Based on Click to view
Artist DuskzeHedgie [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

trotter marking suggestions =D

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:36 am

more suggestions =D

1) king cheetah (Kc_) - causes markings like a king cheetah! there are always at least two thick stipes along the back. the streaks turn more into spots towards the legs.
2) horned frog (Hrf_) - causes frog-like markings! can be larger striped marks or blotches like other horned frog types. (mine is based on a surinam horned frog) the markings will always have darker edges, but not black. also causes leg striping.
3) holstein cow (Hls_) - cow markings! =D can be black or brown
4) lowland streaked tenrec (Lwst_) - after the animal! causes a yellow underbelly, and a black cape covered by two yellow stripes. as well as a yellow stripe along the nose, and a dark facemask.
5) snakeskin (Sks_) - causes scale-like markings across the back and around the eyes. these scales can be any natural color (browns, white, grey, etc) but are usually slightly lighter or darker than the base coat. they can be more obvious or subtle and difficult to see. (much like jaguar) also causes a striped underbelly like a snake.
6) sand (Snd_) - causes a cream roaning. can either cover the bottom half of the coat, like pangare, or the entire trotter like usual roan in homozygous cases.
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me