Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

~ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ ~

Postby Velot » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:40 am

𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 π‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ π‘ π‘–π‘šπ‘π‘™π‘¦ 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›

𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒'𝑠 π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  𝑀𝑒 π‘”π‘œπ‘‘ π‘€π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘›π‘”
π‘†π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘” π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘”π‘œ
"𝐼 π‘€π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘”π‘œ"

---

Buttercream isn't the best with words, but we hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day regardless of your relationship status! Despite the holidays historical connotations of love in the face of adversary (debatable?) -

I'd like to choose to think of this as a time for love in all forms. From your friends, the breeze, the view out your window, and yourself... Even if you didn't have an eventful valentines day, take some time out of your day to appreciate something, write yourself a poem, share a kindness, or something that makes you happy <3

It's been my first Valentines day 'alone' in a while, so I hope I can share at least a smile, consider this a Valentine's - from me to you! (Even if I am a bit late)
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me