MFA #76 by NaCl

Based on Click to view
Artist NaCl [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MFA #76

Postby NaCl » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:08 pm

Greetings, mage. So you want to dabble in magic falconry? You're in the right place. Here we dedicate ourselves to the care, training, and utilization, of magic birds. Magic Falconry is not limited to just Falcons and other birds of prey; you'll find many of these birds are reminiscent of other birds with their own magical twists.

So, what are you waiting for? Found a Mews and find your new feathered companion today!

felt like making a bird today! a lil blue baby!
      tell me how they feel about the night sky
      ends on Jan. 25th at 11:59 EST.

Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Bird Name;[/b]
      [b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
      [b]Physical Description:[/b] light blue with snowy owl and rosette markings
      [b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
      [b]Born Magic Type;[/b] Astral (Common)
      [b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
      [b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Parents:[/b]
      Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
      -- [url]Partner[/url]
      -- [url]Child1[/url]
      -- [url]Child2[/url]
      -- [url]Child3[/url]
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MFA #76

Postby minifun990 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:25 am

The night sky feels like family to little blue. It is a cool embrace when the rush of life becomes too fast. A calming collection of comets and stars that make her feel less alone.

wip

(Finishing, after the end time though :/)

The night sky is her family. In fact, in many ways its better. It is a cool embrace when life rushing around her too fast, whipping at her mental reserves like a stormy wind. It cools her anger, remaining the same day after day as it sparkles on. It is always there every night, a calming collection of comets and stars that make her feel less alone. It watched her grow from fledgling to young adult and it would watch her grow older still. Ancestors and descendants strecthing forward and backwards forever.

The stars didnt judge her. They just were there. Interesting and diverse enough for her to stare at for hours as tears rolled down her face. Lighting her way as she adventured. Lighting her path to success and a new life, a new family, and new hope.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:42 am

minifun990 wrote:The night sky feels like family to little blue. It is a cool embrace when the rush of life becomes too fast. A calming collection of comets and stars that make her feel less alone.

wip

(Finishing, after the end time though :/)

The night sky is her family. In fact, in many ways its better. It is a cool embrace when life rushing around her too fast, whipping at her mental reserves like a stormy wind. It cools her anger, remaining the same day after day as it sparkles on. It is always there every night, a calming collection of comets and stars that make her feel less alone. It watched her grow from fledgling to young adult and it would watch her grow older still. Ancestors and descendants strecthing forward and backwards forever.

The stars didnt judge her. They just were there. Interesting and diverse enough for her to stare at for hours as tears rolled down her face. Lighting her way as she adventured. Lighting her path to success and a new life, a new family, and new hope.

you were the only entry, so they're yours!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:10 pm

Username; minifun990
Bird Name; Zenith
Nicknames; Little Blue
Physical Description: light blue with snowy owl and rosette markings
Born Magic Type; Astral (Common)
Additional Magic #1 leave blank
Additional Magic #2 #2; leave blank

Parents:
Founder | Founder

Children:
-- [url]Partner[/url]
-- [url]Child1[/url]
-- [url]Child2[/url]
-- [url]Child3[/url]
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me