Staff Litter || Orange Juice and Ocean Waves by deerbroken

Based on Click to view
Artist deerbroken [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Staff Litter || Orange Juice and Ocean Waves

Postby deerbroken » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:30 pm

a little friend for u guys,,, hope you enjoy!

for the prompt, tell me about what this kalon daydreams about. 500 word limit!

this will end February 16th at 11:59 pm CS time.

edits:
      [nr] sclera, weight?
      [s] hair, shine
      [c] fur, tail, backmane
      [uc] ears
      [r] extra eyes
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Litter || Orange Juice and Ocean Waves

Postby bark » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:40 pm

Name: Arrow
Pronouns: She/Her
Prompt:
Arrow daydreams of the strangest worlds, and navigates them. She does this for meditation, when she's stressed. (Which is constantly lol) Arrow explores the same world, but finds many different things and new creatures each time she drifts into this world. The land is a fae forest in medieval times, and those who exist in that dream realm are able to use powers with mana. She travels all over, in search to add new spells to her journal. She crosses oceans, large terrains, and dangerous creatures.

Because she uses this to meditate, she started making a dream journal of all the adventures she had. She hopes to publish her work soon! So in a way, she has two dreams: To publish a book on her dreams!

126/500 words used
Last edited by Rick on Fri May 31, 2024 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Why did you turn me into a furry.

[He/him] [Adult] [Furry]
hi I'm the crazy apple guy who hoards
the UR apples lol [Have one UFT? Send a suggestion!]
ImageImage
Image - Trades - Art TOS
(tos is if you've gotten stuff from me in the past)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atomic Samurai » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:43 pm

Cort (they/them)

Ever since Cort came here their daydreams have been so vivid.

When they get sucked into daydreaming, and vague shapes and places dance in their mind, it's not of the cobblestone paths. Or of the food carts and quaint shops that occupy most of their time in the strange country they find themself in now. None of the quaint land of muted colors are there, or the sky that's always weighed down with clouds.

No, they see bright colors, drawn straight from their fur. Foods so sugary just a whiff makes their teeth ache. Things that resemble the carriages they know, but revving with life, without a coachman. Buildings as tall as the city's castle, even taller, reaching up into a bright blue sky. It's all so fuzzy, the items never take a true shape. They dance and fluctuate in their mind's eye. These things that bubble in memories just dying to be let free. But stifled, somehow, just underneath the surface.

It's frustrating. Their muzzle wrinkles in the effort to recall what the latest mind-item is.

Cort awakes from their trance with a start, mumbling 'sour belt.' The word feels foreign. So they ease back down on the scratchy pillows of their loveseat, trying to ease their mind back into those silly dreams. Items and places that could never exist in this world.

Maybe, if they get lost enough in thought, they can dream up just what exactly a 'sour belt' is.
(243/500)
Last edited by Atomic Samurai on Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage

Above art of my Plume Linden by bright star

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Atomic Samurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p i n e a p p l e » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:34 pm

Mark ♡
•toyhouse•
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat! I'm pretty laidback and friendly haha :)

p i n e a p p l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:05 am

Ahhh mark!!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rab1es » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:39 pm

mark
rab1es

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:02 am

Name: Oracle (she/they)

The dreams come. Psychedelic. Vivid. Oft nightmarish. And Oracle loathes them. Visions and futures plague Oracle, causing her to loathe the act of sleep. Even while waking, Oracle is a prisoner to mulling over her visions. But one thing helps free their mind: imagining a simpler life.

She’s always wanted to be an art student in some large city and have her own little studio to make wonderfully colorful paintings and mixed media pieces. Perhaps someplace rainy where she could wear boots and have an umbrella and have to shake off her coat before coming in. She imagines herself making a little cup of black coffee (and maybe even burning her tongue on it) and a bagel before losing herself in an endless repetition of brushstrokes on canvas. Maybe she’d have a fellow student walk by and say hello or give advice or just talk. Maybe she’d find a new material and smile to herself.

She likes thinking of herself adopting a new aesthetic, maybe some punk black jeans, a skull ring, a new tattoo, some piercings. Or maybe something bubbly and light, a feminine flowy dress. Or some eclectic clothes from a thrift shop. She loves picturing the camaraderie with her fellow students as they laugh and chat over their latest art pieces. Maybe they all share some food from their own home cultures at a potluck, have a movie night with a unique arthouse film, or listen to music made by people in the department. She loves picturing the happiness of a room full of people sharing the same passion. What must it be like? That happiness? That passion? That love? People who took interest, not just in her work, but in her as a person. Maybe they'd take their friends to arboretums on the weekends, or go downtown to enjoy the sights, or go hunting for good finds at the record shop.

Oh, and the creations she'd make! She loves imagining herself making something new all the time. Costumes, sculptures, paintings, murals. They could get lost in picturing themselves all dressed up in a suit, getting ready for an art show at a museum and leading guests around while they proudly explain the meaning behind their art.

Oh, meaning. To show meaning about the world at large, rather than specificities of personal doomsday events. She would rather display the meaning of being a person, rather than the future. Assigning meaning to little things, the lighting of a piece, the colour, the posing, rather than horrifying images with all too much meaning. Getting caught up in the beauty of everyday life and... just finding meaning where she was at.

She could only dream, couldn't she?
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:49 am

Name: Elisa

Elisa likes to daydream of herself as various video game stars! Her favorites tend to be ones like Luigi, or the Princes from Katamari Damacy! She often has fun picturing herself in bright green overalls and jumping from place to place, sometimes ledges and making small goombas in her head! Or if she is the Prince, she is rolling up anything and everything into a happy ball, while humming a happy tune the entire way.

Those are not the only heroes she has daydreamed about mind! Once she was Prince Zagreus from Hades, making her way through the Underworld brave and true. Another time she was a pokemon trainer, catching anything and everything she could! One more time she was a tiny blue haired lad, singing for his life against monsters and demons! Another time she was the necrodancer, moving ion time to the beat as she made her way though dungeons and monsters! And at lunch? She was kirby! Inhaling anything and everything because all this daydreaming worked up an appetite!

Never a dull moment, when you can become your own hero!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:01 pm

thank you everyone for your entries! First off, I'd like to give everyone who finished their form an HM!

As for the winner, congrats Atomic Samurai! And good luck to everyone in your future competitions ^^
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me