Based on Click to view
Artist Marz-With-A-Z [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My friends, my habits, my family

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:28 pm

They mean so much to me

Please excuse the very unfinished little guys I'm getting sleepy.

anyway they're gonna be the guy with the hat's stepsibling! Hat doesn't like him for not really any other reason than he's kind've a brat and refuses to confront his negative emotions. Wings doesn't mind/doesn't notice and like him a lot. They're one of those one face/expression kind of character and is very monotone, but they're very friendly it just doesn't come across super well. Hat guy and Wings haven't seen each other since hat left the city to wander around. Wings tries to send him letters when he can figure out where he is but they never get anything back. Its fine. They just want hat to know that they still like them but doesn't really have a sense of 'don't poke the bear' so to speak. Get's along well with their dad and stepmom but only really saw his mother on holidays/birthdays and even less now that they're an adult. They just tell themselves she's busy.

They're a fun hybrid of angelic(mom) and demonic(dad) heritage. Has the ability to heat and manipulate metal and is mostly fire resistant at the skin level. Their fur will still burn. The gold plating on they're body is gold and fairly malleable, but should not be pulled, scraped, or otherwise removed. It sheds kind've like a reptile when heavily damaged. The skin underneath is very fragile and and thin. Just like how you shouldn't pull off scales, the metal should not be forcibly removed. Under the metal on the wings looks like a typical wing muscle structure without feathers, the longer bits are thin, solid metal.
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ
ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ
ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ