My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Wild Gremlin Appeared

Postby apricott » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:25 am

screams comparing him to munch jr. is so cursed fsdgf

you did end up taking a new challenge though!! and i'm glad that it helped you take a break from stressing out about stuff :>
i also love the take that you did on them !!! the pose and expression are really fun and i have to agree w purple
it will get better!!
( too busy
way too often )
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:54 am

apricott wrote:screams comparing him to munch jr. is so cursed fsdgf

you did end up taking a new challenge though!! and i'm glad that it helped you take a break from stressing out about stuff :>
i also love the take that you did on them !!! the pose and expression are really fun and i have to agree w purple

Honestly it was between Munch Jr. or the tastebud mascot from McDonald's which is more cursed than it ought to be LMAO. I did not want to compare it to the tastbud mascot...But I was thinking of another animatronic too from Chuck e Cheese that I couldn't quite name or remember, its been a long time since I have been there x,D

Heck yeah! Especially when I don't do pokemon fusions all that often heheh. Yeah, thank you for allowing us to take on this challenge haha, it was pretty fun imo <3 Might give it another whirl at it sometime later >:)

But thank you so much <3 Another Ghost/Fire combo slapped on top with a Poison tera typing, a lot of trouble is going to ensue hehe >:) but yes, the only thing to agree on is purple :D
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:16 pm

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
apricott wrote:screams comparing him to munch jr. is so cursed fsdgf

Honestly it was between Munch Jr. or the tastebud mascot from McDonald's which is more cursed than it ought to be LMAO. I did not want to compare it to the tastbud mascot...But I was thinking of another animatronic too from Chuck e Cheese that I couldn't quite name or remember, its been a long time since I have been there x,D

Heck yeah! Especially when I don't do pokemon fusions all that often heheh. Yeah, thank you for allowing us to take on this challenge haha, it was pretty fun imo <3 Might give it another whirl at it sometime later >:)

But thank you so much <3 Another Ghost/Fire combo slapped on top with a Poison tera typing, a lot of trouble is going to ensue hehe >:) but yes, the only thing to agree on is purple :D

oh yeah ok, the tastebud mascot is way more cursed fsdgjf who even thinks of making a giant tastebud for a mascot 👀

thank you for doing the challenge also, it'd be cool to see you do more pokefusions if you end up doing em, it's really fun to see how people interpret them especially since they sometimes look so janked lmao

i do agree with gremlin vibes and gengar too!! just mostly with purple bc it's a good colour fsdghj
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me