First Date❤️

"First Date❤️" by mmhorselover4

Dressup entry

First Date❤️

Postby mmhorselover4 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:55 am

As you walk through the cafe door, your mind replays the morning's events.
* After coming outside wearing joggers and a hoodie, your friends throw a garment bag into your hands and quickly usher you back into the house. Begrudgingly you give in to the relentless shenanigans, yet you are intrigued. You looked at yourself in the mirror and admitted they didn't do too badly picking out the slacks and sport coat. You give your hair a quick comb-over, check your shoes and then head out the door. You enter the car, and your friends quickly get on their way before you can put your seatbelt on. You get clicked in before the car enters the main street. After 15 minutes of your friends trying to contain your excitement, they pull you to a cafe. You have never been here before, and you look at them. You banter with them about how underdressed they are, and they exchange back, remarking that it is no longer for you to be a rake. Mortified, you get out of the car, swallow the nerves, and head towards the cafe's doors.*
You enter the cafe, your eyes forward, and you stop. You look up and see the girl of your dreams; you smile and shake your head, knowing what will come.
mmhorselover4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me