Based on Click to view
Artist {smug lemon} [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartcatch! #519 & 520 | Edgy Guys

Postby {smug lemon} » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:08 pm

Some edgy guys! To win them, I'd like you to answer a small prompt!

#519 Dark Type Ampharos [dark/electric]
What turned this once-gentle Pokemon bad? Or do they perhaps have a secret soft side?
[owned by bsktcase]

#520 Fighting Type Midnight Lycanroc [fighting/rock]
How does this Pokemon fight? Are they honorable, or do they use unfair tricks?
[owned by Dragonstars]

Max 500 words and/or one art piece! You may enter for both, but you can only win one <3

End Date: 1/25 @ CS Rollover into the 26th

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon typing: [/b]
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

Last edited by {smug lemon} on Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! #519 & 520 | Edgy Guys

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:20 pm

Username + ID: NightWolf950 - 34891
Archive: Here
Pokemon name: Tempest
Pokemon typing: Fighting/Rock
pokemon pronouns: she/her
prompt: Tempest is far from an honorable fighter. If she can get the upper hand by using a cheap trick or two she will. On top of that many others dislike her for her snarky and kind of brash personality. Tempest however doesn't mind, knowing everyone has to fight to survive somehow. So what if she uses cheap and unfair tricks to get ahead? She doesn't regret being that way.

---

Username + ID: NightWolf950 - 34891
Archive: Here
Pokemon name: Slayde
Pokemon typing: Dark/Electric
pokemon pronouns: he/him
prompt: Not really bad per say, Slayde is more of stand offish and guarded at first. Sure many see this as cold and bad. However the once gentle Ampharos didn't always have an easy going life. Before he joined his trainer Tracy and her team, Slayde was once apart of Team Rocket. He was stolen away from his original trainer, and despite his desperate attempts to return to them, Slayde sadly never did get back to them. It was fight or be killed really and Slayde wasn't a quitter. So he stuck out despite how much he hated it, until the day Tracy and her team rescued him. He now lives on Tracy's farm and never has to fight unless he wants. Slayde is still adjusting and still struggles from time to time, but each new day he finds himself healing.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:08 am

Username + ID: Griff 254592
Archive: Here!
Pokemon name: Cid
pokemon pronouns: She/Her
prompt: They are an honorable fighter, who wishes to see their opponent eye to eye any time an attack is taken. While they like to use jumping tricks as well as their sharp claws, they always ensure that their opponent can see them, and has the chance to counter should their skill be high enough. After all, where is the challenge, the thrill, in using cheap tactics anyways? They want to be able to be proud of each and every fight they have had, as well as learn from each encounter and do better the next time should they lose.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:23 pm

extending this to the 25th!
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:37 am

Username + ID: dragonstars+865902
Archive:[img=https://toyhou.se/Dragon-Stars/characters/folder:3315499][/img]
Pokemon name: Aaron
pokemon pronouns: He/It
prompt:
Aaron was raised to be a honorable fighter, due to working under the kings guard, as well as learning to fight from its father, who was the head guard of the palace. But Depending on the situation, if a trick can be used to win the fight, he will go for it, if it means that the battle can be won on their side. No one really knows about the many tricks and upper handed situations he´ś gotten, and it is hoping that it will remain that way. He wouldn´t want his own father and the other guards to know he´d cheat in battle.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:47 pm

Username + ID: bsktcase + 300155
Archive: here!
Pokemon name: Bowie Knife
Pokemon typing: dark/electric
pokemon pronouns: he/they
prompt:
xiOnce upon a time this Ampharos was just a Mareep who didn't quite fit in. Always interested in things that others would find strange. Wearing things they thought where weird or funny. Though he didn't mind to much being seen as the black sheep compared to others. At least that is what he tried to lead everyone else to believe. In all honesty it got to him making him standoffish toward others. Thinking everyone was constantly judging him for what he was doing or his looks. As he grew he became an angry hateful toward others. Gaining a reputation to not be messed with as he fell into the wrong crowd. Constantly getting into trouble around ever corner. Though he didn't care much as he wanted to be viewed as tough and one to not be messed with. It all stemmed from his childhood of being mistreated by others. So he became something that others would fear rather than make fun of.
xiHe doesn't have many friends he more so has goons who do his bidding for him. As he has become the leader of a notorious gang within the Pumet Region. Getting what he wanted with the fear he instilled in others. Now he thrives on all of this believing this is his destiny. That he has become what he was born to do in this world.
xiThough he does actually have a soft side that most don't see. As it is rather hard to break through his tough and rough exterior. The only one who has gotten to see it is his dear childhood friend Nimbus. A Skitty who never judged him when he was younger. In fact he had picked to befriend the strange Mareep. Finding him interesting and thinking all he needed was a friend. So he became that and now is the only one to see his the gentler side of his friend. Of course only when they are in private otherwise he gets standoffish toward Nimbus. Though the Skitty doesn't mind as he knows his friend truly doesn't mean it deep down. (word count 348)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:36 pm

closed for judging! <3
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:35 pm

#519 Dark Type Ampharos
bsktcase wrote:Username + ID: bsktcase + 300155
Archive: here!
Pokemon name: Bowie Knife
Pokemon typing: dark/electric
pokemon pronouns: he/they
prompt:
xiOnce upon a time this Ampharos was just a Mareep who didn't quite fit in. Always interested in things that others would find strange. Wearing things they thought where weird or funny. Though he didn't mind to much being seen as the black sheep compared to others. At least that is what he tried to lead everyone else to believe. In all honesty it got to him making him standoffish toward others. Thinking everyone was constantly judging him for what he was doing or his looks. As he grew he became an angry hateful toward others. Gaining a reputation to not be messed with as he fell into the wrong crowd. Constantly getting into trouble around ever corner. Though he didn't care much as he wanted to be viewed as tough and one to not be messed with. It all stemmed from his childhood of being mistreated by others. So he became something that others would fear rather than make fun of.
xiHe doesn't have many friends he more so has goons who do his bidding for him. As he has become the leader of a notorious gang within the Pumet Region. Getting what he wanted with the fear he instilled in others. Now he thrives on all of this believing this is his destiny. That he has become what he was born to do in this world.
xiThough he does actually have a soft side that most don't see. As it is rather hard to break through his tough and rough exterior. The only one who has gotten to see it is his dear childhood friend Nimbus. A Skitty who never judged him when he was younger. In fact he had picked to befriend the strange Mareep. Finding him interesting and thinking all he needed was a friend. So he became that and now is the only one to see his the gentler side of his friend. Of course only when they are in private otherwise he gets standoffish toward Nimbus. Though the Skitty doesn't mind as he knows his friend truly doesn't mean it deep down. (word count 348)

congrats, you win Bowie Knife!! I really liked his backstory, the fact that he believes he has to be bad to get respect despite being sweet deep down is just so good, I hope you enjoy him!!

#520 Fighting Type Midnight Lycanroc
dragonstars wrote:
Username + ID: dragonstars+865902
Archive:[img=https://toyhou.se/Dragon-Stars/characters/folder:3315499][/img]
Pokemon name: Aaron
pokemon pronouns: He/It
prompt:
Aaron was raised to be a honorable fighter, due to working under the kings guard, as well as learning to fight from its father, who was the head guard of the palace. But Depending on the situation, if a trick can be used to win the fight, he will go for it, if it means that the battle can be won on their side. No one really knows about the many tricks and upper handed situations he´ś gotten, and it is hoping that it will remain that way. He wouldn´t want his own father and the other guards to know he´d cheat in battle.

congrats, you win Aaron!! him hiding the way it cheats to win from the other guards is really interesting!! can't wait to see how you develop him more!
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:28 pm

thank you so much! also congrats dragonstars!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels