counterpart can not be traded without the chicoon version.
      6. Chicoonifications are treated with the same context as MYO tokens (regarding edits, approvals, transfers etc.)
      7. The original character design does not need to be directly translated into the species, changes to the traits or aspects of the design will not affect your approval for the transfer. ( examples one, two, three)
      8. In order to remove a chicoon design from the Chicoons Closed Species, you will be required to fill out the correct form on the Archive approval thread. Designs removed from the species will no longer have permission to use the chicoon-based reference image, you will be required to have a de-chicoonified reference ready in order to fill out the form accurately.
      9. Chicoon designs transferred out of the species can not be transferred back into the species

Creating custom chicoons or Chicoons for other people
      1. Community members are welcome to design chicoons for each other as a form of design trade. The users, however, are required to have the myo/items necessary to have their chicoons approved. "Chicoon design trades" are treated as customs when getting approved, both chicoon designs need to be posted on the archive approval thread.

these guidelines will be discussed more through the archive
      Chicoon Companions
      1. A list of Chicoon Companions can be found [here]
      2. More information about Official, Retired, Pseudo-Official, and Unofficial companions can be found on the toyhouse profile provided above.
      3. Companions currently have no purpose and are intended for character development and were made as a cosmetic addition to a chicoon.
      4. Only artists have permission to make companions with unique traits or features. Users who are not Chicoon artists can only make standard companions using companion gummies.
      5. Chicoon that come with companions are required to be traded/sold/gifted with the companion, they cannot be separated.
        When fabricating a new chicoon (myos, adopts, or customs) Artists can give them a companion without a necessary companion gummy.

"Hall Pass" and infinite MYOs
      These were given to a few friends or users who showed genuine
      interest in chicoons back in 2020- before I had any plans to reopen the species.

1. Hallpasses can create myos usable by the owner of the hall pass, the myos [unapproved/tokens] cannot be given away or fabricated to give to someone else.
      2. Users who own a hall pass can design custom chicoons for other users without needing to use a myo (similar to artists!)
      3. Hall passes allow for any number of NR, Common, Uncommon, or Rare traits. But do not allow Event or God traits.
      4. Hall passes do not allow a user to freely revamp a chicoon, these users are still bound by default revamp rules.
      5. Hall passes do not give the user the ability to add new traits or remove traits from an approved chicoon.
      6. A user with a hall pass has permission to make as many unedited companions as they would like
      7. No more Hall passes can be given out
      8. Hall passes can be used in place of a personal breeding if the artist is the owner of the hall pass
      9. These users own a Hall pass:

Banned/Warned Users
      These users do not have permission to gain any chicoons
        958822 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        983802 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        940055 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        814613 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        964336 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        880548 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        282725 [permanent Ban] [12-22-2021]
        922175 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        964502 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        1004292 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        794677 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        899286 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        79422 [permanent Ban] [1-1-2021]
        906585 [permanent Ban] [12-22-2021]
        194470 [permanent Ban] [12-28-2021]
        914143 [permanent Ban] [4-18-2022]
        1062388 [permanent Ban] [8-31-2022]
        1026588 [permanent Ban] [10-5-2022]
        991190 [permanent Ban] [12-8-2022]
        914118 [permanent Ban] [6-6-2023]

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:07 am, edited 21 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Traits

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:55 am

Traits list

Unedited Chicoon
A chicoon without modifications to the Chicoon Official Lineart or rarity-based traits
Click to view other official linearts

Flame Colors!

Image Chicoons can only have specific flame colors,
these are the colors available and their names!
        Image Selenite | #e7eeef
        Image Pewter | #6e675e
        Image Slate | #33383f
        Image Spider | #141212
        Image Fell | #c0120c
        Image Neon Feucha | #ef416c
        Image Mingo | #fe9494
        Image Newt | #fd9c3f
        Image Pineapple | #fed048
        Image Spring Forest | #8ff732
        Image Florescent | #8effb3
        Image Turqoise | #1ee2c4
        Image Beefed | #beefed
        Image Gummy | #2cb6e4
        Image Bright Navy Blue | #1e76e2
        Image Iris | #5a30d7
        Image Violet | #6200b8
        Image Orchid | #ce3fe5
        Image Jazzberry Jam | #8c2155
        Image Dirt | #563626
        Image Marconi and Cheese | #f7c287

Non-Rarity These traits dont change a chicoons rarity, they are generally here to express the personality of a chicoon.
      • Single Flame color : one of the 21 available flame colors these colors have changed since V2 [link]
      • Official Companions [link]
      • Pseudo-Official Companions [link]
      • Unofficial Companions [link]
      • Physique Previously known as "Size/Height" and "Weight/Stature" [link]
      • Colored Pupils [link]
      • Accessories now envelops "piercings" "clothing" and "accessories" [link]
      • Scars [link]
      • Custom Lines[link]
      • Expressions [link]
      • Disabilities now envelops "missing limbs due to injury" and "prosthetics" [link]
      • Muzzle Shape Edit New to V3 [link]

Common Traits These traits are found often on chicoons, a common chicoon can be recognized by its 4 or more tail stripes

Uncommon Traits Not found as often as Common traits, an uncommon chicoon can be recognized by its 2 or 3 tail stripes

Rare A rare chicoon can be recognized by its 1 or 0 tail stripes

Event
        A list of our Event Traits can be found [here]
      God
        A list of our God Traits can be found [here]
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:42 am, edited 9 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive Information

Postby sweathie » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:56 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpixel art and banner by sweathie

lImage lArchive Spreadsheet

lImage lChicoons (3.0) Archive | MYOs / Customs, Sales, Revamps

lImage lChicoons (3.0) Archive | Growths, Transfers, Modifications

lImage lv2 to v3 Transfers Thread

lImage lv2 Archive
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

above art by FatalCollapse
Last edited by sweathie on Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:00 am, edited 9 times in total.
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon species information & World building

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:57 am

More information about worldbuilding can be found on the Toyhouse World
Link
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Additional locations

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:57 am

lImage lPound
      lImage lArt for Myos
      lImage lGiftline Co-op Archive
      lImage lToyhouse Profile
      lImage lCS Discussion Thread
      lImage lCustom Shops
      lImage lAdditional Links

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:44 am, edited 14 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliation, Stamps, & Giftlines

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:01 am

Affiliated Species
Here are some species that are friends with chicoons!
you should go check them out!

Image Image Image Image

Affiliated species have permission to...
      > advertise their species or active adopts freely in our discord
      > advertise events in our discord and discussion thread
      > request to make chicoons appear in their species lore or worldbuilding
      > rely on our staff for help with their species / in emergencies (when we are available)
      > Cameo their species in ours, or request cameo of our species in theirs
      > our artists can cameo/guest artist in your species if requested (it is up to our artists if they would like to!)

Interested in affiliating with Chicoons?
You'll need a stamp for your species first!
After you have one, dm Buzz and we can get you added!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this covers 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this covers 4

Feel free to use our stamps wherever you'd like!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4839630][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74761787_rA6e9vh1Ask3diS.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4839630][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74761790_6taxZ8sR7e5lQQZ.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4839630[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74761793_sIV4uFAgbmkEXCa.gif[/img][/url]

---> ARTIST
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4839630][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74761794_Cpkg8CBfwWDcH80.png[/img][/url]

---> ARTIST
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4839630][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74761796_luTeb4qEcYnKGa4.png[/img][/url]

---> ARTIST
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4839630][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74761798_K33FOlfnuU9Agub.png[/img][/url]

Giftlines
Do you have Chicoon lineart you would let anyone use?
Or have a chicoon you want to draw with using free bases?
Check out this thread!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4839650
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:50 am, edited 14 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QnA

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:01 am

HOW DO I FIND MY USER ID?
      WHY DO YOU USE A USER ID?
      WHEN DOES THE ARCHIVE UPDATE?
      HOW CAN I FIND MY CHICOON'S ID?
      THE TRAITS ON MY CHICOON ARE LISTED WRONG, WHAT DO I DO?

HOW DO I ADOPT A CHICOON?
        if a chicoon adopt is open you may enter into a competition, raffle, or purchase a chicoon by viewing its oekaki forum page.
      CAN I APPLY TO BE AN ARTIST?
        Approximately every 6 months chicoons may hold an artist search, during that time we may hire new artists for the species!
      CAN I MAKE A CHICOON?
        Without a MYO item you are not allowed to make a chicoon on your own and use it to participate in the species community.
      WHERE DO I FIND MY ITEMS AND MYOS?
        Items and MYOs should be kept track of by yourself!

CAN I HAVE A [INSERT REAL LIFE ANIMAL HERE] AS A CHICOON COMPANION?
      CAN I USE AN OPEN SPECIES AS A FRIEND FOR MY CHICOON?
        Yes, both of these are possible with the Unofficial Companion Non-Rarity Trait

CAN A CHICOON SWIM?
        They can, but not very well! chicoons feathers absorb a lot of water and will tire out a poor chicoon very fast!

CAN A CHICOON'S FLAME GO IN WATER?
        Yes! It may cause the water to bubble (not boil) a little, but it will otherwise appear unchanged!

WHERE DO CHICOON LIVE?
        Chicoons live in most forests! The events that take place in this adoptable forum primarily takes place in the Pacific temperate rainforests.

WHAT TO CHICOON EAT?
        Chicoons eat fruit and nuts! They are frugivores.

CAN I EAT A CHICOON?
        No! chicoons are too friendly and sociable to eat- it would make everyone feel sad- like eating a puppy...

Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me