Based on Click to view
Artist {smug lemon} [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartcatch! #534-536 | Poison Friends

Postby {smug lemon} » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:22 pm

Some lovely poison-type friends!! <3 You may enter for all, but can only win one!

#534 Poison-Type Sunflora
This Sunflora looks more like deadly nightshade than a sunflower! How do they make friends
with such a threatening appearance?
owned by Raspberrie
#535 Paldean Wooper
This Wooper looks pretty silly, but have they ever done anything evil? Tell me what mischief they get up to!
owned by Grabby_Hands
#536 Raboot x Mareanie
This fusion looks a little strange... tell me, how do they express their unique style?
owned by bsktcase

End Date: 2/10

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon typing: [/b]
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

Last edited by {smug lemon} on Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! #534-536 | Poison Friends

Postby Grabby_Hands » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:59 am

Username + ID: Grabby_Hands + 1030965
Archive: <3
Pokemon name: Sunflora
Pokemon typing: Poison
pokemon pronouns: He/Him
prompt: How do they make friends with such a threatening appearance?
Sunflora was discouraged from making friends, as others would often simply stay quiet or avoid him completely. Now, despite this, he wasn't against making friends, or talking to others! He chose not to take it to heart, and even had a good bit of confidence, reminding himself that if he was simply him; someone would come around. And well... He wasn't wrong! One day, when he went to ask someone for directions, the other complimented him! Sunflora couldn't believe it! Someone actually thought he looked cool! He was thrilled!
Despite not being a very big people-person anymore, he was happy to welcome this new-found friend into his life. Maybe they can help introduce him to more friends?

Pokemon name: Wooper
Pokemon typing: Poison/Ground
pokemon pronouns: It/Its
prompt: Tell me what mischief they get up to!
Wooper loved painting! Although, it was unaware of what problems said paintings caused - It'd often find itself 'painting' on buildings... However, this was done with mud. Though, by the time the building's owner came along to see Wooper's amazing artwork, it was long gone. It was always a little saddened it couldn't see the happy look on the owner's faces when they saw! Maybe it's best it didn't stay around to see the anger that was caused instead.

Pokemon name: Maroot
Pokemon typing: Poison(/Fire?)
pokemon pronouns: They/He/It
prompt: How do they express their unique style?
Maroot often finds themselves changing their style slightly - Whether that's by simply using a new accessory or styling themselves a bit differently - Though it was always generally the same! They often wore studded collars or bracelets, or maybe even rings! They have a lot of fun experimenting with new things. - It makes them feel much more confident when they try new things. Plus, it's always even more fun to bring friends along and help them find their style as well!
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
He/They | MLM - Transgender | Libra
Teddy - Adult - Oct 6
Can't have a rainbow without a little rain!

[TH] [Goatlings]
❀ PFP Credit! ❀
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
Grabby_Hands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raspberrie » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:19 am

Username + ID: Raspberrie 1026925
Archive: x
Pokemon name: Sola
Pokemon typing: poison
pokemon pronouns: he/they
prompt:
How do they make friends?
Well, of course they resort to the obvious, and lie about themselves! People commonly confuse deadly nightshades and black nightshades together. The difference? Black nightshades can be consumed if ripe enough. Obviously since they’re a nightshade people stay away from him either way since most don’t know the difference. He mostly only makes friends with other poison type Pokemon and usually stays away from society in general. If he does make friends they try their best to make up any lie to keep them. Sometimes Sola slips up and tells another lie that counters another lie, this confuses others especially when he panics. Most people feel betrayed by this but some feel sympathy. The lies have also led to some..concerning outcomes. Since these berries are “edible” people will eat them and end up getting poisoned. This can be easily cured but they don’t really trust Sola after that. Maybe one day Sola can love themselves for who they are and make friends just being them.
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:15 pm

Username + ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Archive: Here
Pokemon name: Nightshade, the Sunflora
Pokemon typing: #534 Poison-Type
pokemon pronouns: He/Him
prompt: How do they make friends with such a threatening appearance?
Nightshade embraces his poison typing. He knows some Pokemon are going to shy away from him because he is different from the norm, but that is their loss. He has a wonderful personality and love of life, just like any sunny yellow grass type Sunflora might have. He loves to live life to the fullest. Sometimes it takes a bit of poison and decay to clense the area and start a new growth. He has found that his truest friends are those who embrace him for who he is rather than what type he is. It helps that those types are resistant to Poison, or are Poison types themselves. He is hoping to find a trainer who loves him as he is.
( Dragoness129 is one such trainer who actually prefers his Poison type and purple coloring to that of a normal Sunflora ^_^ )
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:36 am

Username + ID: bsktcase + 300155
Archive: here
Pokemon name: Sludge
pokemon pronouns: they/them
prompt:
xiFrom first glance you won't know that this tiny creature goes on many crime sprees actually. In the Pumet region he is actually the right hand man to the notorious gang leader Bowie Knife. So he gets up to a lot of mischief with others being non the wiser. As most don't suspect the an innocent wooper of stealing from the bank or store. Mostly because he wears makeup to change his appearance into looking like a normal wooper. Then they can't identify him in his crime. Making him perfect asset for Bowie whenever he wants to get away with something.

Pokemon name: Everleigh
Pokemon typing: poison/fire
pokemon pronouns: she/they
prompt:
xiThis mon likes to express themselves by painting and making music. Most may not expect what kind of art they for each they've chosen though. In painting she prefers to paints her style reflects surrealism. Most commonly it is oil paintings that she decides to pick up a brush. This is due to her enjoying how easily they blend together. They also enjoy how hard it is to cover up a mistake with them. Thinking the challenge makes it so much more excited to paint. Most the time she figures out a way to incorporate any mistake into her work of art.
xiAs for when she wants to create music she prefers classical. Having learned how to play the violin, oboe, and timpani. They love how the music sounds and feels to them. How depending on the tempo it can show so many different emotions. It calms their senses when ever they play just letting the music take control of them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takoz » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:44 am

Username + ID: Takoz (1019748)
Archive: sheets
Pokemon name: Spritz
Pokemon typing: (fire??/)poison
pokemon pronouns: she/it
prompt: (raboot x mareanie)

spritz doesn't always come off as the most expressive or inviting pokemon, but those who know it well know one thing about her for certain - she enjoys spray painting! it's always easy to tell when it's finished a painting session because spritz always takes far too long to wash off the paint from her body... maybe she'll look more friendly if covered in colourful splats? either way, it thinks they look cool, and will probably continue things that way.

┏━━━━━━━━┓

◑ hello, hi I am takoz ! ◑

◑ [Toyhouse] ◑ [Art Fight] ◑

┗━━━━━━━━┛
Takoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:04 pm

sorry for the wait, this was really hard to judge!! <3 all these entries were great, buuut...

Raspberrie wrote:Username + ID: Raspberrie 1026925
Archive: x
Pokemon name: Sola
pokemon pronouns: he/they
prompt:
How do they make friends?
Well, of course they resort to the obvious, and lie about themselves! People commonly confuse deadly nightshades and black nightshades together. The difference? Black nightshades can be consumed if ripe enough. Obviously since they’re a nightshade people stay away from him either way since most don’t know the difference. He mostly only makes friends with other poison type Pokemon and usually stays away from society in general. If he does make friends they try their best to make up any lie to keep them. Sometimes Sola slips up and tells another lie that counters another lie, this confuses others especially when he panics. Most people feel betrayed by this but some feel sympathy. The lies have also led to some..concerning outcomes. Since these berries are “edible” people will eat them and end up getting poisoned. This can be easily cured but they don’t really trust Sola after that. Maybe one day Sola can love themselves for who they are and make friends just being them.

congrats, you win sola!! I just really like the concept of them doing whatever they can to keep friends, I hope he can make some friends by being his real self someday!! ^^

Pokemon name: Wooper
Pokemon typing: Poison/Ground
pokemon pronouns: It/Its
prompt: Tell me what mischief they get up to!
Wooper loved painting! Although, it was unaware of what problems said paintings caused - It'd often find itself 'painting' on buildings... However, this was done with mud. Though, by the time the building's owner came along to see Wooper's amazing artwork, it was long gone. It was always a little saddened it couldn't see the happy look on the owner's faces when they saw! Maybe it's best it didn't stay around to see the anger that was caused instead.

congrats, you win Wooper! just love the mental image of it waddling off happily after unintentionally vandalizing, that's so silly and cute!

Pokemon name: Everleigh
Pokemon typing: poison/fire
pokemon pronouns: she/they
prompt:
xiThis mon likes to express themselves by painting and making music. Most may not expect what kind of art they for each they've chosen though. In painting she prefers to paints her style reflects surrealism. Most commonly it is oil paintings that she decides to pick up a brush. This is due to her enjoying how easily they blend together. They also enjoy how hard it is to cover up a mistake with them. Thinking the challenge makes it so much more excited to paint. Most the time she figures out a way to incorporate any mistake into her work of art.
xiAs for when she wants to create music she prefers classical. Having learned how to play the violin, oboe, and timpani. They love how the music sounds and feels to them. How depending on the tempo it can show so many different emotions. It calms their senses when ever they play just letting the music take control of them.[/size]

congrats, you win Everleigh! I love the direction you took this prompt and all the detail you put into it!!

adding you all to the canvas!
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me