Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

โ„๏ธ ๐•พ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐•พ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ - Christmas exclusive

Postby snowdrake » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:19 am

wip please don't post yet!

mostly known by folklore, snowsquall seekers are believed to be bringers of good luck and safety. they mostly show themselves when blizzards and avalanches are about to happen, their sudden appearance typically being a warning for everyone to leave the area and seek shelter. they have also been known to rescue those lost in the blizzards or buried below snow, dragging them to safety and keeping them warm if need be.

with their normally long and fluffy fur, they come in a huge array of colors and patterns and can be quite bright and unnatural looking. their diet - surprisingly - consists mostly of sweet berries and roots, as well as the christmas dish offerings the local people leave them. these dishes are also the only instance when they will consume meat. they will not touch any food source that is not somehow revolving around christmas!

no one really knows how these large canines have acquired their plumage and it doesn't appear to have any practical use, as the great majority of them are unable to fly. some people claim that the feathers help them detect sudden changes in the atmosphere and their surroundings, which could explain why they always know when blizzards and avalanches occur.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me