Artist Folmes [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

NRE Winter Genes 2022

Postby Folmes » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:12 am

Fairy Lights (c)
(FlFl / Flfl)
Adds black curves with small spots to the top line of the horse. The spots can be in a “soft white” color, or multicolored, there is no limit on what these colors may be. This goes above the base coat and any dilutions affecting it and sooty markings, but goes under white markings.

Frost (u)
(FrFr /Frfr)
This is a dilution that goes above the base coat and any other dilutions affecting it (i.e. cream, dun, champagne, etc.). This goes under sooty and white markings. The color code is #aed1df and it can be seen at 40% opacity or below.

Candy Appaloosa (r)
(Lplp CndyCndy / Lplp Cndycndy)
This is a mutation of blanket Appaloosa that causes the spots to be shaped like candies. They are seen in all candy shapes, and the spots may extend up the horse. This marking only shows when a blanket Appaloosa gene (Lplp) is present. This is a white marking and goes above all other types.

Sprinkle (u)
(SprSpr / Sprspr)
This is a marking that adds speckles along the top line of the horse. This may been seen in any color, and colors can be seen together or on their own. This goes above the base coat and any dilutions affecting it and sooty markings, but goes under white markings.

Soap (l)
(soso - expresses / Soso - carries)
This marking adds soap-like insert markings to the horse, usually in circular shapes, but can be seen in others. Inside these shapes tend to be patterns or scenes that might be seen inside of soap! These currently seem to be limited to winter/festive themed scenes inside the inserts, which are passed from parent to foal in breedings. This goes above the base coat and any dilutions affecting it and sooty markings, but goes under white markings.
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me