Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Haflinger Coldbloods | Nursery

Postby Andromeda » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:43 am

●・○・●・○・● ●・○・●・○・● ●・○・●・○・● ●・○・●・○・● ●・○・●・○・●

Main Page | Nursery | Imports
Info Hub | Archives | Artist Search | Discord

Background Art by paradise,

Haflinger Coldbloods are a cross between the Haflinger horse and the South German Coldblood. Haflingers themselves are smaller, stocky horses, though their gait is smooth and elegant. They, however, only present as flaxen chestnut, which is where the SGCs come in. These significantly larger coldbloods are desired for their strength, obedience, and flexibility when it comes to working with them.

They're often used in dressage, eventing, and agricultural work, really signifying how well these horses can adapt. Introducing this cross allowed the Haflinger x Coldblood offspring to present as a variety of coat colors, modifiers, and markings! Haflinger Coldbloods are renowned for their hardiness, work ability, endurance, and capacity to adapt.

●・○・●・○・● ●・○・●・○・●

● HCBs have 5 slots, please keep your stable pages updated!
● Breeding forms must be posted to this thread, and not via PM, so we can keep track of accepted breedings!
● Your HCB must have a halter and a stable page in order to be bred
● Slots MUST be updated within a stable page to reflect who is using it, so if someone gives you a slot from their horse to use, it must show on their stable page
● There is a 14 day growth period for foals, they may NOT be bred until they are grown. If a foal has not grown 30 days after the 14 day mark, please message me!
● Any gender pair is acceptable for breeding
● Edits such as mane, tail, horns, etc. are not guaranteed to pass in a breeding and are completely up to the artist
● Edits such as hair dye, body paint, and hoof paint will not pass unless an item is used
● Do NOT harass an artist if your breeding is not accepted

Artists
● First and foremost, you are not obligated to open and accept breedings, but it is encouraged!
● You may do your own personal breedings, but results must be rolled by another staff member to ensure fairness
● Anything goes! Feel free to accept any breeding with any marking combination, OO is not lethal, however if a foal rolls for OO, please degrade it back to Oo

Rolling Guide
Twins --- 15%
Chimeric (If twins are rolled) --- 5%
Somatic --- 5%
Non-Genome
C; 50% | UC; 30% | R; 15% | L; 5%
--- Rates are doubled if both parents express ---
Last edited by Andromeda on Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Haflinger Coldbloods | Nursery | Breeding Hubs

Postby Andromeda » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:43 am

Here you will find the links to each artist's breeding hub, which will include their form, rules, and slots!

Base Breeding Form
Code: Select all
[center][b][u]I'd like to breed![/u][/b]

[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]HCB #1 Adopt Page:[/b]
[list][b]Stable Page:[/b][/list]

[b]HCB #2 Adopt Page:[/b]
[list][b]Stable Page:[/b][/list]

[b]Permissions Used:[/b]
[b]Items Used:[/b][/center]
Andromeda