Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Winch's C4C - Open by Winchester's Wolf

Artist Winchester's Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Winch's C4C - Open

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:51 am

yes I have decided to do one of these and no I do not regret it...maybe
one of these days I will create myself a persona that isn't as crazy and unhinged as you see right here, but then again that is just my personality so <3

ANYWAY, I made this in attempt to yoink more character + probably draw a lil more on oekaki. Hopefully. Don't worry, my end for you will not look like this, I am not that MEAN. I just couldn't think of a title >> << but yeh hehe. Just a few rules, before we get started! (Also don't yoink the character behind me(?) she's a wip <3))

>> Rules <<
1- If you are doing this off-oekaki, please follow the new oekaki cover rules or post here on this thread
-I am TRYING to find the link so if someone knows where that is, please post it here
2. Please do not feel hurt if I don't claim/decline your character.
-I can be a bit too picky- but don't let this deter you from taking on this challenge! most likely I cannot resist anything that is thrown my way. dsjg
3. Be patient.
-I am a bit slow at drawing and oekaki is delaying me further because I am not used to it like I was before. If a week pasts and I still haven't given you your design but I have claimed it, please give me a friendly reminder, either here or on Discord.
-If i haven't claimed your design within 48hrs- feel free to do whatever with the designs!
4. In order to get a character from me, add me to the drawing and add your prefences + dislikes.
- Fail to do the latter will give me the green light to ignore your post. I will gently remind you once- just let me know when you have edited your post. I will not be guessing on what you like or don't like.
5. ADD THE COLOR PALLET
-Please <3

>>TOS:<<
if you want to take your character (that I made for you off-site, credit me on my TH! StitchesRoyale}
do not add monetary vaule to the piece of artwork itself. if you want to sell the character and it has art that you have paid for, then go right ahead. otherwise, it must be free when you don't want it anymore.
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Likes & Dislikes

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:51 am

Color Wheel Tool! - Helps with color theme/theory!

>> Likes <<
    Skulls
    Humans/Humanoids
    Anthro
    Feral
    Victorian-esque
    Royalty-esque
    Silks
    Pirate Characters!
    Carousel-esque (please) (No Horses)
    Marsh/Swamp like designs
    Visible Teeth (Fangs/underbites...just big chompers)
    Fluffy MANES
    Halos
    Exposed Spines/Bones (PLEASE for the love of the gods, please follow cs rules)
    Horns/Antlers
    Bearded Vulter
    Dinosaurs
    -Spinosaurus
    - Brontosaurus
    - Stegosaurus
    - Velociraptor
    -Microraptor
    -Archaeoraptor
    - Atrociraptor
    Feathers
    Witch/Wizards
    Eastern Dragons <3 (with fluffy manes and whiskies......)
    Cosmic/Stars/Astrological designs.
    Dark/Grim themes
    Train-themed/Conductor/Staff Member (Not just a whole train)
    Reds, Oranges, Greens, Purples;
    Monochromatic Color Scheme
    Discordant Colors Schemes
    Just soft, cool/warm color schemes....

fandoms: This is just to give you an IDEA of what I like eheh. Not all fandoms are listed, you'll be here all day.
    Pokemon, FNAF, Alice in Wonderland, Warrior Cats, Dungeons and Dragons (Kobolds, Teifling, Kenku, Rabbit etc). Minecraft (no blocky characters), Stardew Valley, Sea of Thieves, Frostpunk, Legend of Zelda;

>>Maybe<<
    - don't let this deter you! -
    Pokemon Fusions (List of my favortie pokemon will be uploaded here...someday)
    Some pinks and yellows, just don't over-use.
    Avian Characters
    Western Dragons
    Felines
    Hooved Creatures
    Mosaic Designs
    Tiger Stripes (I have too many)
    Complex Designs (I can only do so much)

>> Dislikes <<
    Bright eyeburner/neon color
    Over the top Complex Designs
    Political/World Events/Homophobia - I will NOT tolorate it.
    Horses (feral)
    Over the top gore (At this point that will be breaking CS Rules)
    very very simple designs

-thats all I can think of <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winch's C4C - Open

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:53 am

Open, feel free to mark/post!

New Rule has been added: > Please add the color pallet/hex codes please <3
> Please leave somewhere for me to credit you! And...add a tos, optional but it helps me. <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winch's C4C - RES

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:18 am

res <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winch's C4C - Open

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:08 pm

Small bump <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RetroRamune » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:34 pm

I have question, does the participator put both of you and their design with likes/preferences all on the same canvas? Or is it just you and the design on the canvas with the likes/preferences in a different reply? Sorry for my lack of knowledge as I'm still new to this ^^;
╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .He/Him.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙
Still learning
TH
Crying

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
RetroRamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:08 am

RetroRamune wrote:I have question, does the participator put both of you and their design with likes/preferences all on the same canvas? Or is it just you and the design on the canvas with the likes/preferences in a different reply? Sorry for my lack of knowledge as I'm still new to this ^^;

yeah no worries! I’m a bit new to this as well <.< >.> but if you are doing off oekaki then post your likes/preferences on the same post (not on the canvas). When doing it on oekaki n’ when you go to post it, put the lines/preferences on the starting post (not on the canvas). Just like how I’ve done! I only separated mine from the main post so it’s not just this huge wall of text heh. I hope this helped fhd
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RetroRamune » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:06 am

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
RetroRamune wrote:I have question, does the participator put both of you and their design with likes/preferences all on the same canvas? Or is it just you and the design on the canvas with the likes/preferences in a different reply? Sorry for my lack of knowledge as I'm still new to this ^^;

yeah no worries! I’m a bit new to this as well <.< >.> but if you are doing off oekaki then post your likes/preferences on the same post (not on the canvas). When doing it on oekaki n’ when you go to post it, put the lines/preferences on the starting post (not on the canvas). Just like how I’ve done! I only separated mine from the main post so it’s not just this huge wall of text heh. I hope this helped fhd

Hi sorry for the late reply, I just got back from school- okay I'm understanding a bit but um, do I create the drawing with the "colormein" as like an entry? And is the starting post the first reply or the description(?) part of the post?
╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Still learning
TH
Crying

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
RetroRamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:29 am

RetroRamune wrote:-snip-

Hi sorry for the late reply, I just got back from school- okay I'm understanding a bit but um, do I create the drawing with the "colormein" as like an entry? And is the starting post the first reply or the description(?) part of the post?

Hey no worries! Take your time <3
But yep you click 'Color Me In' for the entry and doodle:) the starting post I believe is the description part of the post, then after the main post (description), the post afterwards would be the first reply if that makes any sense ^^
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RetroRamune » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:38 am

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
RetroRamune wrote:-snip-

Hey no worries! Take your time <3
But yep you click 'Color Me In' for the entry and doodle:) the starting post I believe is the description part of the post, then after the main post (description), the post afterwards would be the first reply if that makes any sense ^^

Thank you for helping! ^^ I'll be sure to start drawing in a bit (^o^)/
╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Still learning
TH
Crying

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
RetroRamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery