Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

mmmmm by HEXORCISM

Artist HEXORCISM [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

mmmmm

Postby HEXORCISM » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:59 pm

i have been so stressed for the past 2 or so weeks. and i am realizing now that i have this terrible habit whenever im stressed to pick up a whole bunch of projects in the hopes of distracting myself and then the stress just compounds. aka i gave away 2 free ychs, got 2 art request threads, have starbitten stuff to do, a whole bunch of designs sitting in my head, and more little ideas floating around and now im realizing the consequences of my actions OIUHGUJ. i have also completely ruined my nice sleep schedule a week before university. it is 3am. again.

anyway im sure u can tell which one of these was drawn at 1am and which was 2am purely on the linework. i was going to at the very least line these before posting them but i just. need. the serotonin sobbign
i have never enjoyed my own characters as much as i have with all these sphinxes. they are perfect creatures. and im not stopping anytime soon. im tormenting you all. which category do they go in? idk but they sure are Creature to me

that temporarily wiped ym stress thanks 3am forum post
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mmmmm

Postby ~{Lazarus}~ » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:30 am

i love this!

You got this! self care is important but you know yourself! if theres anything i can do lemme know!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
███████
███████

My Ciel
My Alois