Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Legoshi + update by bark

Artist bark [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Legoshi + update

Postby bark » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:17 pm

Redraw of this, mannn I had NO idea I improved! Old drawing was done in 20 minutes. This took almost the same time o.o

I seriously need to get back to drawing, so legoshi was a great test subject. It's really soothing to draw him.

But yeah, I apologise for not drawing, let alone doing commission.

Normally my commissions don't take this long; I opened them during when I had covid (august), and before I got my new job. (It stinks, because I was supposed to start the job on the same week of covid, so I had to go to orientation almost two weeks after DX )

My new job is a career, I build jeeps for a living! Sadly, it cut into my free time. D: The recent drawings were either from storage or 24hr MYOs I did on my phone. I was only on CS for trading/pet wise since it's one of the few things I can do on mobile. Because of my job, getting near a computer wasn't easy with what little free time I had left.

Next came depression, Covid had REALLY messed me up mentally, so my creativity just wasn't there; let alone the effort it takes to draw. I was burnt out from various things, but the mental fog from 'long covid' got me.

I'm happy I managed to find a job like this! Good news is, our production has slowed down till summer, so hopefully I'll do more. I've been feeling much better mentally. ❤️❤️

Basically, adulting stinks and can steal time from hobbies! I sincerely apologize for the wait for those I owe work for; I wanted to be transparent so it doesn't seem like I'm avoiding.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me