Omg Dreamie Acquired!

"Omg Dreamie Acquired!" by Lupinegirl

Dressup entry

Omg Dreamie Acquired!

Postby Lupinegirl » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:02 pm

This is the little miracle I needed this year, after being sick for over a month recently and being down in almost every way possible. Malk wolves are the reason I joined this site, hoping to get one even though the lineart was already retired. Seeing I had a one in three chance of getting a wolf this year gave me hope but I did not want to get my hopes up too high! I like the fox and the dog in this litter, too, so I would have been happy, but oh for it to become the wolf! What a dream that would be!

Wolves are my favorite animal for a very special reason (advocating for them as a child gave me the passion and courage to speak in front of my classmates for the first time! Because of that speech I was given important roles in plays that I was too shy to volunteer for).

Yesterday I squeaked with excitement when I saw that the little kennel was still a kennel. It did not grow into the bowing pup so my chances of it becoming a wolf were one in two! Ahh! I hardly dared to breathe when I logged in tonight! And there it was! My sweet little golden eyed dreamie! I’m so happy! I need to think of a good name for him/her!
Even better, this litter was originally released in August. My birthday is in August! I didn’t get anything for my birthday this year so it feels like this little pup was Christmas and birthday combined. Thanks, CS!
Lupinegirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me