I worked on this guy while I was taking care of my sick bf

Copy and fill out the code below!! <3

Code: Select all
Username:
Name of Dragon:
Tell Me About Their Personality (100 word max):

Ends Wednesday, Dec 28 @ 11:59 CST
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elenmorian Dragon 003

Postby Nightcrawler. » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:24 pm

Username: Cryptz
Name of Dragon: Prong
Prong's a very goofy dragon. They enjoy partaking in harmless mischief and pranks. They like making others smile, and works hard coming up with new ideas to make it so.

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:39 pm

Username: annie15970
Name of Dragon: Dijkstra
Tell Me About Their Personality (100 word max): Dijkstra has quite the jolly attitude, on the surface. He's got quite the conniving nature, often playing the fool until he strikes at just the right moment. He sticks his claws in as many hoards as he can, just enough that no one notices it's missing. It's him against everyone else and he won't stop until he's at the top. Dijkstra has a distaste for individuals that he considers stupid or lazy. And on the other hand, he has an interest in the intelligent. Albeit he finds them harder to manage as they can easier see beneath his mask.
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Embergleam » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:04 pm

Username: Embergleam
Name of Dragon: Marianas
Tell Me About Their Personality (100 word max): In the wild bright colors are usually a warning label. Mari's just happens to read, "Danger: Contents Are More Excited Than They Appear." A ferociously curious creature, she's wholly devoted to discovering everything there is to know about her ocean home. Nothing, not the crushing pressure of the depths or the discomfort inherent in her itinerant lifestyle, can dent her enthusiasm for her self-appointed task. Alas, all that time spent in the field hasn't done wonders for her social skills: as sweet as she is, her exuberance can be overwhelming, and she tends to bulldoze over others without meaning to.
Be the nonsense you wish to see in the world.
He/him| Image | ADHD
Raven Ridge Stables
Embergleam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:49 am

Username: TikoTheHuman
Name of Dragon: Orbit
Tell Me About Their Personality (100 word max): Very outgoing, this dragon loves to tell everyone about everything. Just rambling on and on about random stuff, this dragon is very strange but lovable.
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Spirit » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:04 am

Username: Wandering Spirit
Name of Dragon: Ylaria
Tell Me About Their Personality (100 word max): a mischievous dragon with a knack for adventure and travel. They love to interact with others and collect tiny trinkets.
~ Wandering Spirit ~

|▾ Spirit ▾ Female ▾ Artist ▾ Writer ▾ Animal Lover ▾ © ▾|
| ▾ THFRDESIGN TOS ▾ |

| I'm a writer and artist who enjoys reading, role playing, animals, music and more! I'm up to chatting if you need a shoulder to lean on. | I'm an emotional person, but I adore sad and rock music. I'm a huge feral role-player and I love to write stories! | My best friend is Biscitspack, she's helped me threw quite a bit! |
Credit:| ©
Wandering Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:15 am

Username: Beezhivez
Name of Dragon: Byyo
Tell Me About Their Personality (100 word max): Byyo is a sweet but extravagant dragon, caring for others while also loving to show off! Byyo is known for her amazing tricks, both arial and underwater! Yet she's also a kind dragon, her tendency to show off never went to her head. She cares for others, rarely ever raises her voice, and even bakes for the dragons around where she lives! (62 words)
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

bB
bE
bE
bZ
bH
bI
bV
bE
bZ

bbbbImage

bbbbbbbTHIS CREEPING, SEEPING, SICKLY, SWEEPING

⛈ Bee or Beezhivez
⛈ Any Neopronouns
⛈ Nonbinary
⛈ Artist
⛈ Writer

I promise I'm not scary, please interact! :]

bbbbImage
bbbbPAIN AND HEARTACHE . . .

Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingSpinosaurus » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:15 am

Username: KongSpinosaurus
Name of Dragon: Brahma
Tell Me About Their Personality (100 word max): Lively and outgoing, this dragon leads an active life. They fly from area to area, long distances until meeting different objectives. A normal route would be "fly until you see a lake, then until you see a village, until you spot a mountain, until you find a cave, now go to the beach." They often rest in areas with pigeons and attempt to feed them grains they've collected over the travel times as these are their favourite animals. Collects trinkets, coins, crystals and tours their collection like a grandiose museum of the world.
Last edited by KingSpinosaurus on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
BUYING 2016 Store Dinosaurs for FR currency! I am still looking for STORE TRICERATOPS! Also paying FR for HALLOWEEN BANNER DRAGON!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨VISIT ME ON DRAGONADOPTERS!✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
KingSpinosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:57 am

Username: wolfpack12
Name of Dragon: Calder
Tell Me About Their Personality (100 word max): Calder is well known for his curiosity. From wanting to explore and learn about the world around him, to asking strangers millions of questions. His eagerness to learn knows no bounds, even if it ends up sometimes getting him into trouble. He is also known for his kind and caring nature. Often putting the needs of others before his own and trying to help out as much as he can. However, do not underestimate him. For when push comes to shove, Calder will not hesitate to fight to the death in order to protect the ones he loves.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:26 am

Username: Glowingsaltshaker
Name of Dragon: Glen

Glen is a naive, curious fellow with an intense fascination for tiny things. Whether it be creatures or trinkets, from the smallest seashell to a seemingly boring stick insect, they gather and collect it all. He has a drive to discover and learn about all things that are small enough to be ignored by most. He is an illustrator, documenting each and every one of their discoveries and drawing them with breathtaking detail and care. He has a great many anxieties when speaking to others, and you could say that he's a but under-socialized. He often avoids others for this reason.

[101 words, please let me know if I need to cut it down!]
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me