Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Vosotora by jinxs

Based on Click to view
Artist jinxs [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by jinxs

by jinxs

by jinxs

Vosotora

Postby jinxs » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:03 pm

There is a universe out there, without darkness, without despair, without pain. This, is not that universe. Vosotora is a special place. Orri, the main inhabitants of this universe, just, appear. Each day more wake up, inflicted with amnesia, and only the knowledge of how to speak. No one, other than the Gods themselves, and me >:) know what causes this.

Welcome, to Vosotora
Discord| Artist Search | Customs/MYOs | Shop | Event | Starters | Archive

Vosotora is a casual humanoid arpg where users will discover the lore and mystery of Vosotora along the way through events, and just overall interacting with the community, come join us!

Disclaimer - I am not claiming silly lil dragon people as my own, make your own if you like ofc I would not mind at all ! /gen I was not sure whether to put this but I thought I would just in case :]
Last edited by jinxs on Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to Join

Postby jinxs » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:02 pm

To start your life and journey in Vosotora, just follow these simple steps !! :]

1. Make yourself a storage - Either make one on the cs character storage forum, or make one on toyhouse or some other site that lets you store characters. This is really for your own personal tracking.
2. Get your first Orri - Every person automatically gets a starter myo, where they can either commission someone to make them their first Orri, or make it themself. (Note - Do not commission staff to make you one unless they specifically said they are accepting commissions to make starter Orri or MYOs.) This starter myo counts as royal rarity, and under. If you adopt an Orri you may still get this MYO, though it will technically not be your starter.
3. Have fun !! Interact w/ the community and participate in adoptions, events, etc. :] Join us in the mystery of Vosotora !
Last edited by jinxs on Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby jinxs » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:03 pm

For now, pretty much just abide by cs rules and be respectful. I am really bad at making up rules, and these are going to be pretty casual especially with school about to start back up again. I may change this in the future, but yeah just abide by cs rules, and other basic stuff like do not steal designs or anything like that :]
Last edited by jinxs on Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits + Sum Info + Rarity

In Vosotora, there are four main elements (the usual), or types, based off of both where they live, and seemingly their personality and interests... or maybe.. a past life? Each different type have unique traits, but they all share a few basic Orri traits.
Basic Ref Res
basic traits wrote:Horns, fluffy animal-like ears, or both - Each Orri has either a set of fluffy ears, usually split into two tufts at the end, or a set of horns or often both. Bigger sets of horns tend to represent more power within them, but very powerful Orri have been seen with miniscule, or even no horns.
Tail - They also all have tails, but the type of tail varies from type to type.
Wings - Most Orri have 2+ sets of wings, but they must have atleast one. This also varies.
Elemental Traits + Abilities - Every Orri is connected to either an element, or more rarely a realm, or both. They always have traits that represent this. Certain elements/types can combine into new things, as long as it makes sense. For example water and earth making a 'mud' type ("legally" they would just be considered water/earth) (also yes this has some inspiration from pokemon.) They also have abilities that correspond with this. These abilities are up to your imagination !! :3
Shift - Orri always have atleast one other form, or shift that they may shapeshift into. Most of the time it somehow connects to their type, though not always. Their other form connects to them spiritually and personally, so there is no specific type or traits for them, they can be anything. When Orri adopts start to come out, atleast a little doodle of their shift(s) is indeed needed.

Type Traits
Bold = Mandatory

earth wrote:Stone/Plant/Crystal/Etc Growth - Earth types always have some type of growth on them, whether it be
a single growth or hundreds of little ones just depends.
Small, Sometimes Unusable, Wings - Even though nearly all Orri tend to reside on some sort of ground, Earth Orri are personally connected to it and rarely go elsewhere, due to this while they must have wings, they are moreso unneeded, and tend to be smaller.
Fluffy Tails - While it can be otherwise, they tend have fluffier tails than most other Orri.
Another trait in earth Orri is that most of the time if they do not have fluffy tails, they have bug-like tails (and other traits, sometimes even wings)

fire wrote:Open Flames - Most Fire Orri have some sort of open flames somewhere on them. This is not always true.
Hairless + Featherless Wings - They always have batlike wings. This does not mean they cannot have another pair of different wings, they just must have atleast one batlike one.
Skinnier, Often Hairless or Dragon-Like tails - yeah
Short Hair - Fire Orri also more commonly have shorter hair, while it is fireproof to oneself some flames are stronger than others so for safety measures they tend to keep it short.
Tail Point - One of the most common ways to spot a fire type Orri is through a triangular, dragonlike? demonlike? point on their tail.

water wrote:Water Creature Esc Tails - They always have a tail to match some sort of known water creature, whether it be a shark, fish, lobster, sea slug ???, axolotl, whatever you want. They can be fluffy >:)
Their wings vary and can look like anything. Ofc tend to be more water themed in ways.
Fins + Gills - They often have fins, and always have gills, yet these are not always seen. (Give me axolotl gill Orri please n ty /hj)

air wrote:Birdlike Wings - All air Orri have wings similar to any type of bird. This also often matches their hair. (Like Fire Orri, they can have different wings
Feathery tails - Most of the time Air Orri have feathery tails, commonly branching into another pair of wings.
Talon-like Nails - Their nails on their hands are moreso pointed and shark like talons as if on a claw. They are connected to their fingertips, which are harder than usual, and are the same color
Air Orri are also often taller
Sometimes their hair is more feather too, and if they have animal like ears sometimes so are they

Rarity
There is basic < combined < royal < god for the rarities. Due to the multiple types and it being a little complicated I tried to make it rather simple.

Basic is self explanatory, just your basic stuff and things that would not pass genetically (etc a missing leg/blind in one eye due to injury, etc.) It does include some genetic things, like heterochromia, and other small things like that^^ if you have questions just dm me !! Also ofc clothes and accessories r included give them wonderful style

Combined just consists of a combination of 2 elements. They must have atleast one trait from both elements it is a combination of, and these do not have to be the required traits necessarily.

Royal - 3-4 Elemental Combinations | 4+ Pairs of Wings | 3+ Eyes | 3+ Horns | 2+ Tails | 3+ Ears | Realmlings | Halos | 2+ Mouths

God - Literally just anything insane, and for now things not listed up (if you have a trait idea that is not listed I am all ears) rn only I can make them I just really listed it here for lore basis

uhh... what is a realmling? wrote:>:)

Last edited by jinxs on Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

me
Last edited by jinxs on Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Res

Postby jinxs » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:04 pm

Last edited by jinxs on Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
    jinxs

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Vosotora

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:36 pm

Mark!!

StayArmy
    Studying to be a marine biologist
    I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
    photography
    Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
    TH Kalons Art Shop ©
    "Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Vosotora

Postby jinxs » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:52 am

hopefully i can work more on this today
    and hopefully theres a bit more interest
    i am busy today hav to go to my dads so may have to actually finish this up tomorrow
    idk why i decided to do this at the end of winter break school starts back up on monday :sob:
    jinxs

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Redbirdtrooper12 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:13 am

Mark!
    ───────────────────"Only you can change yourself."─────────────────────
    ╔═════════════════════╗
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Red • They/She
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    I'm just an artist who's also
    a huge nerd (it's probably a bit obvious lol-)
    I like to write stories sometimes as well!
    If you want someone to talk to,
    you can message me! So... Yeah!

My art shop!My TH!Wolfons!Pals!

─────────────────── ╚═════════════════════╝ ───────────────────
    Redbirdtrooper12

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby jinxs » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:10 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wrote lil stuff down im gonna work on more later i didnt do much
    jinxs

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me